• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU & Ohio State

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And our resident yokel WVU fan rears his ugly ahead again in yet another OSU thread to flex. How am I an Ohio State fan? Because I graduated from Ohio State in 2008. I gave up those chances because we didn’t show up to play. I thought to myself all year long when was our let down game/ half going to happen because we’ve played damn near perfect football all year, only trailed a total of 9 minutes all year and never trailed at the end of any quarter. So we were due. I’m proud of the fact we went into the locker room and got our heads out of our ass and won the second half 24-0. That’s the hallmark of a special team. But to haters I know that’s not allowed to be celebrated.

Maybe next time wait to say they are a 4 seed and giving up on the one seed until it’s over? It makes you look like the biggest jackass (nothing new) to do a 180 on this. It’s dumb fucks like you that bring about some of this Ohio state hate.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the FUCK isn't Clemson the #1 seed?

You know cotdam well that a team that whipped Bama last year 44-16 in the Natty, has won 2 of the last 3 Natty's, and was a member of the B10 or SEC, and were undefeated this year, they would unquestionably be #1 right now without ANY hesitation.

Because they play in the weakest p5 and their Ooc schedule did my age well.

Oh, and last year’s results mean nothing for this years seeding.

Comm1

The Kinda New Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 557.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU is clearly the more better team. OSU is just consistent

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we just played 3 top ten teams in a row for starters
Ohio St didnt play their best game but they have the resume over LSU. Tough choice still.

Ranked teams 5 to 4
Teams played against win pct
Margin of victory

LSU did look better in the last game but they’ve had more close games during the season. One half doesnt make a season but it was an unusual 1st half

well it’s easy to look good when the team you play doesn’t show up

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe next time wait to say they are a 4 seed and giving up on the one seed until it’s over? It makes you look like the biggest jackass (nothing new) to do a 180 on this. It’s dumb fucks like you that bring about some of this Ohio state hate.

Sometimes the reason and context is really lost on people such as yourself. I'm a pretty jovial person and most here would agree. When I said ok save us the #4 seed, we were down 14 points. It was a light hearted way of saying for a thread that was debating the #1 seed I think we were actually going to lose. But what's really lost on your slack jaw brain is I haven't once talked about the Buckeyes deserving the #1 seed now have I? I've just defended us against some of the moronic haters that show up from some of our friends in the south.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes

they’ve shown they can persevere through being down to an actual good team
They did look good in the second half last night. I would really like to see a final between LSU and Ohio State. The problem for me would be, for that to happen, I would have to root for OSU to win their semi final round game and I just could not do that. The disgusting aura of Woody Hayes hangs to heavy over the program from my youth.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State couldn't stop that LSU offense.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did look good in the second half last night. I would really like to see a final between LSU and Ohio State. The problem for me would be, for that to happen, I would have to root for OSU to win their semi final round game and I just could not do that. The disgusting aura of Woody Hayes hangs to heavy over the program from my youth.

funny
I want revenge for that

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you had to add a lot of subjective opinion to back your analysis. Truth is tonight makes the 15th straight time Ohio State has beat a ranked team. I really had to laugh you had to add beating Wisconsin twice doesn’t count. Bless your heart.
Penn State being ranked above Auburn, Alabama and Oregon pretty much is a joke and that's not subjective. Minnesota is 18, has the same record and they beat Penn State.

There is no logical explanation for it.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn is so desperate for some drama for their coverage today. I get playing Oklahoma Instead of Clemson improves your odds of getting to the title gm but if you are the best go out and win the 2 gms. It shouldn’t matter who you play.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn is so desperate for some drama for their coverage today. I get playing Oklahoma Instead of Clemson improves your odds of getting to the title gm but if you are the best go out and win the 2 gms. It shouldn’t matter who you play.

Agreed. I just don't want LSU to play on that shitty turf again. That shit was horrible.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes the reason and context is really lost on people such as yourself. I'm a pretty jovial person and most here would agree. When I said ok save us the #4 seed, we were down 14 points. It was a light hearted way of saying for a thread that was debating the #1 seed I think we were actually going to lose. But what's really lost on your slack jaw brain is I haven't once talked about the Buckeyes deserving the #1 seed now have I? I've just defended us against some of the moronic haters that show up from some of our friends in the south.

Reason and context? You mean pure stupidity that makes you look like a bandwagon? You were down 14 and it was only the second quarter. Not only that, ya said it twice in that woe is me post like anyone cared. The only slack jaw retard here is you. You are now suddenly pumping up tOSU and for what? Because you believe they should be the one seed.

That’s what makes you look like the bandwagon hypocrital retard you are. An jovial, spare me that shit. You are a derp tart Virginia queer.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny
I want revenge for that
I'm an SC grad. Its in our DNA to hate the Big Ten and especially OSU; excuse me, THE Ohio State University

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reason and context? You mean pure stupidity that makes you look like a bandwagon? You were down 14 and it was only the second quarter. Not only that, ya said it twice in that woe is me post like anyone cared. The only slack jaw retard here is you. You are now suddenly pumping up tOSU and for what? Because you believe they should be the one seed.

That’s what makes you look like the bandwagon hypocrital retard you are. An jovial, spare me that shit. You are a derp tart Virginia queer.

Ooooohhhhh you mad. Like real mad. Again, I’m a grad and was a scholarship athlete myself, so if that makes me a bandwagon fan so be it, I can’t fix stupid. And I proved you wrong because not once in this thread have I mentioned putting us at #1. All I’ve done is defended the great season we’ve had. I don’t care what seed we get, I’d relish a revenge game against either OU or Clemson. I’m sorry the joke about saving us the #4 seed was loss on you. It’s obviously made you overreact and get nasty with me. But that standard for a neer, that’s how they treat everyone in the shit hole knows as Morgantown.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooohhhhh you mad. Like real mad. Again, I’m a grad and was a scholarship athlete myself, so if that makes me a bandwagon fan so be it, I can’t fix stupid. And I proved you wrong because not once in this thread have I mentioned putting us at #1. All I’ve done is defended the great season we’ve had. I don’t care what seed we get, I’d relish a revenge game against either OU or Clemson. I’m sorry the joke about saving us the #4 seed was loss on you. It’s obviously made you overreact and get nasty with me. But that standard for a neer, that’s how they treat everyone in the shit hole knows as Morgantown.

First, thank you for admitting you are stupid.

Next, You didn’t prove anything except how much of a hypocritical bandwagon you are. You are pumping up tOSU for no other reason.

Third, your “joke” about a 4 seed was not a joke. You indirectly admitted when you stated they were down 14 when ya said it. Hence you are a horrible fan or a bandwagon. Which ever you’d prefer.

Fourth, it’s prenounced EER, and you are one to talk considering you reside in that shit hole city of Blacksburg.

Scholarship athlete bahahahahahaahahahahahha

Comm1

The Kinda New Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 557.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU 38 OSU 31 National Championship, you heard it hear first.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State being ranked above Auburn, Alabama and Oregon pretty much is a joke and that's not subjective. Minnesota is 18, has the same record and they beat Penn State.

There is no logical explanation for it.
Logic isn't necessary for the committee. It's way overrated.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ELOghf0XUAAap_H