• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
typicalskankgirl.jpg

skank.jpg

example of above

I'd hit it. I might even wake her up first.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alcohol does affect everyone the same you retard..

1st sign someone's a drunk? They think they're somehow immune to biochemical processes they have zero control over...

You don't feel the effects, you're numb to them. That doesn't mean you're not effected by alcohol...

So did your wife call the cops on you when you took a swing at her?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did your wife call the cops on you when you took a swing at her?

There was no need, because I understand what "moderation" means, and I possess the self control not to get half crocked every night....

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no need, because I understand what "moderation" means, and I possess the self control not to get half crocked every night....

So, no, she didn't call the cops on you...

I had 0.0 drinks again yesterday, BTW...

You're a much worse drunk than I am...

The only thing I want to hurt my wife with when I'm drunk is my average penis...

She's actually told me many a time that it's easy to tell when I'm buzzed because I get all lovey dovey towards people..

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with Fatty McCountryclub using a long putter for his annual fundraiser tournament, but I don't think pros should use 'em.

You get the yips, get yourself a sports psychologist.

I already said that...only better.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a country....

It's shit like this that I think of when the bleeding heart club concludes we need to raise taxes for social programs...

The Department of Defense confirms to NBC 5 Investigates that accused Fort Hood shooter Major Nidal Hasan has now been paid more than $278,000 since the Nov. 5, 2009 shooting that left 13 dead 32 injured. The Army said under the Military Code of Justice, Hasan’s salary cannot be suspended unless he is proven guilty.

Accused Fort Hood Shooter Paid $278,000 While Awaiting Trial | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

Ummm....pretty sure they could trump up a charge and suspend his pay and benefits...y'know...before it's somehow funneled to a terrorist organization and shit?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, no, she didn't call the cops on you...

I had 0.0 drinks again yesterday, BTW...

You're a much worse drunk than I am...

The only thing I want to hurt my wife with when I'm drunk is my average penis...

She's actually told me many a time that it's easy to tell when I'm buzzed because I get all lovey dovey towards people..

So...then you're were lying when you said you "have 5-6 drinks every night"?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'll field them 1 at a time:

Since you're "things are normalizing" post, they are 5-5, and went from 8.5 back in the standings to 10 back

I have no idea what their OBP is over that time frame.

And LOL at humping the offense.... they've only done what I said the Jays offense was - pad their stats over a few games, and stink it up for most

Do you really want to be humping the Jays offense over a 10 game period where they've scored 4 runs or fewer 60% of the time?

Too bad for the Jays offense that playoffs aren't determined by BCS computers....

1. in two weeks since the "normalizing statement" the jays are 8-6
2. the jays score 10+ games in a row they also scored 8 6 7(2) 5 4 0 2 0 3 5 those are the run totals for two weeks full of games.

3. you sat up here and humped OBP% since the beginning of the season. do you know the jays OBP% in 17 games in may. (.332) (.262 BA) so yeah the offense is "normalizing"

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Heatwave aware that when you lose 1.5 games in the standings over that timeframe, you probably shouldn't say things like "if you wanna talk about the last 2 weeks, be my guest" as if he has what to brag about?

everybody in the division lost that many games in the standings. what's your point

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m6gkd24wLb1qzbd7vo1_500.gif

if you dont laugh at laser cats, you suck

tumblr_lkd7nronLP1qb0uf0o1_500.gif

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a country....

It's shit like this that I think of when the bleeding heart club concludes we need to raise taxes for social programs...

Accused Fort Hood Shooter Paid $278,000 While Awaiting Trial | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

Ummm....pretty sure they could trump up a charge and suspend his pay and benefits...y'know...before it's somehow funneled to a terrorist organization and shit?

You were in the Air Force, you know the drill...

UCMJ has absolutely nothing to do with the "bleeding hearts club" and their social programs...

Take it up with the military... You know better than this... Pick your battles better..

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...then you're were lying when you said you "have 5-6 drinks every night"?

That's not what I said, actually...

But way to cherry pick your comments to fabricate an argument against someone else.

Try sticking to things that I actually said and not be forced to make shit up...