• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not totally. But he hasn’t been AMVP wentz. Again, little things add up. Small changes separate the good from the great, the great from the insanely elite....etc.... if a small change in his planting, and some rotation in his spine , and a few things, can change his game....
It’s by No means all of what we saw. Think some of this is just Carson’s persona...
The only time Wentz looked like an MVP was when the roster was so stacked that a back up came in and won a Super Bowl. Wentz just needs a very good cast around him to succeed

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time Wentz looked like an MVP was when the roster was so stacked that a back up came in and won a Super Bowl. Wentz just needs a very good cast around him to succeed
Perhaps that as well

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps that as well

Here’s a way better explanation on Wentz then I can muster

edit: don’t click play otherwise it won’t work for whatever reason, click on the title of the video and it will open it up

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, even coming off the injury.....

DAK!!!!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted for potato salad. No chance am I changing that vote. Neither QB will win a Super Bowl as a starter. Guaranteed.
Nothing is Guaranteed but Death and Tax’s. Pretty broad statement in 2 QB‘s that are pretty young. And Wentz has a ring starting 7 games when the Eagles won a SB. You would get better Odds that a real Megalodon washes up on A beach In California. :)

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing is Guaranteed but Death and Tax’s. Pretty broad statement in 2 QB‘s that are pretty young. And Wentz has a ring starting 7 games when the Eagles won a SB. You would get better Odds that a real Megalodon washes up on A beach In California. :)

I would honestly be less surprised by a megalodon washing up on a beach in Cali than I would by Dak or Wentz winning a SB.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...a few more beauts...

I didn’t say it. The kid is one of the top 5 most valuable players in the league when you factor in age. Bizarre people don’t understand that.
Bizarre indeed

so what is it that I said that was stupid regarding Wentz. He is a top 5 most valuable player when you factor in age and position

Tell me 5 young players that are more valuable. You can’t. All you can do is hurl insults.
Oh yes we can...

Kyler Murray, Ronnie Stanley, Watson. No, no and no
If you weren’t my boy I’d fly over to Pittsburgh and slap you for that nonsense.
You know Dak is not a better QB then Wentz bro. Stop being ridiculous
Yes, yes and yes

Watson and Murray are not far superior. Watson is darn good but he isnt better then Wentz. Stop it. Far superior is just ridiculous bro. A TE will never be more valuable then a franchise QB so just stop with this nonsense bro.
Watson better then Wentz by a lot. Hillarious bro. Just shows me how ridiculous you are.

How can you guys not miss PE. I know he is lurking...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...a few more beauts...

Bizarre indeed

Oh yes we can...

Yes, yes and yes

How can you guys not miss PE. I know he is lurking...
Who is Stanley?