• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Legitimately Concerned

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I expected to be further ahead of the Angels at this point in the season then we actually are right now. What gives? when is the last time the Angels lost a series to a team not called the Rangers? I'm looking around the league and the diamondbacks are getting help left and right from teams. I just don't see it happening for us.

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected to be further ahead of the Angels at this point in the season then we actually are right now. What gives? when is the last time the Angels lost a series to a team not called the Rangers? I'm looking around the league and the diamondbacks are getting help left and right from teams. I just don't see it happening for us.

the angels have good pitching and some young players that are clutch every now and then

its not that much of a surprise they can hold off the poor teams and get a win from good teams every now and then

the only concern for us is hoping our rangers dont under-perform because they should be a more complete team overall.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have complete faith the rangers will win the west angels dont scare me at all bring on the play-offs

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Its just like i posted the other day that if the angels ever square the division that they will be tough to beat with the 3 top tier starters they have.

Their offense can be non existent and still win....last night being a perfect example. We dont really have that luxury except maybe when CJ is on.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chill people. Texas is the better team. Pitching appears to be rounding into form and the boys are playing with some swagger. Let's wait and see how ogando's start goes today, but as of right now I have plenty of confidence with CJ, harry, and dutch.