• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LETS BEGIN THE KOBE HATERS CLUB!!!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are lakers fans so insecure they can not have a little fun with their team?

I also see both of you post in the Heat Haters thread...

@LakersRule you are delusional if you think Kobe is going to be productive after 2 separate but probably not completely unrelated leg injuries at the age of 36.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@LakersRule you are delusional if you think Kobe is going to be productive after 2 separate but probably not completely unrelated leg injuries at the age of 36.

I had my fair share of making fun of the Lakers this season. I'm here correcting your bullshit. You claim Kobe can't be a facilitator yet ignore the fact that him taking on that facilitating role is what got them into the playoffs last season.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not a Heat hater nor a Lebron hater. Never have been. Not all Lakers fans are.

When did I say that Kobe will be productive? And how do you define productive anyway? You are delusional if you don't think he can be. We won't really know until we see him play come training camp. He has several months to get ready.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several months to get ready to fit into that retirement gown. :D

I never said you were a hater, just that you post in a thread dedicated to poking fun at another team yet seem to be very defensive in a thread that pokes fun at Kobe and the Lakers.

Productive imo would be a positive on court presence.

He doesn't have to be half as good as he was, just better than a negative impact that he was last year.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your post you clearly weren't making fun of Kobe. You stated he was not capable of a facilitator role. I was just pointing out how wrong you were. I don't call that being defensive.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They stunk worse with Kobe. He wanted to facilitate but he is not capable of that role. He never was so why anybody thinks he would be at 35 and no legs is beyond me.

With out Kobe the team was playing as a team.

Once again, is this a guy people take serious?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you believe this this because why ?? are you a Doctor ?? no you're not so. :stfu:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised he hasen't been kicked out to the foul out board. Oh well it's only a matter of time , it will suit him well.

I voice my opinions just like anybody else, when low opinions of Kobe and the Lakers are actually banned (rather than just being considered blaspheme) I am sure that I will be banned to the fouled out section.

And you believe this this because why ?? are you a Doctor ?? no you're not so. :stfu:

You don't need to be a doctor to know that 36 year old NBA players are rarely productive and injuries hinder those players further.

But as always rather than being all uptight about it I will simply remind you I am willing to bet a lifetime ban that Kobe will not play 1500 minutes more in his career. There were several other bets if you like another 1 better, just find the post and let's make a deal.

:suds:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, is this a guy people take serious?

I really don't take anything said on this board seriously, except sometimes I believe that people actually believe what they are posting.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voice my opinions just like anybody else, when low opinions of Kobe and the Lakers are actually banned (rather than just being considered blaspheme) I am sure that I will be banned to the fouled out section.

Yes I'm glad you know it, good for you.

41397-Picard-clapping-applause-gif-vX3R.gif

You don't need to be a doctor to know that 36 year old NBA players are rarely productive and injuries hinder those players further.

But as always rather than being all uptight about it I will simply remind you I am willing to bet a lifetime ban that Kobe will not play 1500 minutes more in his career. There were several other bets if you like another 1 better, just find the post and let's make a deal.

:suds:

I do have higher Morals.