• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of Oklahoma congressmen voted "No" on hurricane Sandy relief

By this time after Sandy, there were already 40 benefit concerts planned to aid the dozens of people affected by that tragedy...

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

another one..aww isnt he snoogy

Can you please warn us next time you post a NSFW picture. That's it. You're getting the Ignore Button.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabathia throwing batting practice again. The pen can only bail this team out for so long

Plenty of 18 year-old high school seniors throw 91MPH. Good thing his breaking stuff is above average or his ERA would be completely Hughes'd.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess VP is back. i see pete is real happy and trying his best to troll with the same facts he got his ass handed to him with yesterday. but, now that VP is here he'll ask for help and make it a gang up on heatwave day. :lame:
Yo, for realz, how I be gettin my ass handed to me yesterday cous?!

Shit be real bro... stop fronting

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
By this time after Sandy, there were already 40 benefit concerts planned to aid the dozens of people affected by that tragedy...

it still in no way compares to the horror of a marathon bombing...that was a tragedy.....this is a bunch of oklahomans acting like bitches and trying to get on tv.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WMB nutted that pitch. Almost saw it coming, Reed was getting ballsy with those dead red fastballs to him.

Dunns jack put them in a nice hole, nothing more deflating than the first innning 3 run bomb. Well, a Phil Hughes 7 run first is also pretty fun.

Sabathia throwing batting practice again. The pen can only bail this team out for so long

I was STUNNED ventura let him pitch to WMB....the guy is hitting like .180 against righties...why on earth would you chance it? Especially after walking the first 2 batters of the inning....VERY lucky to get out of that inning with a lead...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Can you please warn us next time you post a NSFW picture. That's it. You're getting the Ignore Button.

sorry about that....from this point on i will heed your wishes and not post anything like that!!!!

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This message is hidden because BUCCS469 is on your ignore list.

There... I won't complain about the pics any longer... Deal, faggots? You can all stop pissing and moaning about big mean old snoogins now.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

There... I won't complain about the pics any longer... Deal, faggots? You can all stop pissing and moaning about big mean old snoogins now.

hilarity ensues

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop making it about you Snoogy!

Please don't use offensive words like "faggots" my company has software that looks for words like that and will flag them.