• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL Michigan

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just saying, you may be incorrect in first your post. I truly am sorry, pumpkin!!! :nono:

maxresdefault.jpg

Okay my bad. I truly owe you an apology. For some bizarre reason I didn't pay attention to the comment (that pic) of mine you quoted. I thought you were going political again. Again, my bad.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is a HS coach, just seemingly better than ours
So you have a junior high coach and we have a coach who has no idea what is going on when his defense is not on the field.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have a junior high coach and we have a coach who has no idea what is going on when his defense is not on the field.
You watch Michigan and Michigan state play and then a team like OU and it’s like you’re watching a different sport.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to as well.

Speaking of "what does it mean," does anyone know what the HF stands for?

I always thought it meant "SportsHoopla flunkie" or something. I'm sure there's a back story that some old timer could wax poetic regarding its origins

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of "what does it mean," does anyone know what the HF stands for?
I always thought it meant "SportsHoopla flunkie" or something. I'm sure there's a back story that some old timer could wax poetic regarding its origins
On a dunce hat... my guess is "Have Fun." Michigan is 21-5-1 against SEC teams. It looked a lot better before Harbaugh.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The site I checked has the record at 14-9.
Do you have a link? Because if it's the link I have below... you might wanna look at the teams that are on that list and the teams that are missing from that list.

http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/tvc/mi/sec.shtml

Not sure which teams I missed when counting the total I did have. But, I did find an MGOBLOG that says 25-11-1 up to 2016 against SEC teams. Michigan won 1(Gators week 1) and lost 1(Gamecocks Outback Bowl) in 2017 against SEC. 26-12-1

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have a link? Because if it's the link I have below... you might wanna look at the teams that are on that list and the teams that are missing from that list.

http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/tvc/mi/sec.shtml

Not sure which teams I missed when counting the total I did have. But, I did find an MGOBLOG that says 25-11-1 up to 2016 against SEC teams. Michigan won 1(Gators week 1) and lost 1(Gamecocks Outback Bowl) in 2017 against SEC. 26-12-1

mcubed.net

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow along as Wolverine fans confront the what Ohio State football looks like in 2019 while watching the Bucks trample Nebraska, 48-7.

Not long after Ohio State corner Jeff Okudah intercepted Nebraska quarterback Adrian Martinez on the Cornhusker's opening drive, one Michigan Man wondered where the Buckeyes find their cornerbacks:

How the hell does Ohio State keep reloading with these 1st round CBs?!

Roby, Apple, Ward, Lattimore and now Okudah looks like a lockdown too.

He was quickly set straight:

It’s called putting effort in recruiting the best players.

When Justin Fields scored on a 15-yard run to stake the Buckeyes to an early 7-0 lead, there were cries of injustice:

It’s a joke that Fields is eligible this year.

Then, reason prevailed, Shea Patterson is a thing that exists:

It’s bullshit that our transfer QB had to sit and their’s gets to play immediately. Oh, yeah...never mind.

Ohio State made it 14-0 over Nebraska and despair starts to set in:

Watching OSU they just look far and away better than us ... I’m not sure how they can plug and play any QB while we aren’t able to find one

And astute observations:

I know the talk of OSU has been their offense but their D has been playing elite, MUCH better than last year.

More despair:

Not sure OSU will be challenged this season before the playoffs.

Maybe Wisconsin? Maybe PSU? Maybe a Michigan playing out of their minds? Not confident in any of that.

Okudah hauls in an interception on his back to kill Nebraska's third drive and our friends from up north can hardly believe it:

What in the actual f— was that.

OSU is a f—ing machine dudes, this is not even fair

We're midway through the second quarter now and Ohio State leads Nebraska 24-0. Take it away, Michigan Man:

OSU is just insanely good. I'm not looking forward to that game, feels like it won't be much of a game.

Ohio State goes up 31-0 in the first half thanks to a Master Teague rushing touchdown:

Teague is really getting it done for OSU. Dobbins gets more attention but Teague is a beast.

If you look at OSU's long runs plays its almost always because they have their receivers making ongoing, effective blocks downfield. The attention to detail on this team is amazing.

The Buckeyes make it 38-0 in the first half and Michigan Man is citing space operas:

Every Death Star has a weakness. Anakin (Mattison) may have switched over to the dark side... I have faith in the light side of the college football force. In Ann Arbor, Obi-Wan (Don Brown) will show the traitor the error of his ways.

At the half, the natives wonder what would happen if Michigan played Nebraska in prime time:

It's not even that OSU is LIGHT YEARS ahead of us in every single facet of the game of football...

It's the fact that if Michigan walked into Nebraska for a prime time ABC game, Nebraska more than likely would look like a powerhouse against us.

Ugh.

Ah, the old “if their coach would just leave” appeal:

Just hope Ryan Day goes back to the NFL after this season. Our only hope literally just comes from hoping OSU's current coach leaves.

It never works.

More reckoning…

OSU just looks unstoppable. Almost everything they do works and works well. They have an answer for everything you try to do. They adjust on the fly very well. The coaching ability is evident, the talent is evident. They're getting good players too.

Meanwhile Michigan looks pretty much the opposite against any team with a pulse. And I don't mean this as an insult to our players, but seems like the coaches are spending too much time trying to polish turds into diamonds instead of recruiting better players and developing them.

One Michigan Man wonders what a lot of us have been wondering recently:

What was Georgia thinking not giving Fields the starting job last year? Fromm is good, but Fields is elite. OSU is lucky to have him, particularly with immediate eligibility. He makes them a CFP team. I would say Michigan has a chance because.... rivalry.... but it really hasn't been a rivalry the past 15 years.

Yes, this is a great shirt:

Last year I saw a guy with a shirt in red and gray with the shape of Ohio on it that said " We don't have back ups, just more starters"...I don't know if I've ever seen a tshirt that had a more truthful statement on it in my life. ever...

Some prefer to see the bright side of things:

we can all take heart with one thing regarding ohio - sparty visits them next week and i suspect ohio will put sparty in the wood chipper....

Others, not so much:

What pisses me off is they were supposed to fall down to earth. Those bastards went 13-1 last year, won the BIG and the Rose Bowl. Their idiot fans complained like they were 8-4 because the D sucked. They went 13 and f—ing 1! The D now looks like the 85 Bears, and the first time HC looks like Dabo. The damn QB who was supposed to struggle with accuracy is a damn monster. They replaced 4 starters on the OL and they absolutely maul people. I’m crestfallen over this shit. I hate them so damn much. Shockingly, [Mattison] is still elite when given NFL guys at every position.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got to admit, Michigan fans are awfully complimentary of us which was cool to see. It's been a helluva a run and while I don't ever want to lose to Michigan ever again, I'm hoping they do get better for the sake of the rivalry.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got to admit, Michigan fans are awfully complimentary of us which was cool to see. It's been a helluva a run and while I don't ever want to lose to Michigan ever again, I'm hoping they do get better for the sake of the rivalry.
Shut your whore mouth

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b16.jpg

I'm going to just keep using this meme to express my feelings about Michigan football.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, will Iowa upset the Angry Weasels in the Big House? They got fearsome D...