• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL at drama queen McCoy

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, what Riley Cooper did was pretty ridiculous, just stupid, especially in a world where anything and everything is video captured

But to say "oh, I lost a friend today"..........then he wasn't a real friend to being with

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times you bet McCoy called Riley a Ni**a? After a TD or something, Or "Hey you wanna come hang out with my ni**a Riley and me?"

this is a dumpster fire that needs to be put out immediately.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media is blowing this whole thing out of proportion. It is ridiculous now.

Also, McCoy is probably the last person on the Eagles that should be saying anything....... He lambasted his child's mother on twitter, and asked his followers to join in, and then he kicks a girl off a bus in the middle of a highway.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media is blowing this whole thing out of proportion. It is ridiculous now.

Also, McCoy is probably the last person on the Eagles that should be saying anything....... He lambasted his child's mother on twitter, and asked his followers to join in, and then he kicks a girl off a bus in the middle of a highway.

They do need to shut the players up from talking to the media about this, ESPN/TMZ will keep making it frickn news since they got rid of good sports reports and hired a bunch of fools that cant do proper interviews or good ole fashion investigative work...

And for Shady, that kid runs his mouth a little tooooo long, you want to talk trash fine do it were you can back it up on the field...