• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"No worries when Manziel gets broken in half. K. Love can play QB. Haven't you seen his outlet passes?"--mystery poster.

So now your hatred of LeBron has spilled over to the Browns? Simply classic! And what again does Kevin Love have to do w/ the Browns? Oh yeah, nothing. Haters gonna hate.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"No worries when Manziel gets broken in half. K. Love can play QB. Haven't you seen his outlet passes?"--mystery poster.

"LeBron broke my heart!":bawling:

-mystery Heat poster

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now your hatred of LeBron has spilled over to the Browns? Simply classic! And what again does Kevin Love have to do w/ the Browns? Oh yeah, nothing. Haters gonna hate.

"LeBron broke my heart!":bawling:

-mystery Heat poster

Glad you're making shit up!

The Browns/ Love reference was in regard to all of the 'great outlet passer' stuff.
As far as the Browns/Manziel, I have nothing against them at all.
My opinion on Manziel was formed before he was ever drafted.

I believe that he won't be around long if he tries to bring his college game to the NFL.

And broke my heart?
Hardly.
Great player. Yes. But, I watched and enjoyed the Heat before him and will continue to after him.
The Heat aren't the Cavs.
Losing that prick won't set us back that far or for that long.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you're making shit up!

The Browns/ Love reference was in regard to all of the 'great outlet passer' stuff.
As far as the Browns/Manziel, I have nothing against them at all.
My opinion on Manziel was formed before he was ever drafted.

I believe that he won't be around long if he tries to bring his college game to the NFL.

And broke my heart?
Hardly.
Great player. Yes. But, I watched and enjoyed the Heat before him and will continue to after him.
The Heat aren't the Cavs.
Losing that prick won't set us back that far or for that long.

Not making anything up. You claim not to hate LeBron yet right under your name it says..."Fuck LeBron". And you called him a prick. You are 100% butt hurt that he walked away from South Beach. But if it makes you feel better to say his departure doesn't bother you so be it. You are only lying to yourself.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not making anything up. You claim not to hate LeBron yet right under your name it says..."Fuck LeBron". And you called him a prick. You are 100% butt hurt that he walked away from South Beach. But if it makes you feel better to say his departure doesn't bother you so be it. You are only lying to yourself.

When did I say that I didn't hate LeBron?

I didn't like him before he came here.
I enjoyed having him on the team when he was here, but I never liked him, and made that known several times.

I defended what he did in 2010, and to this day still do.

There is a big difference between not liking someone vs understanding FA and that this is business first.

So, like I said, I can't really stand him, but it has nothing to do with him coming or leaving.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I enjoyed having him on the team when he was here, but I never liked him, and made that known several times.

There is a big difference between not liking someone vs understanding FA and that this is business first.

So, like I said, I can't really stand him, but it has nothing to do with him coming or leaving.

Okay whatever. Let's just agree to disagree. I can't believe even for a second that had LeBron not left South Beach you would be trashing him right now.

Oh yeah why would you defend a player you don't like though? Seems to me while you do hate him you didn't hate him too much once you knew he was going to your team.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay whatever. Let's just agree to disagree. I can't believe even for a second that had LeBron not left South Beach you would be trashing him right now.

Oh yeah why would you defend a player you don't like though? Seems to me while you do hate him you didn't hate him too much once you knew he was going to your team.

This is very true.
When he was here, I cheered for him every night because he made the Heat that much better.
I root for any player on the Heat, that's only common sense.

Why would I defend him?
Why wouldn't I?
Its 2 totally different things.

I can agree with something someone does, while not liking them.....I'm married...:pound:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is true. For the past 4 years, Turnup has looked at Lebron being on the Heat, the same way that I have looked at Kobe being a Laker. Glad he's on my favorite team, glad he was a big part of winning 5 championships, but not even my favorite current Laker, much less my favorite all-time Laker.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true. For the past 4 years, Turnup has looked at Lebron being on the Heat, the same way that I have looked at Kobe being a Laker. Glad he's on my favorite team, glad he was a big part of winning 5 championships, but not even my favorite current Laker, much less my favorite all-time Laker.

There was never any indication of dislike though. The butthurt is strong here for Heat fans. They weren't trashing him then like they are now.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedules being released today. Lakers supposedly get Houston on opening day and Chicago on Christmas.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is very true.
When he was here, I cheered for him every night because he made the Heat that much better.
I root for any player on the Heat, that's only common sense.

Why would I defend him?
Why wouldn't I?
Its 2 totally different things.

I can agree with something someone does, while not liking them.....I'm married...:pound:

YOU GOT WAMU'D!!!

:pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we are all just making it shit up as we go, lets go with the Heat is still a championship contender and Lebron is a wonderful guy for going back to Cleveland

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was never any indication of dislike though. The butthurt is strong here for Heat fans. They weren't trashing him then like they are now.

Not true.
But since this is the make shit up thread, carry on.

Of course there wasn't the daily, go out of your way to bash him stuff like I am now,
but if/when I thought he did something stupid I posted about it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedules being released today. Lakers supposedly get Houston on opening day and Chicago on Christmas.

That makes sense.
I read that the Heat opens at home vs Wizards.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BEWARE THE TIMBERWOLVES!!!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true.
But since this is the make shit up thread, carry on.

Of course there wasn't the daily, go out of your way to bash him stuff like I am now,
but if/when I thought he did something stupid I posted about it.

Nothing made up on my end. You Heat fans just spent four years slobbering all over Lebron. Big attitude change though when he decided to go back to Cleveland.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing made up on my end. You Heat fans just spent four years slobbering all over Lebron. Big attitude change though when he decided to go back to Cleveland.

BIG CHANGE BIG TIME AND THAT'S NOT MADE UP. Before they were calling him the best player ever in all of the NBA history which was really retarded.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who called LeBron the best player of all time? We called him the best player in the league today which he still is