• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like it's going to be San Diego

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what I wanted, but hopefully we're ready. San Diego is hot right now, and they played us really tough at home this year. The San Diego defense all of the sudden looks like it is really legit. Hopefully our offense can put together a good game plan because they're gonna need it.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what I wanted, but hopefully we're ready. San Diego is hot right now, and they played us really tough at home this year. The San Diego defense all of the sudden looks like it is really legit. Hopefully our offense can put together a good game plan because they're gonna need it.

Regardless of who would have been coming to town next week, the Broncos would have needed a solid game plan. It's the playoffs and anything can happen. This isn't any easier or harder than the Colts would have been.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Philip Rivers knocks us out of the playoffs I'll probably shoot my tv. Broncos play lot better on both sides of the ball if they want to advance.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Broncos first ever playoff game against the Chargers. Rivers has had a lot of success against the Broncos over the years. I welcome the opportunity to see the Broncos be the team to usher Rivers and the Chargers into the off season.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously we are playing well right now, but our pass defense is still a problem. Shareece Wright gets burned consistently and still hasn't learned how to play the ball in pass defense. With Welker back, it will be an entirely different game having to defend against the underneath passes from Elway to Welker. Love my Bolts, but also have to be realistic.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a joke because the Chargers didn't even belong in the playoffs. They needed a blown call by the officials to beat a Chiefs team that played all backups. UNDESERVING team. Today they were fortunate Andy Dalton played like a rookie QB. We are gonna CRUSH Phillip Cry Me a Rivers and the Chargers!! This will be a big blowout.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously we are playing well right now, but our pass defense is still a problem. Shareece Wright gets burned consistently and still hasn't learned how to play the ball in pass defense. With Welker back, it will be an entirely different game having to defend against the underneath passes from Elway to Welker. Love my Bolts, but also have to be realistic.

I don't think you need to worry about an over 50 Elway hurting you.:suds:

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now be careful about the blowout prediction. You might want to talk to Kramer over on the Bengals board about blowing out the Chargers.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you need to worry about an over 50 Elway hurting you.:suds:

Ah F*($....pardon me, obviously I meant Manning. Too much of Elway on the brain smoking us year after year.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now be careful about the blowout prediction. You might want to talk to Kramer over on the Bengals board about blowing out the Chargers.

Just ignore that guy. He's moronic troll.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a joke because the Chargers didn't even belong in the playoffs. They needed a blown call by the officials to beat a Chiefs team that played all backs. Undeserving pieces are GARBAGE. Today they were fortunate Andy Dalton played like a rookie QB. We are gonna CRUSH Phillip Cry Me a Rivers and the Chargers!! This will be a big blowout.

At the end of the day, the Chargers were a 9-7 team among a bunch of 8-8 "also-rans" vying for that last playoff spot. Find me a more deserving team among those 8-8 teams. The Dolphins and Ravens both were in the driver's seat at points last week, so tell me how either of them deserve it more than the Chargers?

The Chargers went into Cincy and beat a team that was 11-5 overall, 8-0 at home. But I guess they are undeserving pieces of garbage, right?

The Chargers came into Denver and beat the Broncos 27-20, holding the Broncos to a season low point total. But I guess they have no shot next week, right?

Look, I am very confident about the Broncos chances next week, but I have watched way to much football to write off any team. You would be smart to do the same.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a joke because the Chargers didn't even belong in the playoffs. They needed a blown call by the officials to beat a Chiefs team that played all backups. UNDESERVING team. Today they were fortunate Andy Dalton played like a rookie QB. We are gonna CRUSH Phillip Cry Me a Rivers and the Chargers!! This will be a big blowout.

I'm a Chargers fan but I don't doubt this for a second. The Chargers beat a bad team today. Next week they face a real team on a mission and I think we all know what's going to happen. My vCa$h will be on Denver. :bawling:

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day, the Chargers were a 9-7 team among a bunch of 8-8 "also-rans" vying for that last playoff spot. Find me a more deserving team among those 8-8 teams. The Dolphins and Ravens both were in the driver's seat at points last week, so tell me how either of them deserve it more than the Chargers?

The Chargers went into Cincy and beat a team that was 11-5 overall, 8-0 at home. But I guess they are undeserving pieces of garbage, right?

The Chargers came into Denver and beat the Broncos 27-20, holding the Broncos to a season low point total. But I guess they have no shot next week, right?

Look, I am very confident about the Broncos chances next week, but I have watched way to much football to write off any team. You would be smart to do the same.

You deny that they needed a blown call by the officials to beat a team full of backups last week? PLEASE. They are the luckiest playoff team ever.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doesn't matter who we play, the broncos just need to be ready and to bring it. Chargers could be 9-7 or 12-4. They are a division rival and will have nothing to lose. It's nuts that we've never faced them in the playoffs...

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And??? Let it go dude, the game is over and we have next week to look forward to. Chances are you guys will face the Seahawks or Niners in the Super Bowl, so enjoy your year.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You deny that they needed a blown call by the officials to beat a team full of backups last week? PLEASE. They are the luckiest playoff team ever.

Nobody denied that. I don't know where you read me say that. They caught a few breaks along the way, which is often the case for a lot of teams that get into the playoffs. But they were 9-7. Everyone else was 8-8. Once again, my question to you is which of those 8-8 teams was more deserving than the 9-7 Chargers?

Name one and support your argument. If you even can.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that may be going in our favor over last year, I think blowing out the Ravens a few weeks may have instilled some over confidence for the playoff rematch. That definitely won't be a problem this year with the Chargers having just beat us.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of who would have been coming to town next week, the Broncos would have needed a solid game plan. It's the playoffs and anything can happen. This isn't any easier or harder than the Colts would have been.

Not saying it would've been. I would've just preferred Indy coming to town, rather than have to face a blistering hot San Diego team that already handled us at home.

We got held without a first down for almost two straight quarters that game. That's why I sorta emphasized they should get together one hell of a game plan because we can't have our offense go full retard again like it did in that game.