• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've pointed out your lies many times, you just ignore me and continue telling them, sometimes over and over again

So you can't produce one example of where I was lying. Thanks for proving my point. You know why you won't find comments of mine where I was lying? Because I don't do that. Now saying sarcastic stuff? Yeah all the time. I would never deny that. But using sarcasm isn't the same as lying.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Freddie got owned yet again.

It'd be tragic if it wasn't so damned funny.

His asinine ramblings are always hilarious. Hey over/under 3 more of his comments before he calls someone a name? I'm taking the under.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His asinine ramblings are always hilarious. Hey over/under 3 more of his comments before he calls someone a name? I'm taking the under.

The over/under has to be set at 1.5 posts. He's too much of a lying imbecile to resist.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can't produce one example of where I was lying. Thanks for proving my point. You know why you won't find comments of mine where I was lying? Because I don't do that. Now saying sarcastic stuff? Yeah all the time. I would never deny that. But using sarcasm isn't the same as lying.
I attended classes and got college credits at 6 different colleges and was invited to West Point. I know this to be true. When you, not knowing for sure one way or another whether its true or not, boldly proclaim over and over again that I am lying about this, according to The Bible, which American Law was largely based upon, seeing as 99.4% of Americans in 1775 were Christians, you are committing the sin of bearing false witness against your neighbor, which in modern terms can simply be called lying. And according to The Bible, it doesn't matter whether or not I am in fact lying or telling the truth, the simple FACT that you do not know one way or another, means that you are GUILTY of this sin, of this crime against your fellow human. Simply not knowing whether your neighbor is lying or not yet boldly and publicly calling him/her a liar makes you the one who is the bad guy. And while all sin is equal in the eyes of The Creator/The Judge, there are degrees to sins in regards to their consequences. The sin/crime of murder is arguably the worst as not only is the murdering doing harm to their own soul, but they are ending the life of an innocent human being, and robbing others of that person's presence in their lives. Stealing a one dollar item from a dollar store, in contrast, does very little harm with most of the harm going to the thief's soul, unless they are caught, then the consequences will be more.

Now applying this concept to our situation, IF I was lying, the only harm being done would be to my own soul, as The Almighty says Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness and my lying about my education and/or getting an invitation to West Point would be bearing false witness about myself. It would hurt my relationship with The Almighty, but that's basically it.

You, on the other hand, calling me a liar without knowing one way or another whether or not I am lying or telling the truth, means that you are not only harming your own soul, but another person and potentially other people, too. And you seem to do this with full awareness of what you are doing and with every intention of doing harm, what little can be done in a situation like this, but you seem to be intent on doing as much harm as you can. Your crime is far worse than mine, IF I was lying. But since I am not lying and am in fact telling the truth, that means that I am NOT bearing false witness against you when I call you a liar, because I know for a fact and could prove it with documentation, that you are lying. You can not do the same as you have no clue and all of the documentation favors me.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I am not acknowledging that.

Henry Williams stuck around for a long time. Bernie Bierman stuck around for a long time as well, as did some of his assistants. Others didn't want to wait around for him to retire and they moved on because Bierman was still coaching.

You can't win this argument because it's nothing but your desperate attempt to manipulate the narrative and anyone with a brain can recognize this.

Face it, Notre Dame's only claims of superiority come from what they bring/take in, lots of donations from duped cult followers, and lots of top notch students who end up getting ripped off because of Notre Dame giving them such a horrible degree of quality education, and hence you end up with Felons and Mobsters and corrupt national leaders and fire dancers and Regis and Norm and a bunch of Cult propogandists, oh and Ughley's McGee or whatever the fuck that dumb band's name is. And in the one thing they ARE good at, winning at football, or at least used to be good at, it seems that is all they can do is win on the field, because they apparently no longer team them the things about the game that would enable them to go on to become a successful coach. Leahy and Knute Rockne are from an age gone by when at least a couple Notre Dame grads left the program knowing how to not only play, but also coach.

yes, Notre Dame gets lots of money because their alumni make lots of money and contribute it to the school. Minnisota has 5 times as many students as Notre Dame, and due to the fact that they can’t make any money, the endowment at Minnisota is less than 1/5 the endowment at Notre Dame. That has to be extremely embarrassing for anyone who goes to Minnesota. Why do you think the Minnesota alumni decide not to support the school? They probably don’t think the education they got was worth the money. They are probably right.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I attended classes and got college credits at 6 different colleges and was invited to West Point. I know this to be true. When you, not knowing for sure one way or another whether its true or not, boldly proclaim over and over again that I am lying about this, according to The Bible, which American Law was largely based upon, seeing as 99.4% of Americans in 1775 were Christians, you are committing the sin of bearing false witness against your neighbor, which in modern terms can simply be called lying. And according to The Bible, it doesn't matter whether or not I am in fact lying or telling the truth, the simple FACT that you do not know one way or another, means that you are GUILTY of this sin, of this crime against your fellow human. Simply not knowing whether your neighbor is lying or not yet boldly and publicly calling him/her a liar makes you the one who is the bad guy. And while all sin is equal in the eyes of The Creator/The Judge, there are degrees to sins in regards to their consequences. The sin/crime of murder is arguably the worst as not only is the murdering doing harm to their own soul, but they are ending the life of an innocent human being, and robbing others of that person's presence in their lives. Stealing a one dollar item from a dollar store, in contrast, does very little harm with most of the harm going to the thief's soul, unless they are caught, then the consequences will be more.

Now applying this concept to our situation, IF I was lying, the only harm being done would be to my own soul, as The Almighty says Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness and my lying about my education and/or getting an invitation to West Point would be bearing false witness about myself. It would hurt my relationship with The Almighty, but that's basically it.

You, on the other hand, calling me a liar without knowing one way or another whether or not I am lying or telling the truth, means that you are not only harming your own soul, but another person and potentially other people, too. And you seem to do this with full awareness of what you are doing and with every intention of doing harm, what little can be done in a situation like this, but you seem to be intent on doing as much harm as you can. Your crime is far worse than mine, IF I was lying. But since I am not lying and am in fact telling the truth, that means that I am NOT bearing false witness against you when I call you a liar, because I know for a fact and could prove it with documentation, that you are lying. You can not do the same as you have no clue and all of the documentation favors me.
That isn’t how sins work. Not sure what passage you are using but trusting a crazy neighbor isn’t what Jesus taught. He taught Christians to treat people like you with charity because you can’t help it. If the thread was starting calling you a liar that would be different, but it wasn’t.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn’t how sins work. Not sure what passage you are using but trusting a crazy neighbor isn’t what Jesus taught. He taught Christians to treat people like you with charity because you can’t help it. If the thread was starting calling you a liar that would be different, but it wasn’t.
So you received your theological education where? Wash St? Sunday School? Independent study?

Who told you that's not how sins work?

You are not aware of what passage I am using? You've never heard of the Ten Commandments?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, Notre Dame gets lots of money because their alumni make lots of money and contribute it to the school. Minnisota has 5 times as many students as Notre Dame, and due to the fact that they can’t make any money, the endowment at Minnisota is less than 1/5 the endowment at Notre Dame. That has to be extremely embarrassing for anyone who goes to Minnesota. Why do you think the Minnesota alumni decide not to support the school? They probably don’t think the education they got was worth the money. They are probably right.
Dude, do they have math classes at Notre Dame? lol Or reading comprehension classes, as I've told you this before but you apparently can't read good. Minnesota does NOT have 5 times as many students, nor does it have 1/5th the endowment of Notre Dame. THAT, you making such claims is what should be embarrassing for all Notre Damers. Simple math would tell you that Notre Dame's having OVER 12,500 students, and UMn having UNDER 50,000, means UMn doesn't even have 4 times as many students, much less 5 times more. And same with the Endowment numbers. 11.96 billion is barely 3 times more than the 3.87 billion in UMn's Endowment.

And you keep discounting the fact that Notre Dame is a Private college and depends on contributions from alums and friends of Notre Dame, and tuition of course, and it's why it's way more expensive to go to Notre Dame.

UMn's a PUBLIC University, that takes in money from state taxes, so ALL Minnesotans contribute to the University of Minnesota. So you wonder why a smaller percentage of UMn alum donate to their alma mater, it's in part because they are fully aware that they DO already, on a weekly basis, when they look at their paycheck. Lets add up how much the state of Minnesota has contributed to UMn over the years and see if it doesn't easily make up the difference.

And UMn has a much larger staff, 27,000, so it's employing a ton more people than little tiny Notre Lame.

And as a PUBLIC land grant University, UMn has obligations to the people of the state of Minnesota and hence why it's more open to taking in a higher percentage of those who apply. But where as Notre Dame seems to teach down it's elite incoming super high quality students, UMn teaches UP it's students.

And if you took from UMn's 49,148 students, it's highest qualified 12,681 when they came in, I'd be very confident that they'd compare quite well with Notre Dame's student body.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame brags about having 2 alum that have been awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom? Wow, I was impressed, well, until I remembered that UMn can claim at least NINE!!!

9 > 2

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You, on the other hand,calling me a liar without knowing one way or another whether or not I am lying or telling the truth, means that you are not only harming your own soul, but another person and potentially other people, too. And you seem to do this with full awareness of what you are doing and with every intention of doing harm, what little can be done in a situation like this, but you seem to be intent on doing as much harm as you can. Your crime is far worse than mine, IF I was lying. But since I am not lying and am in fact telling the truth, that means that I am NOT bearing false witness against you when I call you a liar, because I know for a fact and could prove it with documentation, that you are lying. You can not do the same as you have no clue and all of the documentation favors me.

Wow you really are crazy. You accused me of lying. I asked you to find one comment of mine where I did that. And this is your response?

So like I said yesterday you can't find a single comment of mine where I was lying. Again thanks for proving my point.

And there is no "if" about it. You've called me a Wisconsin and an Oregon fan. That's incorrect. You were lying.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you really are crazy. You accused me of lying. I asked you to find one comment of mine where I did that. And this is your response?

So like I said yesterday you can't find a single comment of mine where I was lying. Again thanks for proving my point.

And there is no "if" about it. You've called me a Wisconsin and an Oregon fan. That's incorrect. You were lying.
Yes, any court of law would find you guilty of lying. And The Almighty already has counted you guilty of this lie. But hey, believe whatever fantasy you choose to believe if it makes you sleep better at night, I guess, but reality will come around to bite you in the ass soon enough.

And opinions are not lies, genius.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you really are crazy. You accused me of lying.
Because you did lie and I could prove it if I needed to. I know you did, YOU probably know you did, anyone else who knows how that whole thing works knows you are guilty, and most importantly, The Almighty knows you are guilty. Good luck with that, btw.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you did lie and I could prove it if I needed to. I know you did, YOU probably know you did, anyone else who knows how that whole thing works knows you are guilty, and most importantly, The Almighty knows you are guilty. Good luck with that, btw.

So you keep accusing me of lying. I've asked you several times to find a comment of mine where I did that. And yet you can't. Speaks volumes of how crazy you are.

Are you related to this fella? It would explain a lot.

:thumper:

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did NOT call you "an Oregon fan", I said you were acting like a TEMPORARY Oregon fan, and for the purpose of having something to give me a hard time about. Any judge or jury seeing my post would look at you and throw you out of court for wasting their time with your bs accusations. What I said wasn't a lie, it was an opinion, an opinion of mine that I have every right as an American to express. Expressing that you acting like a temporary Oregon fan while you were pimping Oregon many times, is a fairly reasonable opinion to have, and a judge and jury would agree with me if they got bored enough and had guns pointed to their heads and were forced to hear your case against me. lol

And I definitely did not call you a Wisconsin fan.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did NOT call you "an Oregon fan", I said you were acting like a TEMPORARY Oregon fan, and for the purpose of having something to give me a hard time about. Any judge or jury seeing my post would look at you and throw you out of court for wasting their time with your bs accusations. What I said wasn't a lie, it was an opinion, an opinion of mine that I have every right as an American to express. Expressing that you acting like a temporary Oregon fan while you were pimping up Oregon many times, is a fairly reasonable opinion to have, and a judge and jury would agree with me if they got bored enough and had guns pointed to their heads and were forced to hear your case against me. lol

**And I definitely did not call you a Wisconsin fan.**

See there you go lying again. All I've said about Oregon is they won a legit CBB national title. Stating a fact isn't pimping them up. You know who hasn't won a CBB national title? Minnesota.

** = yes you did, after I said they won a CBB national title

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where have I ever claimed I played for Ohio State? Come on, just once back you bullshit (lies) up. I never say "we" when talking about Ohio State. You on the other hand when overly pimping up Minnesota say "we" all the time.

The fact you're trying to incorrectly claim I say "we" when talking about Ohio State shows just how warped your mind is. You call me a liar, yet you lie all the time. This comment of yours is yet another example.
And btw, I NEVER said that you claimed that you played for Ohio St, DUH. lol You have a serious reading comprehension problem. What part of a question don't you understand? I ASKED you if you ever played for Ohio St. DUH. Go back to school because you need some supplemental education or something? But if you are an example of what an OSU education produces, I'd suggest going to a more reputable school, like Minnesota, lol.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See there you go lying again. All I've said about Oregon is they won a legit CBB national title. Stating a fact isn't pimping them up. You know who hasn't won a CBB national title? Minnesota.
Minnesota has won 3 cbb Natl Titles, and unlike Oregon, and like LIU, UMn went undefeated all 3 of those seasons. Just as much as Ohio St won their first 3 cfb Natl Titles.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, there are multiple Oregon fans in here who can easily defend their own University. Yet you have chosen to pimp Oregon on several occasions. Not saying that makes you an Oregon fan, NEVER said you were, in fact, prior to calling you a "temporary" Oregon fan, and expressing my OPINION that you were being a temporary Oregon fan just to diss Minnesota, I called you Mr OSU. So right in the very same post, it was obvious that I knew you were an OSU fan.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota has won 3 cbb Natl Titles, and unlike Oregon, and like LIU, UMn went undefeated all 3 of those seasons. Just as much as Ohio St won their first 3 cfb Natl Titles.

Your homerism has no end. According to sports-ref.-com (a site I'm sure you'll say is invalid) Minnesota has never had an undefeated season in basketball. You're lying again. Which means you're also lying about those 3 CBB national titles.

Last edited: