• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeVeon Bell

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God...If he returns to form with the Chiefs...

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears are out of the running for Bell, so this thread is now moot.

Let's be honest...Knowing our management/ownership and how we've dealt with "problem players" in the past...It could be fair to assume we never were in the running...Ya never know, but this is not surprising.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest...Knowing our management/ownership and how we've dealt with "problem players" in the past...It could be fair to assume we never were in the running...Ya never know, but this is not surprising.
Yep, couldn't agree more. And to be honest, I'm pretty sure I'm glad we're out of the 'running'. This guy's a major head case and his best days are behind him.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell going to the Chiefs is not a praise for Bell but more of a condemnation of CEH not getting it done in the redzone.

I'm not a believer in Bell, he looks terrible to me. He's not very good IMO. His inadequacy would best a covered up on an offense like the Chiefs where they have so many weapons however.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell going to the Chiefs is not a praise for Bell but more of a condemnation of CEH not getting it done in the redzone.

I'm not a believer in Bell, he looks terrible to me. He's not very good IMO. His inadequacy would best a covered up on an offense like the Chiefs where they have so many weapons however.

If he was over 30, I would tend to agree because of the type of back he is...and, well, because that's kind of how it goes with age at the RB position...But he's only 28 and you can't say anyone who has threatened 2000 yards multi-purpose on the reg in his low to mid 20s career isn't potentially going to explode in the right situation at 28.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montgomery and Bell are pretty similar players. Not that Montgomery is better (although possible at the stages of their careers), if Montgomery can't get any room to run then what makes us think Bell would? Both are patient runners with great balance and get yards that aren't there, but don't have breakaway speed.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montgomery and Bell are pretty similar players. Not that Montgomery is better (although possible at the stages of their careers), if Montgomery can't get any room to run then what makes us think Bell would? Both are patient runners with great balance and get yards that aren't there, but don't have breakaway speed.
I think the idea I've read most about was Bell being used more like Tarik Cohen in his roll. Back field pass catcher, difficult to cover by a LB, etc... Again, the point is moot.