• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LETS BEGIN THE KOBE HATERS CLUB!!!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bots I disagree. I think his staying out is smart for him and Lakers. They would have one more with him......but they need assets, and while one lottery pick aint going to do it, perhaps Lakers trade it on draft day for a player? Nothing to play for right now. Needs to rest.

I am intrigued to see if Lakers deal that pick to give Kobe a chance or they decide to truly gut and rebuild. Long overdue

People need to respect LBJ game. He has evolved into a complete player, rebounds, steals, assists. Now has that great outside shot. He is the face of the game like MJ was.

I got this one for ya JD!!

This is the Kobe Hater's Thread.

The Defend Kobe Thread is over there------------------------------------>

:lol:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny Trojan. Seems every thread ends up talking about LBJ:L

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The catch is if Kobe was playing they wouldn't have as many wins as they do now.

True lack of heart, complete lack of commitment to his teammates, the game, the Lakers and the sport.

Once again, you are trying to hard bro.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the one knock on Kobe these days is the outlandish contract.....if he was in fact desiring to win. Nothing makes sense in LA but the Clippers plans.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some interesting stats provided below. That is Kobe's best shooting year vs LBJ's this year. Also probably one of his best years. I have not found where I can see career FG% in these spots yet.

Kobe is better from 16 ft to the 3p line and from 10 ft to 16 ft, but minimally at 1% and 4% respectively.

From 3ft to 10ft LBJ kills him and overall jump shot LBJ shoots slightly better.

I will concede that during Kobe's best shooting season he shot better from long 2 range than LBJ has this year. But overall jump shot LBJ is a better offensive shooter because he doesn't take as many of those shots.

So Kobe slightly better at hitting bad shots, LBJ better at not taking bad shots.

Kobe Bryant 2001-02 Shooting Splits | Basketball-Reference.com

LeBron James 2013-14 Shooting Splits | Basketball-Reference.com

Shot selection isn't what we were originally talking about though.

Look at their heat charts. Kobe took about 1000 more jumpshots and at about the same clip as LeBron who you said was killing it from long 2pt range lol. I guess Kobe was murdering it in comparison. The stats make it clear to me that Kobe is the better shooter.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it was determined that Kobe really said that 2 weeks ago?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he is consistent...not 2 weeks after stating he "has no desire to play for Dantoni" now he says that Mike didn't get a fair shake because the team sucks...so I guess he is back to throwing all of his teammates under the bus.

Kobe Bryant doesn't know if Mike D'Antoni has earned another year - CBSSports.com

There is no quote of Kobe stating he has no desire to play for D'Antoni. Kobe said that D'Antoni did not get a fair shake because of injuries, not that the team sucks.

"I don't know. It's been tough on him. He's been dealing with so many injuries. I don't know if he's gotten a fair shake."

How is he throwing teammates under the bus? Quit making things up in an attempt to make Kobe look bad. You bitch and complain about Lebron posts yet post shit like this. :L

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it was determined that Kobe really said that 2 weeks ago?

When Kobe says "we need to decide what system we want to play" it pretty much implies that the current system, and only system that Mike D knows, won't work as long as he's still on the team.

If he wanted to play for Mike, he wouldn't question the system.

Last edited by a moderator:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Kobe says "we need to decide what system we want to play" it pretty much implies that the current system, and only system that Mike D knows, won't work as long as he's still on the team.

Not exactly. And certainly not, as Bot claims, Kobe stating "he has no desire to play for D'Antoni." Continue to make shit up though.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that the run and gun system will work for an aging Kobe?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why would Kobe question the current system or even bring it up if he has no problem with it?

Why say "we need to decide what system we're going to use"

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does "we need to decide what system we're going to use" equal "no desire to play for D'Antoni"? That's all I'm asking.