• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the craziest takes I’ve seen on this board

Jefferson already a star with Kirk Cousins throwing to him, Claypool already a star, Ayiuk IMO has a chance to be great

But the least productive guy out of the group is by far the best
It’s really hard to fault lamb right now.
He’s good. I liked him the most coming out.

don’t think you can put him at the top by any means though.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s really hard to fault lamb right now.
He’s good. I liked him the most coming out.

don’t think you can put him at the top by any means though.

I do too, it was a typical cowboys draft pick, taking the flashy pick even tho it was their smallest need, but I do think he will be very good. I just don’t think he will ever separate as by far the best in this draft with the way some of these other rookies have blown up right away

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too, it was a typical cowboys draft pick, taking the flashy pick even tho it was their smallest need, but I do think he will be very good. I just don’t think he will ever separate as by far the best in this draft with the way some of these other rookies have blown up right away
That’s very possible. Hard when someone like jefferson is on such an upward trajectory already.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best player is almost always a good draft strategy except for certain cases. You don't draft for one year you draft for a decade and when Cooper is gone after next season it will be a huge need as well. But as a Fairweather Giants fan I wouldn't expect you to have a clue about the draft.

As far as how good Lamb is, he is going to be dominant for years. He's been in a shit passing offense with the worst line in the league since Dak went down.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best player is almost always a good draft strategy except for certain cases. You don't draft for one year you draft for a decade and when Cooper is gone after next season it will be a huge need as well. But as a Fairweather Giants fan I wouldn't expect you to have a clue about the draft.

As far as how good Lamb is, he is going to be dominant for years. He's been in a shit passing offense with the worst line in the league since Dak went down.

Cowboys are the summer blockbuster movie that never wins an Oscar, I’m so thankful for them in my teams division. When you have a laughable defense, a premier RB and 2 high end WRs, of course you use your 1st rounder on a WR, that’s the Cowboy way and it’s what keeps you from playing in a championship game for almost 3 decades.
I like Cee Dee, you of course are going way overboard, and the excuses are great.

Justin Jefferson is shining with a QB that has been a punchline in this league since he landed in Minny. Tee Higgins is thriving on a team with the actual worst Oline in the NFL.
Cowboy fans are the best

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been a Dak supporter whatsoever and was a Wentz fan early on, but I've never seen Dak struggle like Wentz is doing right now. If Dak returns to full health, I would take my chances with him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are the summer blockbuster movie that never wins an Oscar, I’m so thankful for them in my teams division. When you have a laughable defense, a premier RB and 2 high end WRs, of course you use your 1st rounder on a WR, that’s the Cowboy way and it’s what keeps you from playing in a championship game for almost 3 decades.
I like Cee Dee, you of course are going way overboard, and the excuses are great.

Justin Jefferson is shining with a QB that has been a punchline in this league since he landed in Minny. Tee Higgins is thriving on a team with the actual worst Oline in the NFL.
Cowboy fans are the best
No OL is as bad as the Cowboys. From what was expected when the offseason began we are playing our #3 Center, our #4 and #5 OTs and a backup OG. It may be the worst in decades. Plus we are playing two QBs you have never heard of and Andy Dalton. Go sell your stupid somewhere else pretending Cousins is as bad as that. Oh and with all that and our shit defense and horrible coaches we still beat you. So don't pump your fair weather chest out just yet

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No OL is as bad as the Cowboys. From what was expected when the offseason began we are playing our #3 Center, our #4 and #5 OTs and a backup OG. It may be the worst in decades. Plus we are playing two QBs you have never heard of and Andy Dalton. Go sell your stupid somewhere else pretending Cousins is as bad as that. Oh and with all that and our shit defense and horrible coaches we still beat you. So don't pump your fair weather chest out just yet

you’re an angry guy

hope the Cowboys draft another WR next season

that should cheer you up

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you’re an angry guy

hope the Cowboys draft another WR next season

that should cheer you up
I hope the Giants lose the next two weeks so we won't see you for two years...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it too late to bring Goff back into the discussion???

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should it now be Dalton or Hurts?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See what you guys fail to realize is Wentz is a phenomenal clip board holder and he is going to dominate the Bench for the next 10-15 years.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ONE YEAR he doesn't get hurt...is the year he plays worse than ever and takes a billion sacks.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ONE YEAR he doesn't get hurt...is the year he plays worse than ever and takes a billion sacks.
Well it starts off Leading in INTs. so now he is unsure (no confidence) so he holds the ball longer being indecisive. This leads to him leading in fumbles. So now he tries to hold the ball more securely making him even more susceptible to the sack. Which if it wasnt for being benched he could have "almost" gotten to that record as well.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's complex and not all his fault. The front office signed two aging receivers, Alshon Jeffery and Desean Jackson, who collectively have done nothing. That pushed a bunch of young receivers into starting roles

The best pass catcher on the team, Zach Ertz, got hurt. And so did both of the projected starting OTs and the Pro Bowl RG.

Then there is the bad playcalling by Doug Pederson.

Add it all up and not many Qbs would be successful, but yes, Wentz has seemingly lost his confidence, that is the biggest issue. Hurts went in and looked better with the same exact surrounding cast (but ultimately had a 41% completion rate, also got sacked and threw a pick).

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres what I noticed this year.
Dak in game. Cowboys one of the top offenses in the league.
Dak not in the game & Cowboys look like the worst team in the Conference.

Wentz in the game Eagles look like shit. leads league in fumbles, INTs & sacks. Lots of finger pointing & excuses made, why they struggle.
Switch QBs & team gets inspired & plays somewhat better.

Pretty sure we can put this one to bed!