• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's count all the BS calls/non-calls for LeBron tonight...

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR the last time I started a similar thread (on another board) I believe the final number was six... six -6- BS calls/non-calls that went in LeBron's favor IN JUST 1 GAME, folks.

Let's see how it goes tonight shall we?

(PS: Feel free to add to the thread when appropriate, only do your best to list the time of / circumstances surrounding the BS call/s, so we have it on file for future reference.)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah LBJ IS THE ONLY SUPERSTAR TO GET BS CALLS asswipe

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is really strong he draws the contact imo and he attacks the basket a shit load. Harden does it to. Melo its usually an offensive foul. Kobe he settles for mid range jumpers idk why he goes to the line so much.

Player that never get calls: DeRozan, Michael Beasley, Jr Smith

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Lebron is avg the same amount of fts as Nene Hilario. You should be more concerned about KD avg 13 free throws per game if you want to bitch about something

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far the Refs have done a good job... through the 1st Quarter I didn't spot any bogus calls in LeBron's favor. LeBron so far: 0-3 shooting with 0 points, 2 Turnovers and 1 Assist.

Hmmm...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah LBJ IS THE ONLY SUPERSTAR TO GET BS CALLS asswipe

You finally see it!! Sman and a couple of others have been pointing that out to you for the longest!!:lol:

<Sarcasm implied>

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You finally see it!! Sman and a couple of others have been pointing that out to you for the longest!!:lol:

<Sarcasm implied>

Harden kind of does................. Kobe does at times. Melo never gets away with lots of illegal offensive moves. Lebron gets a lot of calls but still................

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 fta for lbj

You forgot BS calls he got away with plus he only played 31 minutes so if we come up with a formula to calculate how many PFs he should have been called for vs how many he was called for and how many PFs he drew vs how many PFs he should have drawn and we add them together we get the number of BS calls that LBJ got away with. Then we divide by 31 and multiply by 40 to give us how many he would have accrued for the entire game had he played his normal 40 minutes.

....calculating....

and after plugging the numbers into my formula the number of BS calls LBJ got away with was....drum roll..............

ALL OF THEM!!!

That is what the number machine spit out, so I plugged that number into my number machine translator and it came in at the modest number 31415 BS calls in favor of LBJ if he would have played his normal 40 minutes.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DangerousKitchen, Lebron has been getting BS calls his whole career. Nobody whined about them when he wasn't winning championships. What are we gonna do, stop watching the NBA or something? Its part of the game. Besides, the king of BS calls is Kobe Bryant. Just wait til you get a load of the refs come the return of the Kobist. Word.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure throwing slanderous remarks at Kobe directed at Dangerous Kitchen is going to get him riled up, I think he is just a troll...