• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy: Packers aren't better than we are

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the guy is a dick, a pretty good running back and way too much is being made from nothing for these comments.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Maclin's commments

“It’s the National Football League, man. The way we played today, it wouldn’t matter if we played Oakland, who hasn’t won a game yet — they would have beat the hell out of us, too,” Maclin said, via CSN Philly. “We just didn’t play well.

“No disrespect to Green Bay. Great football team. They played great today. But the way we played today, we wouldn’t have beaten anybody.”

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of the same things the Packers said about the Saints when (4-6) New Orleans kicked the living shit out of them.

What are players supposed to say?

a) "That team is better than us and we might as well stop playing the season."

or

b) "Today just wasn't our day. We still believe we can beat those guys if a few things break our way. Unfortunately a combination of great things from GB and our poor play led to a bad loss."

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sounds like all the Eagle fans....
It was the refs, It was the cleats, It was divine intervention, etc. Maybe somebody should tell them excuses don't get you wins, they just make you sound whiny.

The fact that they beat two winning teams in two years under Kelly speaks volumes.

Non stop fascination with the Eagles Scoob. Here is what I find hysterical. About 10 times today you mentioned the Eagles complaining about the refs but there was NO BIGGER BIOTCH IN THE HISTORY OF THIS BOARD OR ANY OTHER BOARD LAST YEAR WHEN YOU WERE COMPLAINING AND COMPLAINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE REFS IN THE EAGLES/CARDS GAME.

You know exactly what Im talking about.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's not all there is to it. When the Eagles go in today and watch the tape, they are looking for their own mistakes (and there were plenty of them), because that is really all that should matter to them. They're not looking at how the Packers played so well, they're looking for what they could have done to prevent the Packers from playing so well.

He wasnt disrespectful like its being made in to, he is just only concerned with how the Eagles are playing compared to how they are capable of playing. I don't know if I would want my team to have any other approach.

THANK YOU!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it's better to just shut up after getting whooped, is it really all that surprising that a pro athlete thinks that he and his team are as good as anyone else? If he doesn't think that way, then it's time for him to retire.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was all ready to read that long article/post and think what a dick McCoy is after the buildup. Fact is I can't really see anything he said that was bad or unreasonable.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non stop fascination with the Eagles Scoob. Here is what I find hysterical. About 10 times today you mentioned the Eagles complaining about the refs but there was NO BIGGER BIOTCH IN THE HISTORY OF THIS BOARD OR ANY OTHER BOARD LAST YEAR WHEN YOU WERE COMPLAINING AND COMPLAINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE REFS IN THE EAGLES/CARDS GAME.

You know exactly what Im talking about.

Exhaderate much? 10 times? I have no fascination with the eagles. You seem to have a fascination trying to tear me down. Most of my eagle comments were in direct response to DutchBird and his constant whining.

You keep going on and on about the Eagles Cards game which was three weeks ago. Now you are bringing up last years game. I don't know why you feel the need to attacke me. If I had issues with the refs in last years game, I was over it by Monday or Tuesday. I didn't drone on and on. I especially wouldn't bring up how officiating was one of the reason we lost a game by 33 points.

Nc, you are way too sensitive. You actually called everyone jerks for having differing opinions in an earlier post. This is a sports forum. You need to sack up and make logical arguments as opposed to attacking me and trying to put words in my mouth.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with Podunks Avy being tacked underneath people's info and teams?

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"No way. If it wasn't for the officials, the Eagles would be 10-0" -DutchBird

Trolling much?

Have to say you feel damn insecure about your own Cardinals, as defensive as you get when people do point out you have had quite a bit of luck with the officiating...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling much?

Have to say you feel damn insecure about your own Cardinals, as defensive as you get when people do point out you have had quite a bit of luck with the officiating...

Uh, Ok. :thumb:

You do realize the only ones bringing up the Cardinals in regards to the Eagles, is you and NC. I'm just responding to your nonsense.

Every comment that I have initiated about the Cards is along the lines of.... "We haven't proven anything yet". So I guess in a sense... Yes, I am insecure about the Cardinals. Not because of officiating luck however, but because we have a scary road ahead of us.

The only thing we have done this year is guarantee a record of at least 9-7. Nothing more.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesean is a knucklehead. I suspect he gets "Deseaned" this offseason.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesean is a knucklehead. I suspect he gets "Deseaned" this offseason.

As a Cowboy fan...all I can say is I hope so...
as a football fan...all i can say is I doubt it...

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how every player should feel after a loss.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was all ready to read that long article/post and think what a dick McCoy is after the buildup. Fact is I can't really see anything he said that was bad or unreasonable.

Well, he didn't bow down to the Gods that are GB. That in itself gets under the skin of Packers fans.

I really don't want a player on my team coming out an NOT thinking they're a better team than the opponent. I also like how people here didn't read the whole quote where he said teh Eagles got their butts beat that game.

UGG, this just made me agree with a Cowboy fan.

Oshkoshpackfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCoy was most likely just caught up in the heat of the moment and said the first thing that came to mind without really thinking. The GB turf and the Eagles turf are the exact same hybrid grass turfs.
It's ok to just say nothing sometimes, nobody says you have to open your lips to the media....that way nothing can be twisted or you don't come off as a whiney sore loser.