• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady is the victim here guys

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady Sr. says his son is victim of NFL 'Framegate'

Tom Brady's father rallied to the defense of his Super Bowl-winning son Wednesday in the wake of the release of the NFL Deflategate report that showed that Patriots employees probably deflated footballs used in the AFC Championship Game.

Tom Brady Sr. told USA Today that his son's character and reputation are above reproach despite the report's conclusion that the Patriots quarterback "was at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities" involving the release of air from the Patriots' footballs.

"As a completely unbiased observer in this scandal, I don't have any doubt about my son's integrity -- not one bit," Brady Sr. said of his son who broke up with his first baby mama after he found out she was pregnant. "In this country, you're innocent until proven guilty. It just seems poor little Tommy is now guilty until proven innocent."

Brady Sr. was at pains to underline that the NFL was more concerned about pointing fingers and protecting its image, rather than any concern about the three-time Super Bowl MVP.

Wells Report PDF

"The league had to cover themselves," Brady Sr. said. "The reality is they had no conclusive evidence other than a 243 page report outlining a several month long investigation."

"This was Framegate right from the beginning."

Brady said specifically in January he prefers footballs inflated to 12.5 pounds per square inch. On many occasions, Brady said he never asked for balls to be deflated outside of the rules.

But the NFL report concluded "it was more probable than not" that Jim McNally, the officials' locker room attendant, and John Jastremski, an equipment assistant for the Patriots, were involved in "a deliberate effort to release air" from the footballs in the moments before kickoff of the AFC title game -- and after they were examined by the referee.

The report also includes text messages between McNally and Jastremski that imply Brady was requesting footballs deflated below 12.5 pounds per square inch. They also imply that Brady had previously been upset with the quality of the game balls.

"They had to protect their asses, and that's what they're doing," Brady Sr. said. " Much like in 2007 when my son and his team were legitimately caught cheating and the league destroyed all the evidence." said Brady Sr.

"To impugn somebody without conclusive evidence saying this is more probable than not? The reality is they have scientific evidence," Brady Sr., an amateur physicist and climatologist, added "Now they're overriding the scientific evidence and badgering the Patriots. It's disgusting. Almost as disgusting as a league that allows certain teams and individuals to get away with cheating."

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O. M. G. :L

"Framegate"

Hollywood can't script this shit better. :L

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually this was all set up by BB and Kraft. They needed a way to move on from Brady, they figured him getting busted was the easiest way to say bye. How dare you mess with Kraft's team and image...It's Jimmy Time...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually this was all set up by BB and Kraft. They needed a way to move on from Brady, they figured him getting busted was the easiest way to say bye. How dare you mess with Kraft's team and image...It's Jimmy Time...

If true, it's ingenious but all they needed to do was force Brady into making deep passes and they'd have justification for benching him by Week 3.

Dude is fucking DONE.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about perspective.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my honest perception, this is bad news. Hopefully there will be a reasonable fine and they can all get along without cheating. The question is, which heads need to roll ...

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"As a completely unbiased observer in this scandal, I don't have any doubt about my son's integrity -- not one bit," Brady Sr. said of his son who broke up with his first baby mama after he found out she was pregnant. "In this country, you're innocent until proven guilty. It just seems poor little Tommy is now guilty until proven innocent."
:facepalm3:

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my honest perception, this is bad news. Hopefully there will be a reasonable fine and they can all get along without cheating. The question is, which heads need to roll ...

Terrible news for Brady. I never got into the GOAT discussion cause I really don't give two shits about it. But unless he can prove he is innocent. Take his name right out...Seems to me that Kraft is happy him and his team are not being named as doing anything wrong and is willing to let TB take the fall.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible news for Brady. I never got into the GOAT discussion cause I really don't give two shits about it. But unless he can prove he is innocent. Take his name right out...Seems to me that Kraft is happy him and his team are not being named as doing anything wrong and is willing to let TB take the fall.

Agree, such shame as a fan, really.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This time after seeing the report, I believe BB and Robert Kraft had no idea. No one implicates either of them.

Common sense tells you the evidence leads to the reasonable conclusion that Brady conspired to do this for years and lied about it.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did do it, he should have come out with when the story 1st broke.

In hindsight he wishes he had. Instead of denying it, he took a risk, lied, and it came back to bite him.

His biggest problem now is his severely diminished skills. He won't last long at all next season and may never start again.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking of rooting for the Bengals while the Pats are in jail and have to pay 200 to pass go.

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O. M. G. :L

"Framegate"

Hollywood can't script this shit better. :L
giphy.gif

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this is sarcastic.

He is actually the victim here. We're just not sure which Ravens and which Colts he is the victim of.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This time after seeing the report, I believe BB and Robert Kraft had no idea. No one implicates either of them.

Common sense tells you the evidence leads to the reasonable conclusion that Brady conspired to do this for years and lied about it.

hammer i think kraft had no clue and wasn't watching . billy boy isn't going to turn over anything to a rogue . billy boy knows one more thing and he will get banned for life . so i can see the goat thing here for brady but what would brady be without billy boy it's not like he will go to jail ?