• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions select OT at #10

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying top 5 last year statistically and saying best in the NFL is not the same thing. Saying could have a top rb duo and having the best RBs in football is not the same thing.

As for the fumbles thing, yes they fumbled some. Everyone would like to see that number go down. But their OVERALL PERFORMANCE was good last year.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said "shiny toy"! Drink! :drink:

And you say "Great add" "Nice Pick up" " If the price is right" "Senastionalizing"

I think it's time for you to drink.:laugh3:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you say "Great add" "Nice Pick up" " If the price is right" "Senastionalizing"

I think it's time for you to drink.:laugh3:
You'll have to submit at for approval at the next official semi-bi-monthly board meeting.

In the mean time, we got a classic rule #53: Muzzer ending a post with ":laugh3:"

Drink!

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tp you did say that ihedigbo was more productive last year on the ihedigbo thread. Which to Mike reads as greatest safety in NFL history. So yea you pretty much said ihedigbo is a first ballot hofer

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll have to submit at for approval at the next official semi-bi-monthly board meeting.

In the mean time, we got a classic rule #53: Muzzer ending a post with ":laugh3:"

Drink!

Just drank and admit i do that.........Time for you to drink and admit you are guilty.:laugh3: (Woot, get to drink again)

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tp you did say that ihedigbo was more productive last year on the ihedigbo thread. Which to Mike reads as greatest safety in NFL history. So yea you pretty much said ihedigbo is a first ballot hofer

Haha, nice. That's pretty much what I was thinking.

I did say that he was far more productive last year. And he was. Hopefully that's a trend that will continue, and not one fluke season. We shall see. Chris Clemons was the better choice by a pretty good margin, imo, but oh well. I wasn't a huge Delmas fan- I like guys who tackle, not "hitters." Delmas had loads of potential, but seemed more interested in making the highlight hit than making the best play on the ball or ball carrier that he could. I also think that his chronic knee problems will start him on an early decline this year or next. Maybe I'm wrong, though, and he tears it up for Miami? Keep an eye on Clemons, though- he's going to be a top-ten kind of safety for the next few years, imo...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, now back to the thread.......Lions select the best OT At #10 and we turn into a ground and pound offense....Rieff, Warford, Sims, Waddle, Top 10 OT pick and Tiny Dancer to lead the way for Leshoure.......We just push our way to a superbowl with that Oline.......

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TrustmeImright,

Are you serious? The reason why I asked you to post the CBs is because I knew you woulddo so in a manner that would look as if your claim was right. Sorry, but youre losing this one. You're ignoring a lot of things when you say Mayhew ignores defensive needs. Mebert has already proved you wrong on one account but I'll take it a bit further.

One thing fans tend to forget is that there is 32 teams and every team doesnt have the same opportunities as other teams in regardsThat's eing in "position" to grab everything the team needs as far as players. You do realize that every year, Mayhew has shown a very strong interest in the CB position and has tried repeatedly to add quality guys. They tried trading for Cromartie, Peterson, and somebody from Carolina. Plus, Mayhew was very interested in Jenkins but they didn't pull the trigger. Thats just a few examples.

We always assume teams don't plan on or even try to fill glaring needs in the draft. When you say Mayhew hasn't tried certain things, how could you possibly know?

The shiny new toy? Man, Mayhew is really no different from any other GM in wanting offensive weapons. Its not like its unheardof. The whole WR thing with the Lions is old and played out. Now fans are suggesting that the team ignores the need there simply because CJ is on the team. That's nonsense. Jarvid Best and some of those other guys were risk Mayhew felt he needed to take. If it works, you look like a genius but when it doesn't, you look like an idiot.

What's funny is, while fans want to be the new Seattle, they are failing to realize that it will take a damn good offense to beat those teams.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm serious Fellas, I will merge this thread........Don't make me turn this Bus around......I thought we had a "Bitch drama board".......Guess it has leaked over to my
Lions select OT at #10 thread.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It leaked over to every thread.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It leaked over to every thread.

Agreed, How do we combat that?

Listen Ya'll, Don't make me tattle.....I will do it......Just ask Iffy.:lol: (Maybe this is better then this :laugh3:)

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
I'm serious Fellas, I will merge this thread........Don't make me turn this Bus around......I thought we had a "Bitch drama board".......Guess it has leaked over to my
Lions select OT at #10 thread.

:lol::10:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, How do we combat that?

Listen Ya'll, Don't make me tattle.....I will do it......Just ask Iffy.:lol: (Maybe this is better then this :laugh3:)

Ugh- too early for this... :drink:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you say Ihedbigo is a significant upgrade over Delmas?

No.

For what it's worth he was far more productive than Delmas last year vs. both the run and the pass. If he plays at last year's level then he's actually a pretty significant upgrade

The baby just woke up, so can't go back and get your quotes on the coaches yet. So feel free to tell me how I lie again.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

The baby just woke up, so can't go back and get your quotes on the coaches yet. So feel free to tell me how I lie again.

You're serious here? If so, you have some turrrrible reading comprehension my man.

This might help, per Merriam Webster online:

If- conjunction \ˈif, əf\
—used to talk about the result or effect of something that may happen or be true

—used to discuss the imaginary result or effect of something that did not happen or that is or was not true

—used to say that something must happen before another thing can happen

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yes if(that's gonna be our word of the day, apparently) he plays at the same level as last year, then he will give us a significant upgrade over what Delmas has given us for the last couple of seasons.

I don't think that's a very unreasonable statement at all given the level each guy played at last year.

Idk, learn to read, I guess? :noidea:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Well he did only say "if", not that he already "is" an upgrade. I'd say that's a pretty fair assessment given the fact that Delmas couldn't stay healthy to save his life.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth he was far more productive than Delmas last year vs. both the run and the pass. If he plays at last year's level then he's actually a pretty significant upgrade

I guess we are going to argue semantics now. So IF Ihedbigo plays like last year and IF Golden Tate is a reliable #2 WR and IF the Lions draft like last year. Explain to me how you like 2013's team better than 2014's?

It makes no sense at all -- We changed coaches (both our HC and OC), which I know you stated how it cost us numerous games, but after looking for like 2 minutes -- no chance I'm sifting thru 1000's of posts to try and find the exact quotes, so I'm sure you will now say it never happened, but so be it.

We added the 2nd best WR on the market after Decker. We re-signed Pettigrew, we re-signed Bell. We signed the replacement for Delmas, who "IF" he plays like last year is a significant upgrade.

Yet now you say you like last year's team better. If the Lions have regressed in your mind from 2013 to 2014 -- how can you like any of the moves they have made?