• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions Pride Fantasy Football 2014 Thread

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah certainly your email is registered and ill send out the update for the draft and stuff via ESPN but it doesn't show me what your email is and I don't really trust ESPN's email (seriously 50/50 shot i can even get one to myself). so if you could please just PM me your email again that way i can make sure i get the messages to you.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its here the moment we have been waiting for. It is the last game of the year, you can't hold anything back now. In short it is the SUPER BOWL BABY! we have 2 teams that got here with a bit of luck and a lot of points.

Unfortunately injuries will play a big factor for BAs team as he practices whatever voodoo is necessary to get his guys on the field.

On the other side Kretons team is just grinding lesser run defenses under bell's and lynch's apparently massive jewels.

who will win? only these 2 teams really care but for the rest of us here are cheerleaders and power rankings :)

18347-powerrankings-po-1419007510792_zps9a950d79.jpg

index_zps68d52f29.jpg

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeVeonBellCincinnatiBengalsvPittsburgh6_osXFPX-Qwl_zpsbeca42ed.jpg

Now that Kretons is done celebrating it is time to congratulate him on the win.

First of all Who said leftovers weren't any good? sanchez was good enough for the eagles in a loss (once again thank you skins [still makes me feel sick to say that]) and he was good enough for Kretons while the backs did what they always do score TDs.

2 years 2 backup eagles QBs like i said i see a trend and i know who i am drafting next year ;)

anyways congrats to Kretons and thank you to everyone else this year the league was fun as always and i enjoyed commissioning it for you. Merry Christmas and ill see yall next year.

in the meantime cuddle up and stay warm ;)
Free-shipping-wholesale-red-Sexy-cute-Christmas-mrs-claus-costumes1058-Sleepwear-fashion-lady-Underwear-Uniform-_zps1968cb3d.jpg

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for running this again WIN!

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my pleasure guys like i said i really enjoy it and playing with the power rankings and stuff is a lot of fun.
plus i am glad that the league has been so consistent and fun that it provides us a slightly more civil way to definitively determine who indeed sucks the most lol