• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady is the victim here guys

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is so upset that the Wells Report omitted supposed "facts" that he thinks should have been made public, then why didn't he share any of them? Why complain about the report when you can set the record straight yourself? Uh, maybe because there are no "facts" that would exonerate Brady, and they would just further illustrate what the self-proclaimed "Deflator" did after demanding (and receiving) cash, sneakers, apparel, signed memorabilia, threatening to go to ESPN and being provided with a needle before heading off to an out-of-the way bathroom with all of the Patriots' game balls and locking the door behind him.

As always, the cover-up is worse than the crime. The Patriots got caught cheating again. Just shut up and let it blow over instead of extending the news cycle.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is a victim again!

Gisele And Tom's Country Club Woes: Celeb Couple Excluded From Golf Club For Being Too Famous? - Starpulse.com

Gisele And Tom's Country Club Woes: Celeb Couple Excluded From Golf Club For Being Too Famous?

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen might be rich, famous, and obscenely good-looking, but even this power couple's hit a roadblock. According to The Daily Mail, Tom and Gisele have applied to enter the prestigious The Country Club in Brookline, Massachusetts, an exclusive golf club that only caters to the ritziest members. And amazingly, they're having trouble getting in!

The issue's certainly not money. Gisele's worth a whopping $320 million after years in the fashion world, and Tom's New England Patriots money can't hurt either. Though it allegedly costs $250,000 just to join The Country Club (is that per person?!), this couple could certainly float that kind of dough.

Nope, the problem is Tom and Gisele's very public personas. Apparently, The Country Club values discretion above all else, and discretion is not something Tom and Gisele have much of. With photographers following them around and their names in all the tabloids, members of The Country Club don't want to attract that kind of attention.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Best George Carlin impression*

"Something else I'm getting tired of, is all this stupid bulls*** we have to listen to all the time about BRADY. It's all you hear in this country, BRADY, HELP TOM BRADY, WHAT ABOUT TOM BRADY, SAVE TOM BRADY! You know what I say? F*** TOM BRADY, F*** 'em. He's getting entirely too much attention. And I know what you're thinking, ya say "Jesus he's not going to attack Brady is he?" YES HE IS. He's going to attack Brady. And remember this is Mr. Bicycle talking, I know what I'm talking about, I know what I'm talking about.

And, I also know, I also know all you Pats fans and Brady Haters aren't gonna like this, but somebody's gotta tell you for your own good, Tom Brady is overrated and overvalued, you've turned him into a little cult object, you have a Brady fetish and it's not healthy. And don't give me, don't give me, "Well I love my Brady!" F*** YOU!"

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny. Framegate and poor little Tommy. Actually, it's all BS with the league overreacting to the situation but Brady had all the opportunity to provide the materials to exonerate himself (if he's telling truth). He chose not to do it. There is no way that this guy will deflate on his own. In the Wells Report, TB went ballistic with the footballs too high and I expect that the Pat's guy went and did it on his own? Not a chance.

Do a one game suspension (preferably after the Steelers game) & heavy fines and let's move on.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny. Framegate and poor little Tommy. Actually, it's all BS with the league overreacting to tashe situation but Brady had all the opportunity to provide the materials to exonerate himself (if he's telling truth). He chose not to do it. There is no way that this guy will deflate on his own. In the Wells Report, TB went ballistic with the footballs too high and I expect that the Pat's guy went and did it on his own? Not a chance.

Do a one game suspension (preferably after the Steelers game) & heavy fines and let's move on.
So let's assume for one momemt. If TB had turned over his "personal" cell phone, and there was absolutely nothing on there, would you then say he was innocent?
Everyone needs to stop with this drama about not turning over his personal phone. All the haters would still be accusing him with no proof. Oh except for that high quality Wells report. This is a joke.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......hmm,.........maybe because there's no ~J€wi$h~ Blood in their lineage,.........Brookline is a Mecca for them......~shalom~....!

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's assume for one momemt. If TB had turned over his "personal" cell phone, and there was absolutely nothing on there, would you then say he was innocent?
Everyone needs to stop with this drama about not turning over his personal phone. All the haters would still be accusing him with no proof. Oh except for that high quality Wells report. This is a joke.
They weren't asking him to turn over the phone. Just printouts of certain messages and emails. TB had the opportunity. It could have reduced it below the "more likely than not" standard. I don't pretend to be a scientist or anything but common sense has to rule in these situations.

There's no hater in me. I respect the guy for the player he is and this certainly won't change my mind that he is a first time ballot HOF.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady Sr. said of his son who broke up with his first baby mama after he found out she was pregnant.

Cmon Cave you can do better than this. Biggest mind fucked Brady hater Hammer can edit this for you

Reactions: BUD

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there wasnt anything on the phone I wouldnt accuse him .. but now he looks like a huge lier .. sorry I dont feel bad for him .. all he had to do was own it and say yea I did it and cooperate and this mess would have gone away ..

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady Sr. said of his son who broke up with his first baby mama after he found out she was pregnant.

Cmon Cave you can do better than this. Biggest mind fucked Brady hater Hammer can edit this for you

Certainly I have no idea what you're talking about.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't asking him to turn over the phone. Just printouts of certain messages and emails. TB had the opportunity. It could have reduced it below the "more likely than not" standard. I don't pretend to be a scientist or anything but common sense has to rule in these situations.

There's no hater in me. I respect the guy for the player he is and this certainly won't change my mind that he is a first time ballot HOF.
I would argue that depends on what media leak, Wells report, or interviews to what was actually requested by Wells and comany? From all of those "sources" it went from wanting the phone, to Wells only looking at certain messages, to TBs lawyer being able to extract only certain messages... I don't want to go down that rabbit hole again. It was covered 1000 times.
However, you never did answer my question. Misko at least says he would not accuse him if the phone didn't turn up "evidence". He is one of a small group I'm sure. My reason behind that statement is simple. Look at the number of posters who have already convicted Brady with No Evidence. I can go along with the possibility he obstructed (I'll leave the legality of a personal cell phone in this matter up to the lawyers/judges), but there is nothing that proves Brady did anything wrong. Yet he's already been crucified.
I've already admitted on multiple posts if Brady cheated, he should be punished. I would be embarrassed as a fan. The severity of the punishment coukd be debated for months. If I said one game was fair Hammer woukd say a year suspension. Others would say 2,3,6 games... Ban from the HOF those are haters I think we can all agree.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there wasnt anything on the phone I wouldnt accuse him .. but now he looks like a huge lier .. sorry I dont feel bad for him .. all he had to do was own it and say yea I did it and cooperate and this mess would have gone away ..
None of us feel vad for him, nor should we. Hindsight is 20/20. The way this entire fiasco has unfolded there potentially could've been many different avenues he or the NFL could've taken. Not sure that act alone makes him look more of a liar? It does cast more doubt I'll agree. But just like the lack of evidence it's all speculation at this point.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would argue that depends on what media leak, Wells report, or interviews to what was actually requested by Wells and comany? From all of those "sources" it went from wanting the phone, to Wells only looking at certain messages, to TBs lawyer being able to extract only certain messages... I don't want to go down that rabbit hole again. It was covered 1000 times.
However, you never did answer my question. Misko at least says he would not accuse him if the phone didn't turn up "evidence". He is one of a small group I'm sure. My reason behind that statement is simple. Look at the number of posters who have already convicted Brady with No Evidence. I can go along with the possibility he obstructed (I'll leave the legality of a personal cell phone in this matter up to the lawyers/judges), but there is nothing that proves Brady did anything wrong. Yet he's already been crucified.
I've already admitted on multiple posts if Brady cheated, he should be punished. I would be embarrassed as a fan. The severity of the punishment coukd be debated for months. If I said one game was fair Hammer woukd say a year suspension. Others would say 2,3,6 games... Ban from the HOF those are haters I think we can all agree.
The reason I didn't answer is because I don't know. Actually, we would still be in the same position as right now with the available texts. If he had been cooperative from the beginning I think I would have given him the benefit of the doubt. Since he wasn't cooperative, that does cast doubt.

It's not about proving anything wrong but being a preponderance of evidence. Totally different standards. I am saying you are doing it but many people are trying to apply a standard used for criminals and it is not the case. I think Oldfan said it well.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I didn't answer is because I don't know. Actually, we would still be in the same position as right now with the available texts. If he had been cooperative from the beginning I think I would have given him the benefit of the doubt. Since he wasn't cooperative, that does cast doubt.

It's not about proving anything wrong but being a preponderance of evidence. Totally different standards. I am saying you are doing it but many people are trying to apply a standard used for criminals and it is not the case. I think Oldfan said it well.
Well first of all I was just looking for your opinion. To me if you're unable to say yes or no, that no evidence on the phone wouldn't change your mind? Then my point was spot on. People are making too much over the phone. Totally your choice to stay noncommital.

The part about cooperation lack of cooperation has been beaten to death.

As for proving wrong or right. We all understand the difference. What we don't know is what will Brady file a law suit for if it comes to that?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first of all I was just looking for your opinion. To me if you're unable to say yes or no, that no evidence on the phone wouldn't change your mind? Then my point was spot on. People are making too much over the phone. Totally your choice to stay noncommital.

The part about cooperation lack of cooperation has been beaten to death.

As for proving wrong or right. We all understand the difference. What we don't know is what will Brady file a law suit for if it comes to that?
Yeah, I know his high priced lawyer are encouraging him to, must be tough to keep that shit eating grins off their faces when they tell Brady "we'll destroy the NFL in court" all the while thinking of the pile of cash they'll be collecting. I fail to see on what basis they file a claim.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course a father wants to back up his son,and I would in a second but who gives a fuck what old man Brady says

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So shameful to hide, tsk tsk naughty boy Tommy or so they say
The Pinball Wizard is praying for you ...