• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

That article was written 12 games before the season ended. His stats dropped after that. So it is BS.

Go read youngster

:pound:

Lets look over his last 12 games then...
12 vs OKC
32 vs CHI
9 vs Indy
23 vs BKLY

So now this arguement has turned into "Was our #4 guy better then the Lakers #1 last year"
OK, OK... Ill give it to you just to be fair. Our #4 isnt better then your #1

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets look over his last 12 games then...
12 vs OKC
32 vs CHI
9 vs Indy
23 vs BKLY

So now this arguement has turned into "Was our #4 guy better then the Lakers #1 last year"
OK, OK... Ill give it to you just to be fair. Our #4 isnt better then your #1

So did he average 20 and 10 since the all star break? Or did his 12 and 6 averages in April not affect anything?

Philly closed the season out 0-8 What did he average then?

I mean I can post the numbers @trojanfan12 put up earlier which Lakers put up better numbers but I didn't think you would want to get embarrassed over and over again.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did he average 20 and 10 since the all star break? Or did his 12 and 6 averages in April not affect anything?

Philly closed the season out 0-8 What did he average then?

I mean I can post the numbers @trojanfan12 put up earlier which Lakers put up better numbers but I didn't think you would want to get embarrassed over and over again.

Embarrassed over and over again like you stating the Lakers are in better shape then Philly. Yeah that really embarrassing. I mean look what this thread has spun into... Is the Sixers #4 guy better then the Lakers #1. Yeah, Im embarrassed.
Put this thread on any site and ask every fan who is in better shape currently and you'd be the joke. If you took Philly fans and Lakers fans out of the voting I'm sure it would be about 98 to 2 in favor of Philly.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask any GM in the league, would you rather have a young nucleus of:
Embiid, Simmons, Fultz, Saric a ton of cap space and possibly 4 first round picks in the next two years

or

Ball and ummmm. Ball and ummm... wait, I know, Ball and his father.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Where?

Fuck me, kiddo, you've really nailed this "Let's make Shit up" bit.

Ohhh. Im so sorry. I do apologize. Thanks for being rationale and agreeing Philly is in much better shape. I do apologize.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh. Im so sorry. I do apologize. Thanks for being rationale and agreeing Philly is in much better shape. I do apologize.

Again, where did I say that?

We're very rapidly coming to the conclusion that you're just full of shit most of the time.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of respect to Trojan (The mod) and the other person who wanted this thread back on track Im going to drop this argument til the season because we are getting nowhere.

But if the Sixers make the playoffs and we flip your 1st into the 1st pick in the draft... I am the new mod of this board.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, where did I say that?

We're very rapidly coming to the conclusion that you're just full of shit most of the time.

Wait first you said you didnt say that now you are saying you did. Huhh?
I said you dont think the Sixers are in better shape and you reply, "I never said that". So I said, "Oh, I apologize. You do think the Sixers are in better shape and you reply, "I didnt say that" Huhh?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait first you said you didnt say that now you are saying you did. Huhh?
I said you dont think the Sixers are in better shape and you reply, "I never said that". So I said, "Oh, I apologize. You do think the Sixers are in better shape and you reply, "I didnt say that" Huhh?

We're back to the "tallest midget" discussion to mask the fact your Saric stats were laughably inaccurate.

You're on fire!

Did Saric average 20 and 10 since the All-Star break or not?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of respect to Trojan (The mod) and the other person who wanted this thread back on track Im going to drop this argument til the season because we are getting nowhere.

But if the Sixers make the playoffs and we flip your 1st into the 1st pick in the draft... I am the new mod of this board.

Translation:"i'm backing off because i got owned".:lol:

lmfao @ this dickhead being "the new mod". he's just TOO scary...:rolleyes2:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I'm getting owned and I fully expect Trojan to suspend you for the insult... Or does he only threaten to suspend people who disagree with him. You were right. The article was written 12 games early. My bad, I guess Saric might not be better then your best player last year. But he had a nice stretch of 20 and 8.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And in not backing off anything... I'm just being respectful but we can keep this going if you want. Wait... Never mind, your not from LA so you aren't even a Lakers fan anyway.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh, cry me a river...:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

lol, guess you shouldn't have wasted all that time trying to go after Lakers fans for trying to make something outta nothing...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, cry me a river...:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

lol, guess you shouldn't have wasted all that time trying to go after Lakers fans for trying to make something outta nothing...

We will see if Trojan is a man of his word or if his one of these mods that don't care what anyone says unless its to him. I got threatened to be banned for saying Laker fans were being close minded.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in not backing off anything... I'm just being respectful but we can keep this going if you want. Wait... Never mind, your not from LA so you aren't even a Lakers fan anyway.

COURSE you're not...:rolleyes2:

you're the one on the losing end, so keep it going if you'd like. if you ain't tired posting complete bullshit, i ain't tired of laughing at you. see? it all works out...:finger:

and obtw, clearly you have no clue "where i'm from". but keep wasting your time guessing . free country...:lol:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COURSE you're not...:rolleyes2:

you're the one on the losing end, so keep it going if you'd like. if you ain't tired posting complete bullshit, i ain't tired of laughing at you. see? it all works out...:finger:

and obtw, clearly you have no clue "where i'm from". but keep wasting your time guessing . free country...:lol:

I'm not on the losing end. Its 4 Lakers fans who are blind. Notice the only non Laker fan to chime in said the Sixers are miles ahead. Funny, ain't it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id rather have Lonzo and a disappointing 2nd pick last year then
Embiid, Saric, Simmons and Fultz and the Lakers 1st next year.

Uh huh, sure.