• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another misfire. Did you serve your country? I'm very sure the answer is definitely no.

I work 10-14 hours a day, 6-7 days a week.

Bullshit.

You might stand on the side of the highway for 10 hours a day with your hands outstretched to the oncoming motorists...but that isn't "work".

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they go to the B1G Championship Game?
The University of Oregon will be thrilled to know that all of their Conf Titles in every sport where they tied with others, but didn't win the tie-breaker, can be stripped from Oregon, so says michaeljordan_fan, lol.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.

You might stand on the side of the highway for 10 hours a day with your hands outstretched to the oncoming motorists...but that isn't "work".
I guarantee that I work harder than you. But keep calling me a liar, I find it extremely entertaining. lol

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did life go wrong to have a schedule like that?
I like hard work dude. So do my parents, and they are in very good health at 88 and 82, so I suspect their work ethic is part of why they are still so healthy, and not just physically, they are both pretty mentally sharp as well.

Also, I make a boatload of overtime pay and get tons of vacation so I can enjoy the beach house in the summers and long trips during the winter months.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like hard work dude. So do my parents, and they are in very good health at 88 and 82, so I suspect their work ethic is part of why they are still so healthy, and not just physically, they are both pretty mentally sharp as well.

Also, I make a boatload of overtime pay and get tons of vacation so I can enjoy the beach house in the summers and long trips during the winter months.
Overtime? You are hourly?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The University of Oregon will be thrilled to know that all of their Conf Titles in every sport where they tied with others, but didn't win the tie-breaker, can be stripped from Oregon, so says michaeljordan_fan, lol.

So Minnesota lost the tiebreaker.

Congrats on your fake division title that was meaningless.

0 Major Bowl Wins in 60 Years
0 Division Titles
1 Win in Columbus in 70 Years

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I just call people who deserve to be insulted names. And usually only after they've tried to insult me first.

And I never said Fleck was as good as Dabo, just that Dabo, a very good coach, struggled when he first got to Clemson, where most believe it's a ,icj easier place to win than at Minnesota.

All you do is call people names, grow up. And the way you decide who you're gonna throw a petty little insult at is anyone that doesn't worship all things Minnesota Gophers.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

I couldn't read past the bolded part because I started laughing. So now you think Fleck is as good of a coach as Swinney.

Oh the laughs just keep on coming from you. Homer on! It's all you ever do. Well that and call people silly names if they don't agree with the nonstop homerism you spew on a daily basis.
The funniest part is he is comparing Minnesota to Clemson.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get to decide that. I pay taxes in Minnesota, so I fund the Univ of Minnesota, not in full obviously, but in part. I was born and raised here in Minnesota and I chose of my own free will to continue being a Gopher fan despite their sucking in the 80s, after being raised up by Gopher fans, one of whom went to UMn.

And you aren't trying to claim that you played football for Ohio St, are you? lol

I doubt they'd have let you be on their cheerleading squad.

And even if you did play for OSU, you are not playing for the current team, so there is no "we" on your part, either.

Cept, The Ohio State University accepts you and anyone else who wants to claim to be an OSU fan, as just that, a FAN. Same with any and every other school out there, with or without any athletic teams.

Only about 1/3rd of the country has at least a Bachelors Degree, so are you trying to say the other 2/3rds of the country isn't allowed to be fans of any cfb team because they didn't graduate from the schools? lol

You are pathetic.

Where have I ever claimed I played for Ohio State? Come on, just once back you bullshit (lies) up. I never say "we" when talking about Ohio State. You on the other hand when overly pimping up Minnesota say "we" all the time.

The fact you're trying to incorrectly claim I say "we" when talking about Ohio State shows just how warped your mind is. You call me a liar, yet you lie all the time. This comment of yours is yet another example.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest part is he is comparing Minnesota to Clemson.

There's seriously something wrong with freddie. I catch him in lie after lie. And all he can do in return is call me names.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you do is call people names, grow up. And the way you decide who you're gonna throw a petty little insult at is anyone that doesn't worship all things Minnesota Gophers.
Shut up liar

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where have I ever claimed I played for Ohio State? Come on, just once back you bullshit (lies) up. I never say "we" when talking about Ohio State. You on the other hand when overly pimping up Minnesota say "we" all the time.

The fact you're trying to incorrectly claim I say "we" when talking about Ohio State shows just how warped your mind is. You call me a liar, yet you lie all the time. This comment of yours is yet another example.
You do lie all the time.

If you don't ever say "we" that's fine, good for you, you want a medal or something?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do lie all the time.

If you don't ever say "we" that's fine, good for you, you want a medal or something?

You claimed I said something I never have. And yet you keep calling me a liar. Too funny. Go get your head checked, obviously something's wrong with it.

Odd you always call me a liar but when I ask you to produce some proof of that you got nothing. Wonder why that is?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claimed I said something I never have. And yet you keep calling me a liar. Too funny. Go get your head checked, obviously something's wrong with it.

Odd you always call me a liar but when I ask you to produce some proof of that you got nothing. Wonder why that is?
I've pointed out your lies many times, you just ignore me and continue telling them, sometimes over and over again

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Freddie got owned yet again.

It'd be tragic if it wasn't so damned funny.