• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Sherman is throwing the first shots at Brady

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean Brady isn't Leave it to Beaver all growed up? He was such a nice boy.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that's Sherman's point. Brady tries to portray that good guy image but some players have seen a different side.

Honestly, Sherman is very smart guy and I think he's already started the Superbowl in his head. He wants to get into Brady's head the same way he did in the "U mad Bro?" game. He just wants to taunt Brady to the point that he hopes Brady will eventually make a mistake again. It's just gamesmanship. Should make for an interesting week coming up though.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn't Brady Bill Belichick's illegitimate son?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing is just a ploy. Brady is worth a few hundred mil and he has a supermodel wife. So I really don't care if he talks some trash. Him and Sherman going at it will be just another minor story to this game.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing is just a ploy. Brady is worth a few hundred mil and he has a supermodel wife. So I really don't care if he talks some trash. Him and Sherman going at it will be just another minor story to this game.

I think Sherman is trying to get a response out of Brady. I don't think he really dislikes the guy or anything. Kind of like the Patrick Peterson thing, people think they are these huge rivals who dislike each other but Sherman has a framed Peterson jersey hanging in his house.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is just saying what the media is asking him. I can guarantee the media prompted this answer. In any event, Sherman is absolutely right. We've all seen Brady cussing on the sidelines and literally yelling, "F*** YOU!" to the refs (there's a clip, you can clearly see him mouthing it and the announcers said, "I think we all know what he said."). Not a real lot of professionalism in my book.

In any event, not that anyone is bashing Sherman (yet) but I laugh that people think Sherman is a loud mouth for these comments, but then people bash Lynch for not wanting to talk to media. LOL, oh the irony.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TOM-BRADY-FUCK-YOU-BITCHES.gif

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memo to the Seahawks;
Don't leave your playbooks laying around unattended...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching one of the shows and there were 3 former players on there and they all laughed about the whole "you mad bro" thing. They said that he talks more trash than anybody and basically got what he deserved.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has made sure to craft his image so that when the cameras catch him unleashing a string of profanities during a game or people mention how much trash he talks during games, the media can easily dismiss it by saying that he's doing it "in the heat of battle" and doesn't act that way in interviews. Sherman, on the other hand, has made several nationally televised rants while wearing/talking into a microphone and looking into a camera, and he hadn't cultivated a "golden boy" image ahead of time, so his antics were and are harder for people to dismiss. That's my theory anyway.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching one of the shows and there were 3 former players on there and they all laughed about the whole "you mad bro" thing. They said that he talks more trash than anybody and basically got what he deserved.

Brady talks trash. He is a fiery guy. I bet Sherman and Brady might like each other. I do know Sherman did get in Brady's head and Sherman and Brady know this.
Expect Sherman to try to get to Brady and expect Brady to try to retaliate.

This will be very entertaining......

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you had to bet on who would be the first to jump into the shallow end of the shit pool it would be Sherman. Did Vegas have odds on this?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you had to bet on who would be the first to jump into the shallow end of the shit pool it would be Sherman. Did Vegas have odds on this?

Couldna been l'il Thommie Bwady. A guy who cheats on his pregnant girlfriend? Yeah he's a stand up dude.

Later bitch, I think your douchebag is calling.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady talks trash. He is a fiery guy. I bet Sherman and Brady might like each other. I do know Sherman did get in Brady's head and Sherman and Brady know this.

This is true, Sherman got brady to throw his way. Picked him off, and got the W

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly,

I like Brady's fire and competitive nature. It's almost MJ-ish. MJ abused the refs. He also stayed out in Altantic City until 4am during the Eastern finals and still dropped 40 on Johnny Starks too.

Back to topic. I think Brady and Bellicheat just want to win so bad and what's sad is that they probably could have if they would have done it right too. I know they've won super bowls by 3,3,4 points, but still.. It's too bad.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has made sure to craft his image so that when the cameras catch him unleashing a string of profanities during a game or people mention how much trash he talks during games, the media can easily dismiss it by saying that he's doing it "in the heat of battle" and doesn't act that way in interviews. Sherman, on the other hand, has made several nationally televised rants while wearing/talking into a microphone and looking into a camera, and he hadn't cultivated a "golden boy" image ahead of time, so his antics were and are harder for people to dismiss. That's my theory anyway.

WHATEVER Brady does good or bad, it's because he's "passionate" and "just wants to win." The same exact things that make Dez a "cancer" make Tom Brady "a consummate professional." And it must be revolting for players to have witnessed this hypocrisy for so many yrs.

Sherman has a golden opportunity to expose Brady forever and I'm far from alone in hoping he does it in grand fashion.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dez = selfish
Tommy = fiery