• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: FRIDAY FORECAST (Week #16 Dallas part Deux)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1640330887624.png

Two games ago, the mantra was "a must win" against our archrival for division supremacy or at worse good positioning for a wildcard spot. After two straight loses within the division, time and opportunity seem to be running out for our guys. If the last two games were "must win," what then, do we call this one?

1640331377663.png

Dallas is beatable, but have been installed a 10-point favorite as repeat victors against a battered Washington squad looking to
regroup after being hit hard by Covid infections, get more of its starters on the field, and hold onto its fleeting playoff hopes.

1640332094024.png

Playing the Cowboys for the second time in three weeks, Washington won't be unfamiliar with playing against a hostile Dallas fanbase
since this team based in Arlington Texas, appears to have now claimed, FedEx field as a "Home" game because support for Dan Snyder has hit an all-time low.
In a very strange way, that is good news as this team needs a rallying cry in order to muster a collective energy and come out of this one with that dub. I don't know if they can, it's an against all odds type of game, and as anyone who's familiar with "on any given Sunday" knows, this could be a next day Christmas present.

The Questions:

1. Who wins this game?

2. Final score?

3. Player(s) of the game?

4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have everyone talking on Sunday night and Monday mornings?

Last edited:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 285308

Two games ago, the mantra was "a must win" against our archrival for division supremacy or at worse good positioning for a wildcard spot. After two straight loses within the division, time and opportunity seem to be running out for our guys. If the last two games were "must win," what then, do we call this one?

View attachment 285309

Dallas is beatable, but have been installed a 10-point favorite as repeat victors against a battered Washington squad looking to
regroup after being hit hard by Covid infections, get more of its starters on the field, and hold onto its fleeting playoff hopes.

View attachment 285310

Playing the Cowboys for the second time in three weeks, Washington won't be unfamiliar with playing against a hostile Dallas fanbase
since this team based in Arlington Texas, appears to have now claimed, FedEx field as a "Home" game because support for Dan Snyder has hit an all-time low.
In a very strange way, that is good news as this team needs a rallying cry in order to muster a collective energy and come out of this one with that dub. I don't know if they can, it's an against all odds type of game, and as anyone who's familiar with "on any given Sunday" knows, this could be a next day Christmas present.

The Questions:

1. Who wins this game? Dallas

2. Final score? 35-21

3. Player(s) of the game? Cooper & Lamb combine for 4 TD's.

4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have everyone talking on Sunday night and Monday mornings? Dallas superbowl hype.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think its dallas , i just dont think we have enough horses , boys 30-10 in the last real meeting of the 2 in which it even resembles the old rivalry

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last real meeting was 2019 when the team was still officially the Washington Redskins.

The Caps were a big deal to me. I loved hockey but still the Redskins were number 1. They haven't been No. 1 in my heart for a long time. It is so hard to root for a team with such terrible owner as Snyder is. The 35 years before Snyder is all that has kept me around.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live look at our season when the game reaches 00:00

Attachments

• i-am-iron-man-iron-man.gif
    i-am-iron-man-iron-man.gif
    7.3 MB · Views: 2

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Questions:

1. Who wins this game?
Dallas

2. Final score?
26 - 17

3. Player(s) of the game?
Our defensive unit (Dallas only scores two TD's)

4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have everyone talking on Sunday night and Monday mornings? 2022 Draft, draft prospects, Heinicke and which QB to take in round one (None for me)

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chances of us winning Sunday hinges on the ability to run the ball. Heineke will elude pressure at times to make off script plays which will help but some drives chewing up clock, converting a few 3rd downs and being able to run effectively enough to keep it low scoring by eating time off the clock is our only chance. Like how Bates has progressed with his run block ability and possibly he and Cosmi have great run blocking games on Sun.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington wins if they play like they did the 2nd half the entire game

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should lose by every measure given short week, Covid and injuries but somehow we will pull a win out.

how? no frickin' clue but I think we will

Skins 21, Girls 20

Heiny and his redemption game

Kendall, Sweat and Bam Bam Bam all make big time plays. 3 sacks, 2 INT