• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking at the schedule

TruHoxFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is where the true test for the Hawks begins. Five of the next eight games are on the road. But, on closer examination, it's not as bad as it might seem. Only two of those games are at the dreaded 10 am time slot. Houston is central time so subjective start time is 11 am. and the games at AZ and StL are both prime time games. Az being Thursday night and StL being Monday night. Since Seattle is pretty much the top team at prime time, especially in Monday night games, I like our chances. Anybody see any flaws in my thinking, please speak up.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston is still 10am, its just 12pm Houston time.

I like our chances in Houston because they seem to choke a lot of games away against good opponents. Ya they won two close games, but against what kind of competition?

The colts I feel just arent a good team but we have lost on the road to lesser teams I think.

TruHoxFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we did, last season. I can only hope that the biggest problem has been corrected. Letting Bradley walk was, in my opinion, the best defensive move we made in the off-season.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's weird that we play the entire AFC south. A division that doesn't strike fear into anyone. We should really feel good and fortunate for that. @ Houston could be trouble because of their run game and defense but Matt Schaub doesn't worry me in the least. Indy is always a tough house to play in but Miami just went in there and beat them. Our defense could quiet the crowd and Indy still isn't great defensively. The Rams concern me because we have trouble winning there. I don't know what Arizona team we will see. We should win but who the hell knows.