• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lottery watch 2019 - quest for Zion

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s see what he measures at coming up before the draft. I see him on the floor next to 6’10 and 6’8 PFs and he’s as tall. Maybe I’m wrong but he’s definitely bigger than 6’6. He just turned 20. Don’t think he’s got KD touch when KD was at Texas but he can shoot and get to the hole.

Just seems like a good draft this year.

Actually looked into it and it's funny bc nobody seems to know his actually height. Listed at 6'5" or 6'6" but he seems taller. The prediction was guessing he was around 6'7" but could be 6'8". Wonder if he grows more too, probably not but not crazy.

Underrated depth in this draft imo

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of political affiliations and economic principles, I am now a 1%er until the draft lottery ends....

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zion to the Cavs. You heard it here first
Zion to the Warriors (trade for Jordan Bell and Quinn Cook). You heard it here first. Probably won't hear it anywhere else.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell at this point as a Bulls fan I’m not picky. Just gimme a really good player that will develop and get better

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell at this point as a Bulls fan I’m not picky. Just gimme a really good player that will develop and get better

You have a lot to choose from at the top. Reddish didn't play too well but if you don't get a top 3, I really like Culver and Hunter

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so a draft lottery question: Dallas traded this year's 1st round pick (top 5 protected) to Atlanta last year to get Doncic. if during the lottery picks Dallas ends up with say the 3rd or 4th pick does it still go to Atlanta?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so a draft lottery question: Dallas traded this year's 1st round pick (top 5 protected) to Atlanta last year to get Doncic. if during the lottery picks Dallas ends up with say the 3rd or 4th pick does it still go to Atlanta?

Nope. "Top 5 Protected or to the Hawks". If it does turn out to be a top 5 pick it goes to Dallas

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zion to the Warriors (trade for Jordan Bell and Quinn Cook). You heard it here first. Probably won't hear it anywhere else.
if Bell and Cooks actual value was are what Warriors fans have claimed it to be then i am sure that would be feasible.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Bell and Cooks actual value was are what Warriors fans have claimed it to be then i am sure that would be feasible.
Ugh, that was clunky. You can do better.

Iceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is where does the NBA want zion to go??? Lots of talk about how the lottery is rigged and who’s knows. If so, even though NYC has the best odds with the worst record, there is no better place to go for him than the biggest market in New York. I’m a huge Suns fan and would love the Zion addition because we would finally get out of the septic tank for once. But.... i don’t see that happening because Phoenix is in the small market. There is no way NY does not get the #1 pick this year. The addition of him (and Durant maybe) will finally get the Knicks in contention. IMO

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is where does the NBA want zion to go??? Lots of talk about how the lottery is rigged and who’s knows. If so, even though NYC has the best odds with the worst record, there is no better place to go for him than the biggest market in New York. I’m a huge Suns fan and would love the Zion addition because we would finally get out of the septic tank for once. But.... i don’t see that happening because Phoenix is in the small market. There is no way NY does not get the #1 pick this year. The addition of him (and Durant maybe) will finally get the Knicks in contention. IMO

Lots of talk about how the lottery is rigged from you, not so much from anyone else...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually looked into it and it's funny bc nobody seems to know his actually height. Listed at 6'5" or 6'6" but he seems taller. The prediction was guessing he was around 6'7" but could be 6'8". Wonder if he grows more too, probably not but not crazy.

you see the Gordon Hayward to Cleveland rumors? Using JR Smith's contract and one of the other expirings?

Celtics would get rid of that salary and get a lot more flexibility.

what would you think?

Morant?, Sexton, Hayward, Love, Osman, Nance? not a bad start..

I saw a rumor the Cavs may have interest in taking on Gordon Hayward's contract from the Celts if the Celts want to get some flexibility going forward--- using the JR Smith contract.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of talk about how the lottery is rigged from you, not so much from anyone else...
Oh, it's rigged for sure. All those times the Cavs won the lotto. The Lakers or Knicks likely win the lotto this year. . Knicks obviously would have a better chance if they had lebron on their roster.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, it's rigged for sure. All those times the Cavs won the lotto. The Lakers or Knicks likely win the lotto this year. . Knicks obviously would have a better chance if they had lebron on their roster.

Last 4 #1s all went to the worst team. Of course, the odds are increased for movement this year, so we'll have to wait and see how much that impacts things. Knicks are one of three teams tied for the best odds at #1 (with Cavs and Suns), so no evidence of rigging there. Lakers would be a different story (and I'd be all for it, lol).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you see the Gordon Hayward to Cleveland rumors? Using JR Smith's contract and one of the other expirings?

Celtics would get rid of that salary and get a lot more flexibility.

what would you think?

Morant?, Sexton, Hayward, Love, Osman, Nance? not a bad start..

I saw a rumor the Cavs may have interest in taking on Gordon Hayward's contract from the Celts if the Celts want to get some flexibility going forward--- using the JR Smith contract.

Didn't see anything about it LOL. Is this real life? So Jr and who? I guess Boston is wanting to shed cap space to trade for AD and try and keep Kyrie...