• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Kap got a deal

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^LMFAO, best post of the year and spot on

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Breaking news from Matt Barrows:

"Insiders with knowledge of the situation are reporting that in response to the San Francisco 49ers inking 4th year QB Colin Kaepernick to a 6 year $126 million extension that will keep him with the team through 2020, website #SportsHoopla has inked longtime Niners board member TobyTyler to a 6 year $0 extension where he will continue to be the chief voice of complaints about Colin Kaepernick's hats, headphones, and "wannabe thug" attitude off the field, pending Toby's ability to keep an internet connection in his household.

With the team trending up recently, Niner faithful really needed someone who can rain on the team's parade and take credit for having already predicted anything that goes wrong during the Niners 2014 season. A rival NFC executive was quoted as saying, "This is a good pickup, in my opinion, due to Toby's veteran experience and mastery of the famous "wet blanket" system."

:drum:

:lol:

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fair, Young/Montana might get too much credit.

But I think you might be overstating the position of the "Kap haters" and how much blame they put on him in losses. Who is saying he's solely responsible? Gotta link?

There are literally 100s of pages of posts that you can search through and find out.

People on this board are usually on the same page with regular season losses. It is the playoff losses where people start getting divided. For whatever reason they only talk about a Kap meltdown and ignore things like our defense getting torched on big plays, special team gaffes, or various penalties.

My link-

San Francisco 49ers

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Insiders with knowledge of the situation are reporting that in response to the San Francisco 49ers inking 4th year QB Colin Kaepernick to a 6 year $126 million extension that will keep him with the team through 2020, website #SportsHoopla has inked longtime Niners board member TobyTyler to a 6 year $0 extension where he will continue to be the chief voice of complaints about Colin Kaepernick's hats, headphones, and "wannabe thug" attitude off the field, pending Toby's ability to keep an internet connection in his household.

With the team trending up recently, Niner faithful really needed someone who can rain on the team's parade and take credit for having already predicted anything that goes wrong during the Niners 2014 season. A rival NFC executive was quoted as saying, "This is a good pickup, in my opinion, due to Toby's veteran experience and mastery of the famous "wet blanket" system."

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well played sir, well played.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is also the same guy that has won more road playoff games then Montana and young

And only 5 fewer Super Bowls. The only QB in 49er history to lose a Super Bowl.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been our QB for less then 2 seasons, he will win one very soon. And Kap>>>Alex smith, who wants $15mil per year.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that was funny! Touché, sir.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And only 5 fewer Super Bowls. The only QB in 49er history to lose a Super Bowl.

Damn. Seems y'all were serious when it came to wet blanket statements. :L.

Nows the ONE time of year when HOPE should spring eternal.

* good to seeing ya be a good sport Toby ;)

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

:lol: :10:

On a side note: Beats, Toby's favorite company, was bought by Apple for roughly $3 billion. Toby stands by his claims that Beats are for broke dicks off the street.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Feels kinda strawmanish

I think people can criticize Kap and hold him accountable for his failings without solely placing the team's failings on his shoulders. I can't think of anyone who did what you're saying they did but I am certainly open to being proven wrong.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Seems y'all were serious when it came to wet blanket statements. :L.

Nows the ONE time of year when HOPE should spring eternal.

Its hard to have hope when your Qb can only go one read deep into passing progressions and has a fear of the middle of the field.

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He better win at least 2 Super Bowls with us to warrant that money at the expense of proven talent on our team.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: :10:

On a side note: Beats, Toby's favorite company, was bought by Apple for roughly $3 billion. Toby stands by his claims that Beats are for broke dicks off the street.

Or people who want to look like idiots.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to have hope when your Qb can only go one read deep into passing progressions and has a fear of the middle of the field.

I feel your pain (note who my QB is) but this year it is going to be different. Riiiiiight?

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's see how he does with more then 1 good WR. I would be 1 read too when I have some bum out there as my #2 WR as he did last year. When Crabtree came back, Kap was playing well. Again it's $18 mil a year the same that cutler and romo got, both won't sniff the SB or NFC title game

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 12 million in signing bonus. That is cheap for a franchise QB. Saving them money there I guess.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We need an all-time HOF post thread started and stickied. This one leads off as post #1.

Awesome.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he's been in two big games to melt down in.

Have you seen the money Romo and Cutler have gotten and they got that for blowing it in the regular season.

2 big game melt down. What are you talking about. What 2 games are u talking. Seattle game where he was our offense or the super bowl where he would of been MVP if we won. Please tell me what 2 games. Seattle i will agree a little because of the Int but still he was the only one doing anything. I blame the play calling.