• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LSU vs. Bama Clash of the Titans

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See what happens next week. Hopefully our players haven't quit like our fans have

Torn now...do we need you to beat Georgia, so beating you looks better or Georgia to win so your win over Oregon make them look worse? If Oregon could just lose one of their next three and then beat Utah that'd be great.

Meh, fuck it, beat Georgia and we can sort it out ourselves.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care what you think.

For somebody that doesn't care, you are post whoring the shit out of this thread...no wonder you got 70K...some folks just like the sound of their own voice.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For somebody that doesn't care, you are post whoring the shit out of this thread...no wonder you got 70K...some folks just like the sound of their own voice.
Boo Hoo...

giphy.gif

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I said congrats to the LSU fans in here, I don't believe I have to extend that courtesy to the little bitchy trolls that are too scared to post their teams.
I've seen it in other forums as well. The haters seem happier then the BAMA fans are sad. I've watched it happen all year. Ain't the same BAMA. But, being down 33-13 they didn't quit.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rolltide94 is an embarrassment to Alabama fans.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he shouldn't have played.
Concur. IMO, it was short-sighted of Saban to start Tua.

Then again, one thing I've learned is that Saban is terrible at contingency plans - he has a primary plan, and he sticks with it hell or high water. Nor does he tolerate initiative from his players - he wants them executing his plan, and his plan only.

Bama has no business in the playoffs this season.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rolltide94 is an embarrassment to Alabama fans.

Why? Because I won't play nice with little bitch ass trolls. LSU fans have earned the right to say whatever they want, bitch ass no team trolls such as yourself can get bent.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Because I won't play nice with little bitch ass trolls. LSU fans have earned the right to say whatever they want, bitch ass no team trolls such as yourself can get bent.
source.gif

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Concur. IMO, it was short-sighted of Saban to start Tua.

Then again, one thing I've learned is that Saban is terrible at contingency plans - he has a primary plan, and he sticks with it hell or high water. Nor does he tolerate initiative from his players - he wants them executing his plan, and his plan only.

Bama has no business in the playoffs this season.

I don't think you could have kept him off the field. Tua at 80% is better than Mac at 100. Despite the miscues, Tua didn't lose this game. Our inability to get LSU off the field on 3rd down did.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen it in other forums as well. The haters seem happier then the BAMA fans are sad. I've watched it happen all year. Ain't the same BAMA. But, being down 33-13 they didn't quit.
Well... Yeah... That's what happens when you're on top. Have you not followed any OSU threads? If you have a strong presence on the board, and are historically successful, you're getting shit in a loss.

And yeah, I liked seeing Bama lose

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So long as Bama doesn't lose to any more Tigers this year, it's all good.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you could have kept him off the field. Tua at 80% is better than Mac at 100. Despite the miscues, Tua didn't lose this game. Our inability to get LSU off the field on 3rd down did.

He had 1 more completion, 25 more passing yards and one more TD than Burrow...

It's the early mistakes at the start....he came back with a vengeance in the second half.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 1 more completion, 25 more passing yards and one more TD than Burrow...

It's the early mistakes at the start....he came back with a vengeance in the second half.

There were plenty of mistakes on both sides of the field on defense, but I thought the elusiveness of Burrow, particularly on 3rd down was a difference maker. There was a couple of times when I was sure we had him...but no, first down. LSU played a much better game from start to finish. Not to say a play or two couldn't have swung it the other way, but that would have been luck, the better team won today.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were plenty of mistakes on both sides of the field on defense, but I thought the elusiveness of Burrow, particularly on 3rd down was a difference maker. There was a couple of times when I was sure we had him...but no, first down. LSU played a much better game from start to finish. Not to say a play or two couldn't have swung it the other way, but that would have been luck, the better team won today.
IMO, other than Burrow being a beast, Bama's defense was a major culprit. Bama lacks pass rushers, and their secondary has been suspect for years.

And really believe Saban should have started Jones.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First mistake was on Saban electing to receive the ball in the first half with a QB coming off an injury. Should have not put that pressure on him. He should have trusted his Defense to hold us at home.

Imagine if they had stopped us first drive and not fumbled it away instead. May have changed the tempo of the game.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... Yeah... That's what happens when you're on top. Have you not followed any OSU threads? If you have a strong presence on the board, and are historically successful, you're getting shit in a loss.

And yeah, I liked seeing Bama lose

I would be lying if I said I didn't take glee in the Purdue or Iowa games the last couple of years, but that's because I view tOSU as a legit rival. Others teams like Michigan or Notre Dame I just dislike.