• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions Pride Fantasy Football 2014 Thread

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My asshole is prepared to handle Sherman's saunter to the Sea type shit. But it's not ready for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prepare your ass holes gentlemen for my team it's going to tear through them like grant though Richmond.

My asshole is prepared to handle Sherman's saunter to the Sea type shit. But it's not ready for this.

Just when I thought it would be hard out do your trash talk...Smitty pulls it off.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big fan of my new team name. I've never been able to pull of an NFL relevant raunchy pun before.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad or otherwise somebody spent to much time to fool people on facebook

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be gone.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah ill post some grades before the game tomorrow. i am just messing around with the espn feature for it (it isnt being very nice sadly :(

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, sometimes you gotta throw em back.

Catch and release, like Kris Durham.

(To clarify:That reference is in reference to him fumbling for no reason. Not being released.)

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems any thread I frequent is nutted. Gone...Poof...Houdini style.

This guy plays hardball with the grittyness of Don Kelly

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft Grades

(A) Bad Attitude: Team motto; Old and fragile wins the race this team will click as long as it stays healthy

(A-) Upper Canada Carnage: Drafted like he was in a PPR stings like the Canadian wind. rodgers and lacy will make for a good combo.

(A-) Colorado Kretons: His love for RBs is why other teams are thin there; also coincidentally why he drafted RG3

(B+) Dorne Vipers: Great deep threats and consistent runners; but in FFB and GoT you win or you die.

(B+) Drink a Forte: The Man loves his rushing TDs and he doesn't care who gets them; the biggest question is how long will Kaepernick's abs last if he keeps drinking all those fortes

(B) Johnny Wishbone: Obviously used 2 of his genie's wishes to get stafford and calvin on his team; then used his 3rd wish to plant drugs on welker

(B-) Morenci Griffins: The team that intends to prove unequivocally the NFL is a passing league; while the rest of the league shows him that RBs do exist and are surprisingly effective at kicking his ass

(C+) Kalamazoo ZooKeepers: He is going to be happy as a clam with his team; till the 4th quarter

(C) Motown Midgets: Another team in love with rushing TDs; all that is missing is Al Davis calling from the booth telling the coach to 'just win baby'

(C-) Show Me Your TD's: If old stats holds true white and his owner are going to hate Julio; he also really needs to pick back up a HC before he agitates his commissioner.

(D+) Golden Taints: Great WRs, consistently good QBs; unfortunately another team cursing they have to draft RBs

(F) Stafford Not So Pimp: It all comes down to Doug Martin, if he gets hurt though; welcome to the league's spare parts department

well there we go the Draft Grades for the 2014 season it was a little late and i barely got them in under the wire but they are done and i liked how they turned out. Also seriously Mebert add a HC to your team; you dont have to start him but there needs to be one on your roster.