• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate that it’s even remotely a possibility of him returning. If he did then if I were Colbert I’d be desperately trying to move him before camp even starts. But I still think he’ll have one desperate team come along and throw money at him.
The transaction tag idea made no sense, unless Colbert floated it out there to get the ball rolling and for a desperate team to send offer proposals. Glad they aren't doing that.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The transaction tag idea made no sense, unless Colbert floated it out there to get the ball rolling and for a desperate team to send offer proposals. Glad they aren't doing that.
Yep the arguments of wanting more value in return of letting him walk, and they don’t have “much” to lose by doing so... yada yada yada... It was all BS.

Getting more value in return was going to be very difficult to do. CBA & NFLPA battles, signing the tag, possible battle over no-trade clause, matching an offer sheet, 3-way principal trade, etc etc. It would have been a very long offseason to settle all that just to get something done. Too much risk involved just to get more immediate returns so I’m very happy they aren’t going to pursue it.

I’d be very happy with a 3rd Rd comp pick in 2020. Avoid the messy drama and let’s get back to concentrating on building the 2019 roster.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he signs for $60m with $35m guaranteed... And only $13m per year.

Basically sat out an entire year forfeiting $14.5m just to turn around and sign the following year for the exact same offer. Only difference is the Jets guaranteed more money up front, compared to what the Steelers guaranteed over 2 years.

Can we all LAUGH OUR FUCKING ASSES OFF at this dumbass.

Bell would have needed that $17m annually, or $55m guaranteed to make the holdout worthwhile in terms of finances.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9e3231b8_nelson-haha.jpeg

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he signs for $60m with $35m guaranteed... And only $13m per year.

Basically sat out an entire year forfeiting $14.5m just to turn around and sign the following year for the exact same offer. Only difference is the Jets guaranteed more money up front, compared to what the Steelers guaranteed over 2 years.

Can we all LAUGH OUR FUCKING ASSES OFF at this dumbass.

Bell would have needed that $17m annually, or $55m guaranteed to make the holdout worthwhile in terms of finances.

AND...he has to hit incentives to get that 60 mil....the contract is 4/52.5/35

Bell lost his ass on this deal.

I knew he wasn't not getting $17 mil and I knew he was never going to recoup the $14mil he left on the table...so he failed terribly here and will win maybe 8-9 game a yr for the 4 yrs in NY and don't let them start slow trying figure out how to block for him...the NY media/fans will be all over his ass.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was too busy recording his rap album to do the math and realize that he lost out on a year salary and took less money than what he wanted from the Steelers.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dumbass. Happy trails.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After sitting out the entire 2018 season, losing out on $14.4 million in guaranteed money, Bell reportedly agreed to a four-year deal with the New York Jets worth $52.5 million.

That’s a lot of money to be sure. Yet it doesn’t come close to what Bell was hoping to get, and had been pushing for going all the way back to 2017.

He's a real fucking genius...…..

You know he was just dying to rub our noses in his new FA contract on social media...then he got his new FA deal and...silence! As the old mastercard commercial said...Priceless!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know he was just dying to rub our noses in his new FA contract on social media...then he got his new FA deal and...silence! As the old mastercard commercial said...Priceless!!!

Sources are saying HE and his buddies were making up the bullshit rumor the Ravens wanted him.....

Unreal how he and his butt buddy AB used social media to get what they want......

Unfortunately for him, it didn't work out in his favor.
Best part, in a year or two, these jagoffs will be nothing but a cliff note in Steelers history.
They brought us some good times, and some memorable moments.....but in the end they didn't bring us a title.
And with their careers playing out, I don't see one in their immediate futures. So they'll both end up with nothing but participation trophies.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources are saying HE and his buddies were making up the bullshit rumor the Ravens wanted him.....

Unreal how he and his butt buddy AB used social media to get what they want......

Unfortunately for him, it didn't work out in his favor.
Best part, in a year or two, these jagoffs will be nothing but a cliff note in Steelers history.
They brought us some good times, and some memorable moments.....but in the end they didn't bring us a title.
And with their careers playing out, I don't see one in their immediate futures. So they'll both end up with nothing but participation trophies.

Well AB got what he wanted, and no way OAK was going to trade for him and have him piss on them whining about more money so they took care of him right off the bat.

He's not going to say it of course but this has really blown up in Bell's face I think.

I'm not sure of the priority ranking, but I really do think AB cared about winning. He might keep his pie whole shut this yr, but come 2020 and OAK is still trying to break 10 wins in a tough AFCW...he'll start chirping again.

Bell I think it was even more about the money...you sit out an entire season thinking you're preserving your body for that big payday and you sign for less than what you could've gotten last yr? That's laughable.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't doubt AB wanted to win, but his idea of winning was he had to be the show piece.
I'll also take the under on when AB begins chirping....other than Jordy Nelson, Oakland really doesn't have anyone on offense to make any D-Coach turn the attention away from Brown. He's going to see tight doubles and possibly more. Ben had the experience and the arm to throw into those spots and 9 out of 10 times get away with it. Derek Carr is not that good, not had that kind of skill.....let's also not forget Gruden isn't very fond of him. It's going to be a double edged sword for Carr. He's in deep shit if he avoids throwing to Brown because of coverage, he's in deep shit if he throws and its not on target, and that doesn't include Brown getting in his head if he isn't throwing his way.

Bell, screwed himself for sure. He didn't get 5 years Pittsburgh offered him, and he didn't get 15 mil a year like Pittsburgh offered him. I honestly think his decision hurt him in more ways than we know.

As far as both these two clowns, they may think they get a better deal somewhere else....but the teams they landed on, they are going to find out real fast, the grass is greener in Pittsburgh. How many times, and how many players have we heard say this???? These two being spoiled bitches will probably never say it......BUT there stats will tell the truth, the teams they are on, the record will reflect it.

:pop2: Pittsburgh fans will be watching.....

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't doubt AB wanted to win, but his idea of winning was he had to be the show piece.
I'll also take the under on when AB begins chirping....other than Jordy Nelson, Oakland really doesn't have anyone on offense to make any D-Coach turn the attention away from Brown. He's going to see tight doubles and possibly more. Ben had the experience and the arm to throw into those spots and 9 out of 10 times get away with it. Derek Carr is not that good, not had that kind of skill.....let's also not forget Gruden isn't very fond of him. It's going to be a double edged sword for Carr. He's in deep shit if he avoids throwing to Brown because of coverage, he's in deep shit if he throws and its not on target, and that doesn't include Brown getting in his head if he isn't throwing his way.

Bell, screwed himself for sure. He didn't get 5 years Pittsburgh offered him, and he didn't get 15 mil a year like Pittsburgh offered him. I honestly think his decision hurt him in more ways than we know.

As far as both these two clowns, they may think they get a better deal somewhere else....but the teams they landed on, they are going to find out real fast, the grass is greener in Pittsburgh. How many times, and how many players have we heard say this???? These two being spoiled bitches will probably never say it......BUT there stats will tell the truth, the teams they are on, the record will reflect it.

:pop2: Pittsburgh fans will be watching.....
good post , I say good riddance to these two fools, Bell...epic fail, AB ...set a bad precedent for the NFL that will bite a lot of teams in the future...let them crash and burn...Steeler fans will be watching their careers mimic Santonio Holmes, Mike Wallace, Martaveous Bryant, Markus Wheaton and Yancy Thigpen.