• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Los Angeles Rams @ Minnesota Vikings, 9/1, 8pm, EST, 2016

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hang in there buddy!

We here in LA suffered for some 20 odd years.

My heart goes out to all of you in St. Lou.

I went to the opener last year when we beat the Seahags. The positive energy and loudness from the crowd leaving the building and walking down the streets of the Lou were off the charts… hard to describe. you would have thought we just won the NFC championship lol. Ill never forget it though.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing to come out of this contest was Fox!!
Thanks bunc!

Honestly guys, this comment should have had all y'all off your seats!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the opener last year when we beat the Seahags. The positive energy and loudness from the crowd leaving the building and walking down the streets of the Lou were off the charts… hard to describe. you would have thought we just won the NFC championship lol. Ill never forget it though.
I went to a few games over the years when I was living in Tennessee and Kentucky. The game I remember being the loudest was a Seahawks-Rams game (I think it was Fisher's first year). The crowd was going nuts for Zuerlein booting those 50+ yard field goals that helped give us the win that day. It was also a very physical game like most Seahawks-Rams games are, with big hits happening on both teams. That's probably the loudest I remember it being of all the games I saw there. Even my friend who went with me and didn't really know much about the Rams was impressed with how far he could kick the ball.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the game Vita, but I have witnessed enough of Fox to state on other threads that the guy is a damn good player and a keeper. I hope he makes the 53-man roster.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPOILER ALERT!

I didn't see the game Vita, but I have witnessed enough of Fox to state on other threads that the guy is a damn good player and a keeper. I hope he makes the 53-man roster.
Didn't make it. Let's look to see if he can squeak on the PS...

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what first rounders are supposed to look like and do their FIRST year. Not stand around and hem and haw about being not quite getting it or have your head coach tell everyone you are not ready. This will get your blood moving or you are plain braindead.

Eric Dickerson's record-setting rookie season

Damn, I wish this guy would suit 'em up and step on the field again. He ran over Dennis Harrah in this vid and there is Vince throwing the sweetest out pass. Man what a back!

Yet I get it that Bill Walsh has always been right about drafting QB's and developing them over a 3-5 year period as well.