• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU & Ohio State

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess OSU should schedule an fcs school

Miami won the Mac

Cincy was very respectable

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, thank you for admitting you are stupid.

Next, You didn’t prove anything except how much of a hypocritical bandwagon you are. You are pumping up tOSU for no other reason.

Third, your “joke” about a 4 seed was not a joke. You indirectly admitted when you stated they were down 14 when ya said it. Hence you are a horrible fan or a bandwagon. Which ever you’d prefer.

Fourth, it’s prenounced EER, and you are one to talk considering you reside in that shit hole city of Blacksburg.

Scholarship athlete bahahahahahaahahahahahha

What a sad state of mind you carry over an innocent comment. I mean really, look at how hard you’re trying to blow my comment out of context? Takes pretty low self esteem to have carried it this far. Get the help you need man, seriously. I’m going to say a prayer for you.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miami won the Mac

They are still pimping Cincinnati...it's like a virus they've all acquired.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a sad state of mind you carry over an innocent comment. I mean really, look at how hard you’re trying to blow my comment out of context? Takes pretty low self esteem to have carried it this far. Get the help you need man, seriously. I’m going to say a prayer for you.

There is nothing blown out of context. Perhaps waiting before you shout the odds is better for you then not. This is a message board. None of this matters in real life. What a sad state of shit you are for acting like it does. Ohhhh and fuck your prayers. As a catholic I have no problem saying that.

On a side note I just took tOSU +3. That’s real life and a nice surprise. I’m shocked really.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miami won the Mac

You face palm me yet that is exactly what you're doing in the post (pimping Cincy) plus Miami of Ohio.

I told you retards last night LSU would be number 1 so don't get pissy because it happened.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing blown out of context. Perhaps waiting before you shout the odds is better for you then not. This is a message board. None of this matters in real life. What a sad state of shit you are for acting like it does. Ohhhh and fuck your prayers. As a catholic I have no problem saying that.

On a side note I just took tOSU +3. That’s real life and a nice surprise. I’m shocked really.

And this stuff doesn’t matter? Did you read what you just wrote?

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This banter on here? He’ll no it doesn’t. It’s a joke.

But my wager on tOSU does, too me. Because it’s REAL
Good luck on that bet. I just want revenge the prison r*pe we got 31-0.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, LSU.

No #1 has ever won the tournament.
I can't imagine any team would NOT want to be #1 just because #1 hasn't won before. Especially in a year where #1 plays Oklahoma and #2 plays Clemson.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll never understand people that make such ridiculously stupid comments like this.

2 decades? You realize that is 20 years, right?

Didn't people say that shit about Alabama just last year before Clemson took them to the wood shed?
Still think it's absurd that I said LSU was one of the best teams we've seen in the last two decades?