• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions 2024 Preseason Thread

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is Nate Sudfeld should not be allowed near an NFL stadium. If Goff gets seriously injured this season is a total loss.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's preseason so it really doesn't matter, but yes, it's also kind of stupid.
It matters when our kicker is a massive question mark. By all accounts he has had a terrible camp. It is awesome he hit 53 in rain, but leg was never his issue, it was his consistency. They should be having him kick often in the preseason.

Campbell said after the game they are running with him, so based on that maybe it matters less, still needs in game kicks.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is Nate Sudfeld should not be allowed near an NFL stadium. If Goff gets seriously injured this season is a total loss.
Suckfeld has always been awful. Not sure what they see in him. I was kicking him to the curb last season. Make him a coach if that is where his value is. Stop wasting a roster spot.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to add our back-up O-line stunk too. That Awosiki guy that started last year was the only one who was decent.. The good news was we had good play from our DBs except 1 safety. Also our DEs were winning too so we wont have pass rush issues, Houston could have a problem as other guys outplayed him. I like what I saw from our LBs too. Broderic Martin looked much better inside. Wingo did not.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to add our back-up O-line stunk too. That Awosiki guy that started last year was the only one who was decent.. The good news was we had good play from our DBs except 1 safety. Also our DEs were winning too so we wont have pass rush issues, Houston could have a problem as other guys outplayed him. I like what I saw from our LBs too. Broderic Martin looked much better inside. Wingo did not.
I thought the running game looked good tbh. Can’t say I was focusing on any of the Olineman though.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#83?

Isiah Williams, rookie from Illinois is playing. I don’t believe JaMo dressed tonight.
He looked decent too. Better than the rest for sure. Our rookie TE (Davis) was decent too.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the running game looked good tbh. Can’t say I was focusing on any of the Olineman though.
Galvin had been promising back to last year but he is done. Manu was a little disappointing but its his first game and now we have no choice.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am not supposed to post in here, but Lions kicker is done for the year and Bates is averaging 5 misses a practice. Going for it on 4th when they need to find their kicker is next level fucking stupid.

They gave that Bates guy a 2 year deal and $2 million. All I had heard was he was doing well but last I heard was shortly after they got him

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suckfeld has always been awful. Not sure what they see in him. I was kicking him to the curb last season. Make him a coach if that is where his value is. Stop wasting a roster spot.

What makes it worse is they kept him because he knows the playbook. If he this bad and knows the playbook, it's worse!!!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broderick Martin is making a leap it seems. It was not against any starters, but he was pretty dominant.

Hooker was OK, but he needs to learn to slide. It looked cool when he trucked the defender, but that was also the end of his night. We really need to see if he can be the backup.

Lions have the best starting 5 oline group in the NFL, but they also have the worst depth. We better hope for a serious health luck from our main guys.

Vaki looking like an awesome pick.