• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Talk NFL Rookie of the Year

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument but Wentz's OL isn't playing like chopped liver, and any one who suggests so don't know what their talking about.
Im not the one saying the OL is bad, maybe Philly fan is... One thing is for sure, we all know the Cowboy OL is better right??

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not the one saying the OL is bad, maybe Philly fan is... One thing is for sure, we all know the Cowboy OL is better right??
Didn't you say just this morning Dak has a line and Wentz is a one man show? Sure sounds like you said his OL is bad.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you say just this morning Dak has a line and Wentz is a one man show? Sure sounds like you said his OL is bad.
Not at all dude, you just said it..

Check it out dude?? Dak has what most if not all say is the best OL in the game, correct??
He also has a TOP 5 WR and a HOF type TE to go along with a monster power run game generated by said OL..
Now, what does Wentz have?? And yet that Rookie keeps them in games along with a pretty good Philly D..
Anyway, i wanted to explain a little on why i have Wentz as OROY as of now, not that it matters cuz my vote don't count..

Now, is the Philly OL good, sure?! Just NOT as good as the Cowboy OL right??

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Check it out dude?? Dak has what most if not all say is the best OL in the game, correct??
He also has a TOP 5 WR and a HOF type TE to go along with a monster power run game generated by said OL..
Now, what does Wentz have?? And yet that Rookie keeps them in games along with a pretty good Philly D..
Anyway, i wanted to explain a little on why i have Wentz as OROY as of now, not that it matters cuz my vote don't count..

Yes Daks line is better, but you DID say Wentz is a one man show which he isn't and you backtracking quickly. You'd be better of just admitting you had no idea about the Eagles.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Daks line is better, but you DID say Wentz is a one man show which he isn't and you backtracking quickly. You'd be better of just admitting you had no idea about the Eagles.
I will say it yet again.. Wentz is a one man show.. He makes that offense go

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, i don't want want to step on anybody's toes, i was just giving an opinion.. Sorry and Cya

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude_clrs.jpg

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much of a discussion......it's Elliott by a mile.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have it Wentz, Dak and Zeke
The Cowboys OL is getting most of the credit this year, while Wentz is a one man show.. IMO

Wentz hasn't played that great after coming out of the gate on fire.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Correct, your vote doesn't count. Thank god, because your choice sucks.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz hasn't played that great after coming out of the gate on fire.

True, he looked like a stud against CLE.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
philly fans remain convinced they have the MUCH better QB for the long haul cause of Dak's supporting cast. Not like cowboy fans haven't heard that tune

Pday was fortunate enough to go to the game and watch NDSU win the FCS championship for the 5th time in a row this year in Frisco. I really wanted the Boys to pick Wentz if available but the Eagles pulled the trigger on a trade for a Excellent QB.

Dallas tried to trade up for a QB with no joy but Dak was available in the 4th. Were they lucky or was it fate who knows but Dak is a Dallas Cowboy and he is out performing every QB taken ahead of him so far.

I will take Dak and let the Philly fans think what they want with no disrespect to Carson Wentz.

Go Cowboys

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More folks trashed Dallas for the Elliott pick than not. It was all about Dallas's pathetic defense and what were they thinking taking a RB at 4. Dallas's line was loaded going in to this draft. I didn't hear one football fan talk about their offense being loaded
I always figured that they could run the ball with any RB behind that line which is why I thought RB at 4 was silly. I also think the Cowboys pull the trigger with Bosa at #4 if he is there so its not like the Cowboys are geniuses. Just confident.

I think I'd give Dak the OROY at this point. That pick was genius. Everyone picked him apart because he showed a couple of issues behind a terrible college oline and maybe he fell due to off the field stuff. But he's always been pretty good and now he could lead the Cowboys for a long time. I had the Cowboys in a bottom 5 QB situation entering the season and now they might be #1.

I'd also be in the 'Cowboys Oline for MVP' camp.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always figured that they could run the ball with any RB behind that line which is why I thought RB at 4 was silly. I also think the Cowboys pull the trigger with Bosa at #4 if he is there so its not like the Cowboys are geniuses. Just confident.

lets revisit that silly pick in 4 years and see what it looks like. Elliot could become an all-time great. I believe the Cowboys picked Elliot because they thought he could be a transcendent player at his position. Im not saying he will but he could

JMHO

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets revisit that silly pick in 4 years and see what it looks like. Elliot could become an all-time great. I believe the Cowboys picked Elliot because they thought he could be a transcendent player at his position. Im not saying he will but he could

JMHO
I think anything less than an all-time great and he'll get picked apart due to that oline.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still crazy early, but Dak is my choice on 11/20.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Zeke breaks the rookie rushing record he RUNS away with it, but Dak can certainly PASS him.
Yes puns were intended.