• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lombardi's offense sucks

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate had 0 2nd half targets yesterday. Didn't touch the ball.

Whether Stafford or Lombardi are to blame, you can't win that way. Gotta at least try to get the ball in the hands of your play-makers.

They actually doubled Tate and put Peterson on Megatron and drifted the safety that way. Ebron made a few catches but really never beat LB coverage like he should. Not sure where Fuller was. Never got a look either.

The O-Line did a bit better in the second half but Stafford just does not look to me like he goes through his progressions. He looks at 1 or 2 and then ducks and covers and that is only when he is not trying to force it to Megatron. I watched Andrew Luck last night and even though it was not a great game for him you can see every play his head moves 4 times (like it is on a swivel). If the WRs are not open then we maybe we need new ones.

I dont care whos fault it is at this point, I just want it fixed.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy. Thought Fox would flip next week's game to the later one. No?
nah,....pats have been on TNF, MNF, SNF too many times,.......and they have one more SNF/gm. @ san-diego, 12/7.......packerz gm. 11/30 is on at 4:25/CBS,......the remaining games are all on at 1:00/pm.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect a sound loss next week to NE. They are simply the best coached team in the NFL. Year in and years out Belicheck takes mediocre talents and gets the absolute most out of them. Jonas Gray, the entire interior O-line, Nikovich, Lafell. Mediocre talents who play great. Lombardi has 4 first rounders including 3 top 5 draft picks and gets nothing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta admit I was skeptical about him coming to Dallas. seems to be working out pretty well.

Good luck going up against Gronk and his friends.

Enjoy your offense.

As good as NEs offense is, I think Detroits D can hold them to 27, maybe even 24. Only problem is, Lombardi has only coaxed his unit to over 27 once. And that was in game 1, against a crappy Giants team. (Scoring has went down three consecutive games since putting up 24 at home against a shitty Nawlins team.)

Id put our odds of winning around 3%. 5 if I put my homer glasses on.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect a sound loss next week to NE. They are simply the best coached team in the NFL. Year in and years out Belicheck takes mediocre talents and gets the absolute most out of them. Jonas Gray, the entire interior O-line, Nikovich, Lafell. Mediocre talents who play great. Lombardi has 4 first rounders including 3 top 5 draft picks and gets nothing.
I think kitna was your qb the last time you were [@Foxboro] for a reg. season game.....2006..?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Linehan drove me crazy last year with how inconsistent the lions offense was. Im not ready to give up on lombardi yet 10 games into the season with a young QB learning a new system. Half of the season CJ has been out. What was tha his fourth healthy game? Bush has hardly played, and I rewatched the packers game (before bushes injury) and he was very good. A healthy bush would be a huge help I believe. They have had their top three tight ends miss alot of time as well. Why not play broyles? Hes going the route of leshoure unfortunately. Yes, ebron was an awful pick, most of us knew that pre, during and post draft.