• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always interesting when one person insists that he is the only one out of that vastly out number him insists he is right and they are all wrong. He is right about the politics room though - They are pretty much slime

oh, this dude's funny as all get-out. hey, i don't have a problem him being sold on his roster. trying to make shit up and sweat anybody to get Lakers fans to agree with him, though...?

well, good luck with that...:lol:

Last edited:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, this dude's funny as all get-out. hey, i don't have a problem him being sold on jis roster. trying to make shit up and sweat anybody to get Lakers fans to agree with him, though...?

well, good luck with that...:lol:

The problem is - he is like Spock on the enterprise - He expects us Lakers fans to be logical - well goo luck with that:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he walk on water?

No, but according to LakersChiefs fan he does. LakerChief fan said that Magic loves Ingram and that Magic sure knows a lot more about basketball than me. I agreed and shared Magics thoughts on Simmons.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is - he is like Spock on the enterprise - He expects us Lakers fans to be logical - well goo luck with that:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Exactly! I expected them to be logical. Obviously they cant be. Thanks for having my back bro,

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh i believe i'm QUITE logical and THIS fool's gonna go with suppositions and making shit up to "win" his arguments...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: least he's a FUN troll to kick around...:D

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, its only me saying he's been disappointing. I like the kid, he's very young and he might improve dramatically. I'd love to have him on Philly but it aint just me making this up...

1. The issue with Ingram has been his scoring. For much of the season, he was averaging a mere eight points a game even though he was playing more minutes than any other rookie in the league. He was also shooting only 37 percent from the floor and below 27 percent from three-point range, statistics which are unacceptable for any NBA player, even a rookie, and especially for a No. 2 pick.

2. Advanced Stats have Brandon Ingram as the worst player in the league right now, how alarming is that?

3. Brandon Ingram’s rookie season for the Los Angeles Lakers has been scrutinized and labeled to no end. He’s been the next Kevin Durant to some, and a bust from the get-go to others.
Then there’s Ingram. The worst player on the squad according to the number crunchers
Advanced stats have Ingram with the fewest win shares (-0.4) on the team, and his value over replacement rating (-0.8) is not only the lowest for the Lakers, it’s the lowest in the league.
Although Ingram has played the most minutes of any Laker, his influence is seemingly contributing more to losses than wins.
The small forward’s traditional statistics of 8.1 points on 36 percent shooting, 4.1 rebounds and 2 assists in 28 minutes per game don’t paint a pretty picture either.

4. Brandon Ingram was the consensus second overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft, but he's failed to live up to expectations so far.
He was supposed to immediately come in and show off his prolific scoring ability that we saw on display in his only season at Duke, but that has yet to happen.

5. dude has been arguably been the worst player in the league playing 25+ minutes. Dude has 'Michael Beasley' written all over him

Oh FUCK.
Now you've crossed the line.
Beasley>>Embiid

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao @ this asshole trying to put words in my mouth...

dig up the post where i actually SAID that. i'll wait...:rolleyes2:

OK, it was like 2 minutes ago. I'm surprised you forgot that quick...

but what the hell, kid played better as the year went on, and Magic Johnson(who might know just a tad more about basketball than YOU do. sorry if that hurts your feelings:heh:) seems to pretty much think the kid's untradeable at this point. i'll go with his opinion over yours. sorry, Charlie...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its about only Laker fans chiming in. One dude who isnt a Lakers fan said the Sixers are miles ahead of the Lakers.

I did say that would include Embiid staying healthy.
He's proven what potential he has.
All the others are basically unknown.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh FUCK.
Now you've crossed the line.
Beasley>>Embiid
What's even worse is that his reference and link is another poster on a different message board. It was written by a dumb dick and not even a legitimate news source. :L

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, the insight of fans. can't POSSIBLY go wrong with that...:L

Nice try in trying to deflect. You said no one but me thinks Ingram has been disappointing. I show you proof that others feel the same way and now you question them. I thought it was only me.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, it was like 2 minutes ago. I'm surprised you forgot that quick...

but what the hell, kid played better as the year went on, and Magic Johnson(who might know just a tad more about basketball than YOU do. sorry if that hurts your feelings:heh:) seems to pretty much think the kid's untradeable at this point. i'll go with his opinion over yours. sorry, Charlie...

where in this statement did i say he " walks on water"? as for him playing better as the season went on, sorry, but that's a FACT, jack...

DO keep trying...:lol:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say that would include Embiid staying healthy.
He's proven what potential he has.
All the others are basically unknown.

THey are. Simmons and Fultz could be busts. What we are arguing on this looooooong thread is who has the better young roster potential. Ball could be a bust too.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where in this statement did i say he " walks on water"? as for him playing better as the season went on, sorry, but that's a FACT, jack...

DO keep trying...:lol:

Oh... now we are going to play the semantics game.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try in trying to deflect. You said no one but me thinks Ingram has been disappointing. I show you proof that others feel the same way and now you question them. I thought it was only me.

what "deflect", it's the TRUTH, isn't it...?

YOU'RE the one posting fan opinions and taking them as Gospel...

more fool YOU...