• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Livings Knee scoped

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea scoped is not 2 bad but we need some talent in the middle hopefully Leary and somebody can get it done

So where is Fry with his nonsense about the OL now ?
Just Saying

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea scoped is not 2 bad but we need some talent in the middle hopefully Leary and somebody can get it done

So where is Fry with his nonsense about the OL now ?
Just Saying

LMAO I think he is still pouting over the mods tell him to STFU:laugh3:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that was instant classic

The guy can talk football when he wants or is not on his medication. I find it amusing he is not here a day and gets a 24 hour ban.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have taken L Warford or DJ Swearinger in the 2nd instead of Escobar. If they took Swearinger, the best available OL when they took Wilcox would have been B Jones. Either way, Escobar was a luxury pick for a team that couldn't afford it

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still scratching my head bout Escobar

he better be the 2nd coming of Jay Novacek

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still scratching my head bout Escobar

he better be the 2nd coming of Jay Novacek
Witten catches over 100 and Hanna comes on strong late... I know we took Fredrick to upgrade Center, but I bet Barrett Jones and Larry Warford would start beside him at both guard spots by midseason if they were on the roster

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witten catches over 100 and Hanna comes on strong late... I know we took Fredrick to upgrade Center, but I bet Barrett Jones and Larry Warford would start beside him at both guard spots by midseason if they were on the roster

Barrett Jones I have no issues with .... but bringing up Warford. I 100% don't understand.
It's been said he's not a zone scheme guy. This aint Madden to don't just plug in someone and they fit.
He's doesn't have the quickness or skill set to play the zone scheme.

Now I haven't heard that about Barrett Jones either way. Only thing I've heard about him is he is a jack of all trades and a master of none. (Which makes for one awesome ass back up)

Asking Warford to play zone would have been like asking L Davis to play it... It wouldn't have worked. They are line up smash you in the mouth guys.
Nothing wrong with that ... I actually prefer that type of line. It is what it is... it's not the sceme we are running.

Everything I just said about him was said right after the draft...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cowboys for whatever their reasons were. Werent big on Jones. So he was never gonna get drafted by the Cowboys. (I liked him) Also I guess he had foot issues that everyone knew about which might be a reason the Cowboys didn't like him (I don't know) But the point is Jones was never gonna be a cowboy.

I don't know who we should have gotten, but I wanted three lineman. A center, a guard & a DT. Started off good for me. Then they took their brain out & drafted a TE in the 2nd. (hey maybe he can play guard LOL)

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cowboys for whatever their reasons were. Werent big on Jones. So he was never gonna get drafted by the Cowboys. (I liked him) Also I guess he had foot issues that everyone knew about which might be a reason the Cowboys didn't like him (I don't know) But the point is Jones was never gonna be a cowboy.

I don't know who we should have gotten, but I wanted three lineman. A center, a guard & a DT. Started off good for me. Then they took their brain out & drafted a TE in the 2nd. (hey maybe he can play guard LOL)

My guy in the draft for Cooper .... cause he could play the zone scheme.

I cant explain the TE pick myself.... only thing I can think is Hanna's hands haven't gotten better.
Now with Hanna you gotta think... wide open he catches about 60% ... tight coverage he fucking sucks... always has...
TE is a safety net for a QB..... So I'm guessing they think they can use him but he's never going to be a safety threat... or a tight coverage red zone threat that can outjump for the ball.

I didnt see it as a need..... and that's a guess... but I'm guessing they saw what I saw in him.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I cant explain the TE pick myself.... only thing I can think is Hanna's hands haven't gotten better.
Now with Hanna you gotta think... wide open he catches about 60% ... tight coverage he fucking sucks... always has...
TE is a safety net for a QB..... So I'm guessing they think they can use him but he's never going to be a safety threat... or a tight coverage red zone threat that can outjump for the ball.

I didnt see it as a need..... and that's a guess... but I'm guessing they saw what I saw in him.

Cooper was NEVER a realistic option unless they traded the whole draft for him, which would be foolish to do for a non skilled position such as a guard.......:wtf2:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cooper was 1st on my wish list too. But where he went no way we were trading up for him. Just wish we would have gotten those three lineman(positions) is all :(

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper was NEVER a realistic option unless they traded the whole draft for him, which would be foolish to do for a non skilled position such as a guard.......:wtf2:

yeah I know .... and there was no way both guards were going to be gone when we picked either........

:lame:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

funniest thing about this post.....
One year earlier... drafting as an 8-8 team ... we gave up a 2nd to get Mo

yet you have us giving up the entire draft to move up for an unskilled position such as guard?

Do you even read your own bullshit?:L

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funniest thing about this post.....
One year earlier... drafting as an 8-8 team ... we gave up a 2nd to get Mo

yet you have us giving up the entire draft to move up for an unskilled position such as guard?

Do you even read your own bullshit?:L

Mo was the #1 defensive player in the draft, at arguably the most difficult position on the league, do yourself a favor and stay out of my lane because I have no problem making you road kill :yahoo:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo was the #1 defensive player in the draft, at arguably the most difficult position on the league, do yourself a favor and stay out of my lane because I have no problem making you road kill :yahoo:

So we give up a 2nd for Mo........ and you say he was the #1 defensive player in the draft?

But did you just say we would have to give up an entire draft to get Cooper ... who in your words was an unskiiled guard?

You're making yourself roadkill here bruh.... Hell in your weak attempt to fight with me .... you are fighting your own statements..... All I have to do is sit back and watch you kill yourself

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we give up a 2nd for Mo........ and you say he was the #1 defensive player in the draft?

But did you just say we would have to give up an entire draft to get Cooper ... who in your words was an unskiiled guard?

You're making yourself roadkill here bruh.... Hell in your weak attempt to fight with me .... you are fighting your own statements..... All I have to do is sit back and watch you kill yourself
Twist, you know less about football than 90% of the people on here. You've been wrong on nearly every football related topic the last 7 months. The main reason you are happy FRYE is gone, is he knew more about the game than you do too. And he called you out at Disney straight up

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist, you know less about football than 90% of the people on here. You've been wrong on nearly every football related topic the last 7 months. The main reason you are happy FRYE is gone, is he knew more about the game than you do too. And he called you out at Disney straight up

I have YET to see you have a football debate. I've seen your same opinions over and over. But never debate them.
With you it's the same "my way" or come to shreveport and fight.

You can hide your colors on here..... I don't care.

When you finally blow you are going to make Frye look like a 2 year old temper tantrum compared to Yellow stone park erupting.:L

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have YET to see you have a football debate. I've seen your same opinions over and over. But never debate them.
With you it's the same "my way" or come to shreveport and fight.

You can hide your colors on here..... I don't care.

When you finally blow you are going to make Frye look like a 2 year old temper tantrum compared to Yellow stone park erupting.:L
You totally crack me up dude. The whole problem at Disney was I continually was right and you and a couple of your buddies were wrong whenever we'd debate football. 10 years on the Disney board and you still don't know the game. And the board is your life. Sad really. Feel sorry for you dude