• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like we are getting GB

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something people need to understand. It's not about keeping Rodgers off the field. It was not more evident than in the Falcons game yesterday. Seattle came out and had a 9 minute TD drive. And then the Falcons responded right back. Even after that incredible drive by the Hawks. they still couldn't stop the Falcons and still ended up giving up 36 points. The key to beating the Packers isn't just about keeping Rodgers off the field. It's about us scoring TDs and limiting their scoring. Rodgers can be on the field all day for all I care as long as the Cowboys holding him to FGs. They did that in GB. They did that to a high powered offense like the Redskins twice. Rodgers can pass for 500 yards and have the ball all game if he wants, but it won't mean anything if he's kicking FGs and our offense is constantly scoring TDs.

It's about us scoring TDs and limiting their scoring.....

I just thought this part was very thought provoking. I too think this is the key to the game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't missed a Cowboys game in nearly 40 years. Last time I was this excited for a game was Cowboys-Niners. Think this is a special bunch. LETS GO!

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reverse has happened so far. The Cowboys giving up too many TDs and kicking too many FGs. This was the way we had to beat GB, but it's happening to us instead. Still a long way to go, but disappointed in the offense so far. Dak has played well but the stupid penalties are killing us.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need Irving to take over in the 2nd half.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I see it- they haven't stopped us yet. We have hurt ourselves with the big penalty and the sack. Not sure why we didn't run the ball after the Beasley catch. On defense we are getting them to third down. They are just converting. Should be an interesting second half.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That damn defense is sending us home!!! SMH

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team made too many penalties in the 1st quarter to get in a rhythm and score TD's. Gave up too many points early or they could have won going away maybe

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't score enough in the first half. I thought the defense made plays the second half. They made it hard. GB didn't have a defensive back that could cover anyone. Tough loss no doubt. I don't think you can blame it all on the defense though. GB made plays.

Influencer_32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys showed a lot of heart in the second half. Dak made many completions to Dez and Beasley. However the efforts was short lived because Aaron Rodgers was clutch. You should be proud of the Cowboys but it wasn't meant for y'all to win.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things:

Rodgers is really fucking good.

As long as Garrett is the head coach we will lose the coaching matchup every time we make the playoffs.

If we don't spend our first 2 picks on defensive help then they're doing it wrong.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things:

Rodgers is really fucking good.

As long as Garrett is the head coach we will lose the coaching matchup every time we make the playoffs.

If we don't spend our first 2 picks on defensive help then they're doing it wrong.
I don't know. We all know Garrett has his warts but this team didn't fold and played with heart after being down big. I think that's a big part of what Garrett brings. So you take the good with the bad. If Cook is 3 inches further to the sideline and goes out and we win in OT does Garrtett stil, get outcoached? I think spiking the ball was just absolutely asinine and not running the ball on first down in the red zone was a play calling mistake IMHO, but I didn't really see too much to fault the coaches on other than that. Bad coaches don't come back from 21-3 against a lights out QB

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's defense would y'all rather have- ours or GBs

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't score enough in the first half. I thought the defense made plays the second half. They made it hard. GB didn't have a defensive back that could cover anyone. Tough loss no doubt. I don't think you can blame it all on the defense though. GB made plays.
That defense dud not make enough plays. And as usuall, when we need them to make a play, they almost always never do. Have to do damn near what the Giants did in the off season. We need a serious influx of talent on defense.. Goodbye Carr,, Claiborne etc...seen enough..

You damn sure can blame the defense!!! 3rd and 20???

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. We all know Garrett has his warts but this team didn't fold and played with heart after being down big. I think that's a big part of what Garrett brings. So you take the good with the bad. If Cook is 3 inches further to the sideline and goes out and we win in OT does Garrtett stil, get outcoached? I think spiking the ball was just absolutely asinine and not running the ball on first down in the red zone was a play calling mistake IMHO, but I didn't really see too much to fault the coaches on other than that. Bad coaches don't come back from 21-3 against a lights out QB
Garrett is not to blame. This team has heart just lacks talent in areas.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys will hear all week how the Packers are playing different and are red hot. Maybe the best thing that could have happened to this young Cowboy team was having a big, bad QB come to town on a hot streak. I'm sure Packer fans will be here all week to tell us what's gonna happen.

Looks like it happened. At least you have the moral victory of making the game look close after the Pack went into prevent defense/soft zone when up 28-13. They made Bradford and Barkley look good in garbage time too.