• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't flatter yourself. My posting will be pretty sporadic at best over the coming days. Although even on my usual prolific posting days, there's not enough time to full cover the far-reaching scope that is the Blue Jays craptitude

But yeah, the Blue Jays are awful. And as usual, you're wrong about everything.

Safe to assume you don't want to discuss things "starting to normalize" over the past 2 weeks since you've brought it up?

actually i do.. what's the jays record over the last past two weeks. what's the jays OBP% in which you hump so much. in the last two weeks who's scored more runs than the jays? so yes if you wanna talk about the last two weeks. be my guest.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Down has been known to take a few swings at his wife when he's deep into the whiskey bottle...

He blames the alcohol and thinks it affects everyone else the same...

BAN ALCOHOL!!!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the only reason I didn't want to do that was because it's fun to share the goofy pics...

Pickle posts a steady stream of awesome... And honestly, Buccs had the best gifs most of the time.

I really didn't want to throw out the baby with the bathwater. There are plenty of fun pics and gifs that can be shared safely..

But, whatevs... Asking certain people for a modicum of courtesy here is apparently taboo.

It's not anyone else's responsibility to make sure you're not displaying something in your workplace that could get you into trouble...

it's your own....

Thus is the mindset of 70% of the people who live in Mass...

"I can't control my own appetite, so I need to pass laws defining what everyone can can and can't eat"

~ comes from the same mindset...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 350,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anchored Putter Debate Rips America Apart as Nation Hurtles Toward Civil War

I can't wait till those belly-puttin' pukes get what's coming to them.

The Vardon Militia is armed and losing patience.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
It's not anyone else's responsibility to make sure you're not displaying something in your workplace that could get you into trouble...

it's your own....

"I can't control my own appetite, so I need to pass laws defining what everyone can can and can't eat"

post of the day....and surprisingly it comes from you

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont do much with the golf...but...those belly putters are like using a tee in baseball

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zrOrq4N.jpg

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it's your own....

Like I said, asking people for a modicum of courtesy is taboo...

Keep in mind, that buccs is the same person who pissed and moaned like a 7 year old girl who fell off the slide when he got banned a few weeks ago.

He was all big tough guy to the mods who warned him to cut the shit with his behavior, and he just kept doing it..

Then he got his buccs ID banned...

And he came back under a different ID and spent half of Friday night kissing the ass of the mod who banned him while he begged to get his buccs ID reinstated...

And he calls me a baby...

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont do much with the golf...but...those belly putters are like using a tee in baseball

I never used one... But I can't putt worth a shit...

Anybody who's ever used one... Is it really that much of a difference maker?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually i do.. what's the jays record over the last past two weeks. what's the jays OBP% in which you hump so much. in the last two weeks who's scored more runs than the jays? so yes if you wanna talk about the last two weeks. be my guest.

Ok, I'll field them 1 at a time:

Since you're "things are normalizing" post, they are 5-5, and went from 8.5 back in the standings to 10 back

I have no idea what their OBP is over that time frame.

And LOL at humping the offense.... they've only done what I said the Jays offense was - pad their stats over a few games, and stink it up for most

Do you really want to be humping the Jays offense over a 10 game period where they've scored 4 runs or fewer 60% of the time?

Too bad for the Jays offense that playoffs aren't determined by BCS computers....

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty decent analogy.

I have no problem with weekend hackers using them. The game is hard enough as is, but pros should NOT be using them.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Down has been known to take a few swings at his wife when he's deep into the whiskey bottle...

He blames the alcohol and thinks it affects everyone else the same...

BAN ALCOHOL!!!

Alcohol does affect everyone the same you retard..

1st sign someone's a drunk? They think they're somehow immune to biochemical processes they have zero control over...

You don't feel the effects, you're numb to them. That doesn't mean you're not effected by alcohol...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never used one... But I can't putt worth a shit...

Anybody who's ever used one... Is it really that much of a difference maker?

I've messed around with one a few times...and yeah, it can be. It's not going to help your feel...but it definitely helps you keep the ball on line....

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Heatwave aware that when you lose 1.5 games in the standings over that timeframe, you probably shouldn't say things like "if you wanna talk about the last 2 weeks, be my guest" as if he has what to brag about?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 350,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't have a problem with Fatty McCountryclub using a long putter for his annual fundraiser tournament, but I don't think pros should use 'em.

You get the yips, get yourself a sports psychologist.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'll field them 1 at a time:

Since you're "things are normalizing" post, they are 5-5, and went from 8.5 back in the standings to 10 back

I have no idea what their OBP is over that time frame.

And LOL at humping the offense.... they've only done what I said the Jays offense was - pad their stats over a few games, and stink it up for most

Do you really want to be humping the Jays offense over a 10 game period where they've scored 4 runs or fewer 60% of the time?

Too bad for the Jays offense that playoffs aren't determined by BCS computers....

:10::agree::suds::10::agree: