• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LSU vs. Bama Clash of the Titans

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we can just pretend we would have won if we got to play Ohio State...like Ohio State has been doing for the last 5 years.
You just got your butt kicked but are still talking smack. What a loser.

Reactions: gob

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just got your butt kicked but are still talking smack. What a loser.

LOL, what does the game have to do with slapping your little bitch ass around....did you play today?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, what does the game have to do with slapping your little bitch ass around....did you play today?
You're the one that got your ass slapped around today. Take the loss like a man instead of a wimp.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have a big list like Droider...got it. Congrats on all your teams that won today.
Actually my team lost today but I'm not crying about it like you are.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one that got your ass slapped around today. Take the loss like a man instead of a wimp.

I believe I said congrats to the LSU fans in here, I don't believe I have to extend that courtesy to the little bitchy trolls that are too scared to post their teams.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. Auburn held them in check, and our defense is on par with Auburn's.

After watching all these games against each other, it's still hard to figure. LSU's OL is SO good, your secondary is the key. If you can get pressure on Burrow, it'd be the first time...besides occasional stunts.
If Fromm had LSU's OL, he'd be all the SportsHoopla. Hell, Trask or anyone would look great with THAT OL.

Bama was weak in the middle on D and LSU took advantage, but Joja is not. LSU could've easily won this game by 4 TDs if not for all those completely blown coverage disasters.

It'll be interesting to see the spread. UF played so poorly in Jax compared to Death Valley, the comparison isn't that helpful.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching all these games against each other, it's still hard to figure. LSU's OL is SO good, your secondary is the key. If you can get pressure on Burrow, it'd be the first time...besides occasional stunts.
If Fromm had LSU's OL, he'd be all the SportsHoopla. Hell, Trask or anyone would look great with THAT OL.

Bama was weak in the middle on D and LSU took advantage, but Joja is not. LSU could've easily won this game by 4 TDs if not for all those completely blown coverage disasters.

It'll be interesting to see the spread. UF played so poorly in Jax compared to Death Valley, the comparison isn't that helpful.
See what happens next week. Hopefully our players haven't quit like our fans have

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I said congrats to the LSU fans in here, I don't believe I have to extend that courtesy to the little bitchy trolls that are too scared to post their teams.
I really don't care what you think.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game LSU.... You were the better team today.

Bama did not help themselves in the 1st half. Our D couldn't stop Burrow & Company.

I'm drunk & I'm switching to the xBox to forget about football for a minute.