• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Live draft-dynasty startup

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with his rushing at 2.04 i dont have in issue taking him. Hes got a nice floor with massive upside….maybe?

god i could take cook or kamara but two rbs kills me

2 Rbs dont kill you... you already dont have a top 10 QB, and QB is deep... unless you want justin Fields or Tre Lance, but neither of them are guaranteed to start the season... so you would be giving up the first week with that pick..

you can probably get rodgers in the third or 4th round in this...

I think cook and Kamara are decent picks... Wouldnt fault a steelers fan for taking Harris hear either...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it would be Kittle for me at this point. There will be plenty of good running backs and wide receivers left in the 3rd and 4th but none of the top tight ends will still be there.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats the heavy TE bonus??

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyreek for me at 2.4

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, what about watson???
I won't touch him. I know the lawyers may or may not be in settlement negotiations, but what he's accused of...damn. if anything falls the wrong way he may never play again. Not for me

Edited-and even if everything is settled, no more lawsuits, legal challenges withdrawn, it doesn't preclude the league from their own investigation/discipline

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it would be Kittle for me at this point. There will be plenty of good running backs and wide receivers left in the 3rd and 4th but none of the top tight ends will still be there.
Noted thanks!
whats the heavy TE bonus??
1.5 ppr vs 1 regular. I point per 8.5(so 9) yards as opposed to 10
Tyreek for me at 2.4
Hes so enticing
I won't touch him. I know the lawyers may or may not be in settlement negotiations, but what he's accused of...damn. if anything falls the wrong way he may never play again. Not for me

Edited-and even if everything is settled, no more lawsuits, legal challenges withdrawn, it doesn't preclude the league from their own investigation/discipline
I know i know. The league hasn't even interviewed him. Theyre gonna settle though

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Watson is still around in the mid rounds, after you've got 2 QB's, Barkley, at least one WR and a TE..if everyone else has passed on him that long...then maybe I couldn't resist the temptation any longer

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Watson is still around in the mid rounds, after you've got 2 QB's, Barkley, at least one WR and a TE..if everyone else has passed on him that long...then maybe I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
Lollo

ok even with kamara and cook on the board.

its either hill/jefferson or waller/kittle.

just do i go tight end or wr. Jefferson is 5 years younger than hill… but hard to deny that mahomes hill

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also this trade is up. Thinking no.

FB7BE8EC-6030-47CC-82B4-6E4481ABF5F3.jpeg

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another thing on Watson - he's still claiming he won't play for the Texans ever again, even throughout all these legal troubles. That also puts a bit of a damper on his short term value.
it's kinda shaping up like the Tyreek child abuse situation - his ADP plummeted that summer, making him an outrageous steal for the team that took the chance on draft day

sometimes off season drama is just drama, without repercussions from the league or legal standpoint

I'd take him as my QB2 in your situation, knowing that you will be taking your QB3 earlier than most teams since they all took QB1s before you

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also this trade is up. Thinking no.

View attachment 273214
I'd counter with the same trade but a next year's 2nd instead. Worst he can say is no. Or the same trade including his 4th rounder this year also so you'd have two 4th rounders instead of the 3.09 which wouldn't be so bad.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd counter with the same trade but a next year's 2nd instead. Worst he can say is no. Or the same trade including his 4th rounder this year also so you'd have two 4th rounders instead of the 3.09 which wouldn't be so bad.
I should have. I decided on tyreek hill. Valued him over kittle.

crazy to think i had my choice of cook or kamara.

Thanks everyone for input.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lollo

ok even with kamara and cook on the board.

its either hill/jefferson or waller/kittle.

just do i go tight end or wr. Jefferson is 5 years younger than hill… but hard to deny that mahomes hill
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Reek, but I'd rather have Jefferson. Reek is no one trick pony, make no mistake..he's no DJAX, or Cooks..BUT, sooner or later he's not going to be able to outrun people downfield, or outrun people to the corner on the jet sweep, or outrun everyone across the field on crossers, and given his size, he's not going to be an asset as a possession receiver later on in his career. Now, that could be five years from now, it could be next year if he tears a hammy..speedsters #1 enemy are those damn hammys.
Jefferson isn't as good, right now, but he's more versatile, and he'll remain that way throughout his career.
Probably not a popular opinion, but give me Jefferson, by the slightest of fractions. And anyone who disagrees is welcome to make an offer for Reek in Bandits D :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have. I decided on tyreek hill. Valued him over kittle.

crazy to think i had my choice of cook or kamara.

Thanks everyone for input.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Reek, but I'd rather have Jefferson. Reek is no one trick pony, make no mistake..he's no DJAX, or Cooks..BUT, sooner or later he's not going to be able to outrun people downfield, or outrun people to the corner on the jet sweep, or outrun everyone across the field on crossers, and given his size, he's not going to be an asset as a possession receiver later on in his career. Now, that could be five years from now, it could be next year if he tears a hammy..speedsters #1 enemy are those damn hammys.
Jefferson isn't as good, right now, but he's more versatile, and he'll remain that way throughout his career.
Probably not a popular opinion, but give me Jefferson, by the slightest of fractions. And anyone who disagrees is welcome to make an offer for Reek in Bandits D :)
Well nevermind then, didn't see you took Reek.

Still a great pick, no doubt

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well nevermind then, didn't see you took Reek.

Still a great pick, no doubt
Honestly i was so close between the two. If i saw your post you may have swayed me. The thing i liked this year was hill had more of a full route tree. Not just the speed this year but still a huge part of his game, no doubt.I think hes getting better actually

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly i was so close between the two. If i saw your post you may have swayed me. The thing i liked this year was hill had more of a full route tree. Not just the speed this year but still a huge part of his game, no doubt.I think hes getting better actually
Agreed, he's definitely an all around WR at this point. My only concern, and it's not even likely to be applicable for a few years down the road, is that what happens if he ever loses that extra gear that no one else seems to have? Can he get open on all those routes without simply being faster than everyone else? Maybe he can and the concern is pointless?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, he's definitely an all around WR at this point. My only concern, and it's not even likely to be applicable for a few years down the road, is that what happens if he ever loses that extra gear that no one else seems to have? Can he get open on all those routes without simply being faster than everyone else? Maybe he can and the concern is pointless?
Yeah . I honestly never thought about that. But its totally valid . Damn you for bringing that to my attention. The lure is the tie to mahomes to be honest with kelce aging