• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's say we draft a Qb

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does he weigh 185- 195

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me throw a monkey wrench into this.

Matthew Stafford.

He could be traded before the end of his contract next season. We could even wait for his contact to end.
Forgetting the details of the whys and hows to get him ..just curious of the thoughts o him as Romo.s replacement.

I typically see things from a downside management point of view. That said, I'm so afraid of going 3 or 4 years of sucking because none of the rookie QB's are working out. I would prefer we did draft our next QB but it is such a roll of the dice. Look at all the young QB's that have not worked out.

Looking at the that way, I think Stafford if worth a look.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it depends on Romo. Hopefully he is communicating with JJ on his thoughts of how long he will play.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Matthew Stafford.

He could be traded before the end of his contract next season. We could even wait for his contact to end.
Forgetting the details of the whys and hows to get him ..just curious of the thoughts o him as Romo.s replacement.

I typically see things from a downside management point of view. That said, I'm so afraid of going 3 or 4 years of sucking because none of the rookie QB's are working out. I would prefer we did draft our next QB but it is such a roll of the dice. Look at all the young QB's that have not worked out.

Hard to imagine, because even if Romo retired, after his bonus money accelerated, there's no way they could add a $20 million a year QB

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is, you pretty much have to take a QB in the first or early second round. Folks like to point at guys like Romo or Brady, but they're far from the norm.

That said, I agree with UK. Dallas won't use a first round pick on a QB in the next draft, unless something bad happens to Romo or he retires.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is, you pretty much have to take a QB in the first or early second round. Folks like to point at guys like Romo or Brady, but they're far from the norm.

That said, I agree with UK. Dallas won't use a first round pick on a QB in the next draft, unless something bad happens to Romo or he retires.
History shoes if you want to have a franchise guy, he's going to be drafted in the first. Before every by name some of the other greats, there's always exceptions to the rule. As Romo ages is going to be harder and harder to expect him to stay healthy. I'm all for getting a guy in the first or second round this year. Obviously that guy sits behind Romo. Cassel has nothing. Weeded has nothing. This season is slipping away. We need Romo Asap.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Matthew Stafford.

Stafford just ain't that good. He just ain't.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a terrible qb draft class... like the worst I can remember.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it depends on Romo. Hopefully he is communicating with JJ on his thoughts of how long he will play.
I know he's interested in joining the PGA tour.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the last 4 games, if I'm Jj I offer Romo half ownership just to play 10 more years
Tony has had more than his share of injuries and the only thing keeping him playing is a possible shot at the SB.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He throws too many stupid INT's.

And if he didn't have Calvin and some other nice players around him to bail him out, this wouldn't even be a topic for discussion over here.

Reactions: GNG

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony has had more than his share of injuries and the only thing keeping him playing is a possible shot at the SB.

Sooner or later he will read the writing on the wall. I think he started to read it after the Harris kick return.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooner or later he will read the writing on the wall. I think he started to read it after the Harris kick return.
I only wish the best for him in whatever he decides to do. He's played his heart out for the team.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special teams has been an issue since preseason. I see that coach getting the boot after the season.