• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lee Evans traded to Baltimore

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No! I'm a Bills fan and this is a horrible idea to trade him

this is his best chance to do good in who knows how long, he finally has a reciever across from him that's a bigger threat, he can't face double coverage well but single coverage he can do very good. Plus I'm not exactly sure who we would start across from Johnson without Evans.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No! I'm a Bills fan and this is a horrible idea to trade him

this is his best chance to do good in who knows how long, he finally has a reciever across from him that's a bigger threat, he can't face double coverage well but single coverage he can do very good. Plus I'm not exactly sure who we would start across from Johnson without Evans.

Please take no offense from this, because I mean none but Bills fans tend to be a little delusional lol. As they've always been waiting for Lee Evans to be that legit threat, I don't think it's going to happen. Like I said I'm not worried. One of my best friends a Bills fan and every time that dude caught a pass I had to hear "thank the heavens for Lee Evans" lmao.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evans was just traded to Baltimore per Schefter on twitter. Wow.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th round pick from Ravens to Bills for Evans.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good- as long as he isn't in AZ! Baltimore seemed to be pleased with rookie Tandon Doss's development and they also have David Reed when he comes back from his wrist injury. If you can grab Lee Evans though- why not. He certainly compliments Boldin well.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Torrey Smith wasn't ready yet.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please take no offense from this, because I mean none but Bills fans tend to be a little delusional lol. As they've always been waiting for Lee Evans to be that legit threat, I don't think it's going to happen. Like I said I'm not worried. One of my best friends a Bills fan and every time that dude caught a pass I had to hear "thank the heavens for Lee Evans" lmao.

Lee Evans has been better than any WR the 49ers have had since 2004. That doesn't say a whole lot, because our WRs have sucked something awful. Anyway, 80 catches, 1200 yards and 8 TDs with J.P. Losman?? That earns my respect, he's a good WR, just lost on a team with QB issues.

He'll be good for the Ravens.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lee Evans Traded to Ravens

Evans traded
1:38 PM ET
Lee Evans | Bills | Interested: Ravens?, Cardinals? TopEmailComments15UPDATE: It's done. ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter reports that the Buffalo Bills have traded wide receiver Lee Evans to the Baltimore Ravens in exchange for a fourth-round draft pick in 2012.

- Vince Verhei

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My bad, this news was posted already by Ray. I have a habit of looking on the top of the page to see "new threads" (due to ESPN's old format). I didn't notice Evans traded as a topic being discussed so I assumed you guys didn't know about it.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problemo, I merged that ish.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LMAO!!! What da phuck...how were you able to do that? This board is SICK!!

LOL!!! I saw Ray had done that and thought the same thing - This board is huge!!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no problem sir

I'm a bit disappointed we only got a 4th round pick for him.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 4th round pick isn't bad when you consider we got Ginn for a 5th rounder last year and Holmes went for a 5th as well. I always liked Lee Evans, but the inconsistency at QB slowed his progression IMO. I really like Fitz this year. He's a smart guy that seems to be catching on to the game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco certainly has the weapons... It's almost no reason why Baltimore cant succeed this year.... Solid run game plus weapons at WR... Ravens fan hope the OL holds and def plays super.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a good pick up for Baltimore, he should make a good compliment to Boldin. I refuse to think that he's just done, I think it's more due to the Bills being inept at QB and their coaching staff.