• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions 2015 schedule thread

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair enough

but I warn you

I GOTTS some HUGE BALLS

not micro-sized

and Ill honor the bet on my own on the last night of regular season 2015

DEAL ?

Deal. :suds:

Maybe your guts will inspire Micro, TP or Lionstop. Week 1 is still a long time away.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My eyeballs were peeled to the wrong thread!

But they were peeling well, like usual, well, like always.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I think Miami will have the better rush D and overall D than Detroit, the only stat that matters are W's and L's.

Dolphins will win more games than the Lions. That's the bet, because everyone keeps telling me Lions > Dolphins. So, prove it.

Stop twisting in the wind. Lions are either better or they aren't. Which is it?

Well considering at this moment I got the Phins being a Wildcard and 9-7 (as I stated to Smitty and Blue when we spoke of that division) and the Lions 8-8 I would have to think it would be a stupid wager on my part. However if you want I will change my avatar to anything you want all summer. I have never had a problem embarrassing myself, and that is in front of people. So being on here no problem.
It has to be tasteful though. It is not PC, it will not represent me. I'm kinda getting tired of the Ebron dropping a pass avatar anyway. Hook me up Rob...

I am far from rainbro... if I say things you like that are bad about the Lions I get a "winner" from you. It's against you and I get the almighty rainbow.

And besides Rob, I can never do a lifetime avatar bet with you. I never know when you will take the banner and leave again.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and I might take the bet after the draft if Mayhew hits on anything. As I see it now a possible middle of the road defense and Lombardis offense. Not sure I see more than 8-8.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I see it now a possible middle of the road defense and Lombardis offense. Not sure I see more than 8-8.

I'm not too worried about the defense. There is a reason why Rob Base wouldn't make the wager on who finishes with the better run defense between Miami and Detroit. Ngata is more effective in the run than Suh and will eat the same double teams Suh did. With Tulloch back in the middle, with Levy and a full season of hopefully Van Noy -- Detroit will still be a top 5 team against the run, while playing one of the toughest schedules for a rush defense.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and I might take the bet after the draft if Mayhew hits on anything

I want to know why the bet is on the team record anyways? Suh doesn't play on the offense. Hell -- the first Lions playoff appearance Suh had -- they made it there because of our offense. Our defense was 23rd ranked in the NFL and gave up 600+ yards in the playoffs and single handedly making GB's backup QB a multi-millionaire by passing for 500 yards and 6 tds against us in the final game.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too worried about the defense. There is a reason why Rob Base wouldn't make the wager on who finishes with the better run defense between Miami and Detroit. Ngata is more effective in the run than Suh and will eat the same double teams Suh did. With Tulloch back in the middle, with Levy and a full season of hopefully Van Noy -- Detroit will still be a top 5 team against the run, while playing one of the toughest schedules for a rush defense.

Lions defense will suck.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W's and L's are front runner over all other numbers/stats :noidea:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W's and L's are front runner over all other numbers/stats :noidea:

If anyone proves stats don't = wins, it's the Lions. 5000 yard passer, top D, still couldn't beat anyone good.

Stats are for FF nuts.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats are for FF nuts.

watch it, Rob.

you've made several quotes on Suh's stats as best DT. stats were involved there and also his talent but stats were huge part.

I wasn't meaning to go all in on my Richard Cranium (dick-head) personality.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions defense will suck.

I'm just trying to figure it all out. Detroit's defense was mediocre for the 1st 4 years WITH Suh. That was Mayhew's fault. Detroit's defense was great last year. That was because of Suh.

What happens when Miami is middle of the road on defense? Will that be the GM of Miami's fault?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch it, Rob.

you've made several quotes on Suh's stats as best DT. stats were involved there and also his talent but stats were huge part.

I wasn't meaning to go all in on my Richard Cranium (dick-head) personality.

For the BAZILLIONTH time, Suh leading all DTs during the first 5 years of his career is not my stat line. It's was splattered all over every major media outlet everywhere all during FA. I just repeated it here.

Please reply and tell me you understand this, cause obviously Doc doesn't.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just trying to figure it all out. Detroit's defense was mediocre for the 1st 4 years WITH Suh. That was Mayhew's fault. Detroit's defense was great last year. That was because of Suh.

What happens when Miami is middle of the road on defense? Will that be the GM of Miami's fault?

I have a feeling you'll always be trying to figure shit out. I'm not TP. You bore the shit out of me. Think what you want. I'm fine with it.