• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Los Angeles Lakers 2018-2019 Season Thread

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caruso getting meaningful minutes.....a sign how banged up we are.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clinging to the lead like a hard dick clings to a tight pussy.....
Trying to paint a picture for those not able to watch the game.....LOL.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so bad, :scratch:Players arguing with Luke from the floor. Wake up front office. You are blowing it!:doh:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans are booing this is embarrassing as a Lakers fan. There are several players that are just suiting up for a paycheck. I feel bad for the few fighters on the team.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is also my issue with Brandon. He is hurt a ton. Just bad luck, but it is a pattern. We really needed him last night and he is hurt again. Same with Ball. I say shut James down and tank the rest of the season to get a higher draft pick. Hell we don't even have to try to tank LOL What a disaster of a season. Sit Ball and James for rest of season. Let Rondo go, and draft a back up point guard due to ball being injured too much.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so bad, :scratch:Players arguing with Luke from the floor. Wake up front office. You are blowing it!:doh:

He's gone after the season.....maybe even fire him right now to see if the players respond to the firing and make a last ditch run.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all of this true, I guess the Lakers are officially in the shitter for this season. Because of the debacle around the trade for AD some players have tanked this season. It looks like Luke is done if these reports have any validity. I also think the Magic has screwed-the-pooch with how he managed the AD situation and I don't see any blame falling at the feet of Pelinka.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-lakers-expected-fire-luke-200004509.html

Right, now this team is a mess. Magic should not have made the trades he did during his failed AD trade attempt because the team is now becoming fragmented and argumentative like I speculated back when we signed James. James is certainly adding mega fuel to this dumpster fire by aligning himself with Antonio Brown and spewing forth garbage about the Lakers and his teammates pubically. His teammates now are looking like lost sheep and everyone is going through the motions but nobody really gives a damn.

I think Jeannie needs to step in here and at the end of the season, make some changes and start over. Some of these might be: Luke will get fired. His replacement know one knows but it is obvious James no longer wants to play for Luke and by extension, neither does the young core.

Next, Jeannie should reassess the GM situation. Magic is struggling and keeping him may be good but something has to give. If he stays and I were Magic, I'd reconnect with the Pels ownership and work out a deal that sends James and a player (maybe Ingram) to NO for AD and a player or some combination.

Next, getting rid of a potential sharp shooter in Mykhailiuk was pretty stupid in my opinion and Zubac was debatable but when you move players, your problems that you traded to remedy are supposed to improve. Our problems have gotten worse. We needed consistent long-range shooters. So far Bullock hasn't done much and the stiff we got from the Clips is like Ingram, always hurt.

So in sum: We aren't going to the playoffs this year. Not when you lose to the stiffs like the Suns and Hawks. And the team is a little better than previous losing seasons but not by much. If this keeps up, Jeannie is going to become a recluse.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all of this true, I guess the Lakers are officially in the shitter for this season. Because of the debacle around the trade for AD some players have tanked this season. It looks like Luke is done if these reports have any validity. I also think the Magic has screwed-the-pooch with how he managed the AD situation and I don't see any blame falling at the feet of Pelinka.

Right, now this team is a mess. Magic should not have made the trades he did during his failed AD trade attempt because the team is now becoming fragmented and argumentative like I speculated back when we signed James. James is certainly adding mega fuel to this dumpster fire by aligning himself with Antonio Brown and spewing forth garbage about the Lakers and his teammates pubically. His teammates now are looking like lost sheep and everyone is going through the motions but nobody really gives a damn.

I think Jeannie needs to step in here and at the end of the season, make some changes and start over. Some of these might be: Luke will get fired. His replacement know one knows but it is obvious James no longer wants to play for Luke and by extension, neither does the young core.

Next, Jeannie should reassess the GM situation. Magic is struggling and keeping him may be good but something has to give. If he stays and I were Magic, I'd reconnect with the Pels ownership and work out a deal that sends James and a player (maybe Ingram) to NO for AD and a player or some combination.

Next, getting rid of a potential sharp shooter in Mykhailiuk was pretty stupid in my opinion and Zubac was debatable but when you move players, your problems that you traded to remedy are supposed to improve. Our problems have gotten worse. We needed consistent long-range shooters. So far Bullock hasn't done much and the stiff we got from the Clips is like Ingram, always hurt.

So in sum: We aren't going to the playoffs this year. Not when you lose to the stiffs like the Suns and Hawks. And the team is a little better than previous losing seasons but not by much. If this keeps up, Jeannie is going to become a recluse.
I am sorry with the injury history of Ingram and Ball, How the hell can you bank on them for the future. Critical game last night and suddenly, Ingram is hurt. If you can't stay healthy, time to draft replacements and make trades.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose to Denver and Boston.....shut down James and BI.

Try and improve that 1st round pick and see what youngsters we'll keep going forward.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trading James? Whoa, pump the brakes, Retro....

Trading Svi was the right move....he wasn't going to help them try and make the playoffs this season, Bullock is a far better player. Good defender and shooter.....it didn't work out like they thought but they had to do something.

We weren't keeping Zublocka, he's getting a pay raise this summer and we'll be chasing FA's to pair with James.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James needs 14 points to pass MJ for 4th all-time in points scored. He'll get that tonight vs the Nuggets. And then some. We need him to go for 40, 10, and 10 to have a shot at a win.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have hever seen so many untimely injuries in my life this year. The critical stretch run no Ball, Kuzma, or Ingram. Hart has been banged up since december. Missed rondo for long stretches and LBJ for 18 games. What could have been???

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James needs 14 points to pass MJ for 4th all-time in points scored. He'll get that tonight vs the Nuggets. And then some. We need him to go for 40, 10, and 10 to have a shot at a win.

Fuck BSPN.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a few beers.....don't make me define a "few beers."

Thanks,

DJ's people.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James has turned into Shaq at the FT line.....60% over his last 10 games.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James with the try and cuts the deficit to 10-7.