• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lockette & Kaepernick named in a sexual assault accuation

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Nothing to see here and it's a case that's has gotten blown way out of proportion.

The players actually were the ones that called the police and the police were the ones that called in paramedics to take her to the hospital which occurred 30 minutes after midnight and midnight was reportedly the last time she remembered.

So she got wasted, passed out, the guys probably tried to wake her, and got worried when she wasn't responding than called the cops.

Cops came and found a naked woman passed out on the bed and did their due diligence and made sure no funny business happened and obviously they didn't find anything since it's been a week and they have been pretty vocal about it being a suspicious incident and not sexual assault.

As a 9er fan do I like the fact Kap is taking bong hits? No, but the reality is that a pretty good chunk of players are hitting it so it's not like a major deal to me.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to see here and it's a case that's has gotten blown way out of proportion.

The players actually were the ones that called the police and the police were the ones that called in paramedics to take her to the hospital which occurred 30 minutes after midnight and midnight was reportedly the last time she remembered.

So she got wasted, passed out, the guys probably tried to wake her, and got worried when she wasn't responding than called the cops.

Cops came and found a naked woman passed out on the bed and did their due diligence and made sure no funny business happened and obviously they didn't find anything since it's been a week and they have been pretty vocal about it being a suspicious incident and not sexual assault.

As a 9er fan do I like the fact Kap is taking bong hits? No, but the reality is that a pretty good chunk of players are hitting it so it's not like a major deal to me.
I was known to hit some crazy parties in my time and sure saw my share of non responsive women. Every time we were concerned to the point of calling someone we DIDN'T CALL THE POLICE, we called for an ambulance.

You call the COPS for someone passed out and not responding? Really? Reeeeaaaalllllyyy?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was known to hit some crazy parties in my time and sure saw my share of non responsive women. Every time we were concerned to the point of calling someone we DIDN'T CALL THE POLICE, we called for an ambulance.

You call the COPS for someone passed out and not responding? Really? Reeeeaaaalllllyyy?

I'm sure someone called 911. Then it's up to dispatch on who to send.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure someone called 911. Then it's up to dispatch on who to send.

Well they do things entirely differently in Florida then because up here when you call to say someone is non responsive they always send an ambulance. Now you might see them also dispatch a cop, but we never saw that.

The story said the police came and it was the police that called for the ambulance. That doesn't sound like they called strictly for medical attention to me.

Kaepernick needs to be castrated. And right NOW.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they do things entirely differently in Florida then because up here when you call to say someone is non responsive they always send an ambulance. Now you might see them also dispatch a cop, but we never saw that.

The story said the police came and it was the police that called for the ambulance. That doesn't sound like they called strictly for medical attention to me.

Kaepernick needs to be castrated. And right NOW.

If dispatch believes that drugs and alcohol are involved they will send police.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If dispatch believes that drugs and alcohol are involved they will send police.

AND medical. Not usually just the police. That's the point. The medical wasn't dispatched until AFTER the police called for it.

I've never heard of a case of even suspected drug overdose where the medical wasn't dispatched with the first call have you?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever really happened, I'm sure of only one thing; it was more than likely Lockette's fault. He prob did the rapin'.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND medical. Not usually just the police. That's the point. The medical wasn't dispatched until AFTER the police called for it.

I've never heard of a case of even suspected drug overdose where the medical wasn't dispatched with the first call have you?

I really don't know why this is so hard to understand. Even other Seahawk fans get it. With a situation involving alcohol, drugs, or the unknown, dispatch sends both police and ems. Ems will typically stage somewhere until the police arrive first, rendering scene safe and "call" for ems.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to see here and As a 9er fan do I like the fact Kap is taking bong hits? No, but the reality is that a pretty good chunk of players are hitting it so it's not like a major deal to me.

Where is the proof of "bong hits"?
Cause see mentioned it?

You guys are so quick to claim that statements are being reported incorrectly, why are you not saying there is no proof of marijuana use?

Just curious.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know why this is so hard to understand. Even other Seahawk fans get it. With a situation involving alcohol, drugs, or the unknown, dispatch sends both police and ems. Ems will typically stage somewhere until the police arrive first, rendering scene safe and "call" for ems.

Because it's kaepernick and we all know what a scumbag he is.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the woman also alleges that she and Kaepernick have had a sexual relationship in the past.

They talked for a while and she mixed drinks for them and gave them shots. Then the men told her that she should drink shots and "hit" the bong, which contained marijuana, the woman told police.

After a while, she said she started feeling light-headed and went to a bedroom to lie down. Kaepernick then came into the bedroom, started kissing her and undressed her until she was completely naked, according to the report.

Kaepernick then left the bedroom and said he would be right back. They did not have sex.

Sometime afterward, she said Lockette and Patton opened the door and "peeked" inside while she was still naked, but she told them, "What are you doing? Where is Colin? Get out," according to the police report.

They closed the door and left, and the woman remembers nothing after that until waking up in the hospital bed. She told police she has no idea how she got to the hospital or who took her there.

That's it??? So fucking what. I can't stand Kaep or the 49ers - but I'm not jumping on this bullshit bandwagon. 2 people involved in a mutual sexual relationship get mutually fucked up - and then don't have sex.

This is not sexual assault.

It might be, depending on the strict definition of the law relating to date r*pe (some places make it essentially illegal to have any sexual contact with someone who is drunk / high), but I think the chance of it standing up if it got to court are pretty damn slim.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Where is the proof of "bong hits"?
Cause see mentioned it?

You guys are so quick to claim that statements are being reported incorrectly, why are you not saying there is no proof of marijuana use?

Just curious.

The only thing I would dispute is TMZ reporting it as investigation into sexual assault which the police have said is false.

As far as the woman is concerned I don't dispute what she's saying. In her statement she never accused anyone of sexual assault or misconduct which is one element I think some are misunderstanding so I don't think she's gold digging or being disingenuous with what she said.

So there isn't proof of there being bong hits but I also don't have any reason to believe she's lying about it either.

These guys are young, have money, and worst of all have time on their hands so them drinking and taking bong hits wouldn't exactly be a huge surprise especially given how many football players and athletes in general do it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how a different color jersey can make someone a "scumbag". Typical espn response.

Seriously? You have the balls to call out Seattle fans for jaded views on THEIR BOARD with the utter and complete garbage spewed on the 9'ers board? I mean how can you say that with a straight face? The amount of homer bullshit on that board is unrivaled in any forum anywhere in the world. :L

I mean obviously some of us are trolling this topic. It's so fucking obvious that there is absolutely no room to not get it. The stuff on your home board is real examples of ignorant hate. Do you really want to go down this road with us? Won't end well for you if you do. Hell, there is a 9'er fan using racial slurs against Sherman on the general board right now. Do you REALLY want to question us? Didn't think so.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I would dispute is TMZ reporting it as investigation into sexual assault which the police have said is false.

As far as the woman is concerned I don't dispute what she's saying. In her statement she never accused anyone of sexual assault or misconduct which is one element I think some are misunderstanding so I don't think she's gold digging or being disingenuous with what she said.

So there isn't proof of there being bong hits but I also don't have any reason to believe she's lying about it either.

These guys are young, have money, and worst of all have time on their hands so them drinking and taking bong hits wouldn't exactly be a huge surprise especially given how many football players and athletes in general do it.

There have been quite a few retired players that are coming out saying there are a lot more players who use weed than the NFL likes to admit. In the 2012 draft alone 4 in 10 draft eligible prospects had failed at least one drug test while in college. About 70% of the draft prospects admitted to using marijuana at some point in their life. Over 25% of college players admitted to having smoked it within the last 12 months. NFL players have said they believe over 50% of the players in the NFL use marijuana on a regular basis. It is either marijuana or put them on prescription meds which honestly have way worse side effects.

So the whole claim that there was weed involved in all of this shouldn't be too surprising. Now all of this doesn't prove that these players actually used it but it does suggest there is a very good chance of this all being true of the events that night.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? You have the balls to call out Seattle fans for jaded views on THEIR BOARD with the utter and complete garbage spewed on the 9'ers board? I mean how can you say that with a straight face? The amount of homer bullshit on that board is unrivaled in any forum anywhere in the world. :L

I mean obviously some of us are trolling this topic. It's so fucking obvious that there is absolutely no room to not get it. The stuff on your home board is real examples of ignorant hate. Do you really want to go down this road with us? Won't end well for you if you do. Hell, there is a 9'er fan using racial slurs against Sherman on the general board right now. Do you REALLY want to question us? Didn't think so.

At least you admit you are trying to troll and turn this board into espn, well done! The "he started it first" on the general board or 49er board is a great excuse though. Keep it up on "your" board, it will probably help with actual real football discussion between fans that aren't wear homer glasses of their respective team.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for purposes (for any 9ers fans who will say different) i'm looking at this with my Glasses that i wear everyday.

1) To Robotic Dreams How do you know that Ricdaro Hitette (i call him that for his powerful special teams Tackles)did this diporable(sp) act to this woman? It could aheve been Kap or Patton

2) GUYS CHILL.

Did we know who did it? NO

Are we police officer with special information to thsi investagtion? NO

I'm a wrong are those incident till proven guilty?

Let's not rush to judgement instead let's wait till the investigation and trial is complete

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Let's not rush to judgement instead let's wait till the investigation and trial is complete

I have no problem with people believing innocence or guilt before a trial has commenced, but I'm at least going to wait until someone's been charged with a crime.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you admit you are trying to troll and turn this board into espn, well done! The "he started it first" on the general board or 49er board is a great excuse though. Keep it up on "your" board, it will probably help with actual real football discussion between fans that aren't wear homer glasses of their respective team.

No, I said obviously some of what we are saying is tongue in cheek at best. Saying he should be castrated is obviously not serious. I mean I know we constantly have to explain these things to some of you because you just aren't smart enough to figure that out on your own.

He started it first? :noidea: No clue what you are ranting about here, but I'm sure it made you feel like you got us good!

If you were a Seahawk poster with that exact same post on the 49'er board one of your fucking seriously retarded mods would have banned them. What constitutes bannable trolling on your board is beyond ridiculous. You want to talk to us about homer given how fucked up your board is? :laugh3::lol::L