• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luck wants Martin in Indy?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not going to burn and bridges and say no.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be a bad signing at all. Colts sure do love that Standford connection though.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone signing him is an idiot. He can't handle the NFL.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want that guy anywhere near my team. How could you ever trust such a mental case? If you say anything other than the occasional pleasantry, I'd be concerned that he'd do what he did in Miami.

No thanks.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you guys think each team has an asshole like Icognito on the team?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team has a minimum of ten big assholes on their team. Most have more.

That's not even that relevant though. Nothing Martin did even registers on the scale of media pressure a team will face if it's an actual contender. If he can't handle that he will choke all kinds of hard.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you guys think each team has an asshole like Icognito on the team?

Yeah, it's the NFL. It wasn't just Incognito to begin with. The fact that the majority of the team supported Richie speaks volumes. It's not like the Dolphins are in a league of their own with this. Their players aren't lifelong Dolphins, they're made up of players from across the league.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

That's not even that relevant though. Nothing Martin did even registers on the scale of media pressure a team will face if it's an actual contender. If he can't handle that he will choke all kinds of hard.

Who are the 10 assholes on the Patriots?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it's the NFL. It wasn't just Incognito to begin with. The fact that the majority of the team supported Richie speaks volumes. It's not like the Dolphins are in a league of their own with this. Their players aren't lifelong Dolphins, they're made up of players from across the league.

Was just asking a question. I would say most do, but don't you think he went a bit far? He really was the main one who was harrassing Martin.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Name an asshole on the Niners.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Was just asking a question. I would say most do, but don't you think he went a bit far? He really was the main one who was harrassing Martin.

They are trying very hard to justify Incognito's actions and vilify Martin, by using the Dolphins as the baseline for the dynamics of an NFL locker room.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are trying very hard to justify Incognito's actions and vilify Martin, by using the Dolphins as the baseline for the dynamics of an NFL locker room.

Icognito was an asshole for what he did, took advantage of a not so stable young adult. The odds of every locker room having that has to be little. Or at the very least, not to the extent of what he did. I agree.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the 10 assholes on the Patriots?

I'm not in their locker room. But half of the population are assholes, and the NFL is quite possibly the highest testosterone environment in the world. You're on crack if you think everybody's polite to each other.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That didn't come out right, did it? Anyhow, I can't name one. It doesn't usually become as sensationalized as the Miami fiasco has. That's because it's kept in-house and not revealed to the media. Which is my biggest problem with Martin. He could have followed protocol and went through the proper channels. File a grievance if you're unsatisfied with the way things are being handled.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not in their locker room. But half of the population are assholes, and the NFL is quite possibly the highest testosterone environment in the world. You're on crack if you think everybody's polite to each other.

Nice deflection. You seemed so sure about your earlier statement. I guess I was wrong in my assumption.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So how could you say each team has 10 of them without knowing? :noidea:

When else have we seen a case like this?

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I was led to believe New Englanders are the kindest and most gently disposed of people.:omg: