• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeNoPlayoffs is already shutting it down this year. LOL

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D1FiyDMWkAYwnBr

Sooo.. From 8 straight finals in the LeEast to NO playoff appearance the following year where the REAL teams are. Wow!!!:L

LeNoPlayoffs is already shutting it down this year. What a "competitor". Send him back to the East on a superteam going up against the trash

Last edited:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is stupid when he's 34 and in his 16th season?

Oh quit with the age nonsense. He also needed to be surrounded by Bosh/Wade/Allen and a host of 3 point sharpshooters at his peak to even win anything.

Hell Kobe/MJ were either winning Finals or reaching the playoffs at 34.

This season has shown he is a FRAUD. A pretender to the throne of the NBA's elites

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D1FiyDMWkAYwnBr

Sooo.. From 8 straight finals in the LeEast to NO playoff appearance the following year where the REAL teams are. Wow!!!:L

LeNoPlayoffs is already shutting it down this year. What a "competitor". Send him back to the East on a superteam going up against the trash
I call bullshit on your lies here. What the Lakers organization stated was that LeBron would continue to play on restricted minutes. The last time I checked -28 to 30 minutes is not shutting it down.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh quit with the age nonsense. He also needed to be surrounded by Bosh/Wade/Allen and a host of 3 point sharpshooters at his peak to even win anything.

This season has shown he is a FRAUD. A pretender to the throne of the NBA's elites
He made 35 million dollars - How much did you make?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made 35 million dollars - How much did you make?

What does that have to do with anything? Stay on topic please. I didn't QUIT on my employer like LeCantMakeThePlayoffsInaGoodConfernece quit on his team this year.

Maybe he should give that 35Mil Back. Hmmmm:doh:

And you're a Lakers fan? You should be angry

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a fucking moron.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with anything? Stay on topic please. I didn't QUIT on my employer like LeCantMakeThePlayoffsInaGoodConfernece quit on his team this year.

Maybe he should give that 35Mil Back. Hmmmm:doh:

And you're a Lakers fan? You should be angry
Im just pointing out that you, a loser is calling the best player in the NBA a bust. I am quite on topic. A loser like you has no right to call him out

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laker were winning and hanging with the top teams until LeBron was injured and since then Three other players have spent significant time on the injured list and missing games. The only fraud is the op in here

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laker were winning and hanging with the top teams until LeBron was injured and since then Three other players have spent significant time on the injured list and missing games. The only fraud is the op in here
did you expect LeBron:

-who turned 34 in December,

-who has already played 200 more games that Michael Jordan played in his entire career,

-who played the most minutes in the NBA last season,

-who played 82 games last season and 4 playoff series

-who has played with at least one, usually 2 all stars for the great majority of the last decade and would all of a sudden be playing with 0 all stars and be forced to carry a huge workload,

to stay totally and completely healthy through the season?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every team deal with injuries....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you expect LeBron:

-who has already played 200 more games that Michael Jordan played in his entire career,

-who has played with at least one, usually 2 all stars for the great majority of the last decade and would all of a sudden be playing with 0 all stars and be forced to carry a huge workload,

I did not expect the LeBron that played with Cleveland - Common sense told me that he was due for an injury eventually just as I expected with Kobe before he went down. The problem is as we get older, we think we can continue at the same pace - but we can't. Personally - I still think the Lakers should have re-signed Julius Randle - But they didn't ask me for my opinion

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you expect LeBron:

Excellent post. But to be fair, if I'm a Lakers fan and the reigning (not any longer maybe, but then) best player in the game is on his way in, aren't I allowed to be a little glass-half-full about it? It's called fandom.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D1FiyDMWkAYwnBr

The team is limiting his minutes (and he has accepted that), and it would be in the 30/game range. He has been averaging about 36/game this year. They're out of the playoff picture and he's coming off a groin injury and has already played the equivalent of 17.5 seasons, counting his postseason play (and not counting international play). What is the point now to push the envelope?

It's ot a drastic change, and really not much of a story, just common sense. But what the hell, use it to show your petty nature, why not?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. He’s still a top 5 player all time.
easily.....i still think its arguable he is the best, but i think, because of LeBron's huge descent on the defensive effort, that its clear he PROBABLY has given the Best Player Alive to Giannis.

If there was just 1 game and i could take 1 guy in the league and he was totally healthy- i still think i take LeBron- but its arguable and that has not been the case in a LONG LONG time.

Jordan, Kobe, Duncan...etc.....I dont know if anyone in the NBA has ever had a longer run as Best Player Alive than LeBron. Its been since what? probably 2007.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This news is not about minutes. It was about the PR.

By saying you will limit Lebrons minutes ...it gives the impression that the "team" is sooo bad there's no point in making Lebron play any inspired basketball.

The problem is Lebron lost this team. Condescending after condescending comments from Lebron about his teammates have demoralized this team. they don't want to play for him.

This row of buses would need to be a mile long to fit all the teammates that Lebron has thrown under them.

bigstock-School-Bus-Lot-640794.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
easily.....i still think its arguable he is the best, but i think, because of LeBron's huge descent on the defensive effort, that its clear he PROBABLY has given the Best Player Alive to Giannis.

If there was just 1 game and i could take 1 guy in the league and he was totally healthy- i still think i take LeBron- but its arguable and that has not been the case in a LONG LONG time.

Jordan, Kobe, Duncan...etc.....I dont know if anyone in the NBA has ever had a longer run as Best Player Alive than LeBron. Its been since what? probably 2007.

I would still take Lebron if I needed a player for one game, maybe even a series. The Lakers did a poor job of surrounding him with players that fit, not one player in the league is winning anything with this supporting cast. This organization handled this year way worse than the Cavs FO did any of those years in CLE

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This news is not about minutes. It was about the PR.

By saying you will limit Lebrons minutes ...it gives the impression that the "team" is sooo bad there's no point in making Lebron play any inspired basketball.

The problem is Lebron lost this team. Condescending after condescending comments from Lebron about his teammates have demoralized this team. they don't want to play for him.

This row of buses would need to be a mile long to fit all the teammates that Lebron has thrown under them.

bigstock-School-Bus-Lot-640794.jpg

HE may not have helped but it wasn't changing anything, if you do you think this you are crazy. This team wasn't a fit with Lebron from the start. He has zero reliable shooters on the team. Lebron is the main piece but it starts with FO. Shame on them.