• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lets take a look at the next 4 weeks

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W10: @ home vs G-men
W11: @ KC
W12: @ home vs Zona
W13: @ San Fran(thrusday night)

if we come out 3-1 and 2-0 in the division games. I think we are golden.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am scared to death of the KC game they will be so hyped and ready to play us we will get first hand experience on what its like to go into a bizzaro world setting where the crowd is extremely hostile and the offense cant hear the plays

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Seattle somehow goes into KC and gets a win, that would be a huge bonus.
Gotta figure they go in as 4-5 point underdogs.

Can Seattle win in KC, sure.

But, Need to win the next home game against the NYG first.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just hope we get some guy's back... Giants won't be a pushover ... neither will KC.. And when we face Arizona we ABSOLUTELY have to get some bodies back...

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to win the next home game against the NYG first.

Really no point in looking further then this. Its a week to week league. Who knows what the Hawks or their opponents will look like injury wise those weeks. Concentrate on getting healthy, finding rhythm and beating the Giants.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Unger and Okung back on the offensive line should be huge. The passing offense was abysmal in this game. I saw at least a couple plays where at least one Raider defender went after Wilson completely unblocked. That can't happen against these better teams if we want to win.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Unger and Okung back on the offensive line should be huge. The passing offense was abysmal in this game. I saw at least a couple plays where at least one Raider defender went after Wilson completely unblocked. That can't happen against these better teams if we want to win.

It is more than just those two though. We should be getting back a ton of players of the next week or two.

Unger, Okung, Shilling, Z. Miller, and possibly Carpenter (have not heard his status yet) on the OL. Maxwell, Wagner, possibly Lane, J.Johnson, Chancellor, and M.Smith on D.

All of these guys are starters or key contributors. And while injuries are just a fact in the NFL to have this many key players on the walking wounded list is pretty hard to overcome.

I just hope that we can get healthy now and stay relatively healthy for a while. That is the key for gelling and making a run.

I am just happy that they didn't push anyone back early for the Raiders game. It was nice to get the win but nor have to have anyone come back before they are fully healthy.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is more than just those two though. We should be getting back a ton of players of the next week or two.

Unger, Okung, Shilling, Z. Miller, and possibly Carpenter (have not heard his status yet) on the OL. Maxwell, Wagner, possibly Lane, J.Johnson, Chancellor, and M.Smith on D.

All of these guys are starters or key contributors. And while injuries are just a fact in the NFL to have this many key players on the walking wounded list is pretty hard to overcome.

I just hope that we can get healthy now and stay relatively healthy for a while. That is the key for gelling and making a run.

I am just happy that they didn't push anyone back early for the Raiders game. It was nice to get the win but nor have to have anyone come back before they are fully healthy.

I was just thinking in terms of shoring up our weakest area. We need those offensive line guys back ASAP. Miller too. It's important to get the other guys we're missing back out there too, but those situations aren't as urgent as the offensive line situation is.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know we need this NYG game next week and never should overlook any opponent, but I wouldn't be against giving somebody on the edge an extra week off and hope we can squeak out the game, at home. We need everybody back after next week's game.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll reiterate, this Giants team is beatable, at home, with the team we had on Sunday. Give the border line players another week off

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants are certainly one dimensional. If someone is borderline on playing, I agree, give them another week off. If guys are a go all week in practice, it would be good for them to get a game in and shake the rust off before going on the road to KC and then starting the Division run.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders were a pushover team, and we allowed them to stay in the game until the end. Should we beat the Giants, yes. Could they come in and upset us, absolutely. It does help that they just lost Amukamara and starting LG Richburg. If we have guy's at 100% they need to play, but if they are legitimately one week from 100% then let them sit. Nothing wrong with knocking off the rust as stated above.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree about the Raiders being a pushover, but do agree that we allowed them to stay in the game. That is what they have done all season. They were only blown out once and were within 7 pts in 4 of the 8 games. within 11 in two others. They are only missing a couple pieces and some more experience for the QB.

In the first half, we dominated at 24-3, but then let the foot off the pedal as most teams do to try to chew the clock. There were some rookie/never played first team mistakes that caused the score to be closer than the game was and we were missing a lot of guys. Having injuries is a part of football, but what this team has experienced this season is beyond normal.

Injuries I can think of this season:

C - Unger
C2 - Jean-Pierre
C3 - Schilling
LG - Carp
LG/LT - Bailey
LT - Okung
TE - Miller
TE2 - McCoy
TE3 - Willson
FB - Coleman
CB2 - Maxwell
CB3 - Lane
CB4 - Simon
CB5 - Shead
LB - Wagner
LB4 - Smith
LB5 - Farwell
SS - BamBam
SS - Johnson
DL - Scruggs
DL - Hill
DL - J Williams

I probably missed some, but these are the injuries so far this season. Not all of them have been long term, but think about who played against the Raiders. 4th string center, 3rd & 4th TE, (if you think McCoy was ahead of Willson in pre-season), 2nd LT, 2nd LG, 2nd FB, 6th and 7th LBs, 6th and 7th CBs, 3rd SS, very little rotation on D-Line due to no depth.

Last season we battled injuries, but most were spaced out and not as many clumped all together. We eventually got everyone on the field for the stretch run just as it is looking like now. We just need to stave off the injury bug for the remainder and the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 down, 3 to go in this 4 game snapshot. I hope the team gets a couple more guys back next week and hope Mebane is ok. We are going to need some stout run defense in Arrowhead.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Survived that stretch plus the Philly game.
D is back as strong as ever.

Russell is special, glad we have him.