• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lee Evans traded to Baltimore

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would worry me.

Lee Evans - WR - Bills

Mike Jurecki of XTRA 910 Phoenix reports the Cardinals are "showing interest" in Bills WR Lee Evans.
The National Football Post recently speculated that Evans could be made available due to Buffalo's new-found depth at receiver. It's no surprise that Arizona would be interested, as they flirted with the idea of signing vertical threats Malcom Floyd and Braylon Edwards. If the Bills are open to dealing Evans, the Ravens also make sense as a potential dance partner.
Related: Cardinals, Ravens
Source: XTRA 910 Phoenix
Aug 9, 5:45 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This would worry me.

Lee Evans - WR - Bills

Mike Jurecki of XTRA 910 Phoenix reports the Cardinals are "showing interest" in Bills WR Lee Evans.
The National Football Post recently speculated that Evans could be made available due to Buffalo's new-found depth at receiver. It's no surprise that Arizona would be interested, as they flirted with the idea of signing vertical threats Malcom Floyd and Braylon Edwards. If the Bills are open to dealing Evans, the Ravens also make sense as a potential dance partner.
Source: XTRA 910 Phoenix
Aug 9, 5:45 PM

Agreed!

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Cardinals in general do not worry me. I'm actually not worried about any team in our division.

I'm more worried about the teams that we play from out of the division.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may help the cards, not sure how evans has done past few season but i feel just like every team they have there question at QB. Nobody knows how kolb is gonna do, just like nobody knows how T. Jackson will do and same goes for Alex. Even Bradford could hit a sophmore slump, you just never know. Whoever gets the best QB play will win this division.

In that sense im not worried about anyone if the division either besides ourselves. Us being able to play mistake free football is what im worried about.

niners4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lee Evans used to be apotent deep threat for the Bills when Losman was at QB and even before. The last few years he's been hampered by the lack of a QB, mostly Trent Edwards, who couldn't or wouldn't throw the ball downfield. Not sure how much of the vertical ability he still had left, not sure that Kolb would know how to use him either.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee Evans - WR - Bills

Bills GM Buddy Nix said he would not rule out trading Lee Evans.
We've heard plenty of trade rumors surrounding Evans and now we get it from the horse's mouth. Evans is now 30 and has surrendered the No. 1 receiver role to Stevie Johnson. The bigger problem is that he's owed $3.275 million in base salary through the 2012 season plus a $1.5 million roster bonus. The Bills wouldn't get much on the trade market, especially with the Ravens reportedly backing off. The Cardinals have reportedly shown interest.
Source: Ross Tucker on Twitter
Aug 11, 11:47 AM

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish it was us.

Lee Evans - WR - Bills

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the Bills are close to trading Lee Evans to an undisclosed team.
Appearing on NFL Countdown Thursday night, Schefter confirmed that the Bills have indeed decided to move on from their 30-year-old deep threat, probably in exchange for a late-round pick. "It looks like a trade could be consummated within the next 48 hours," Schefter reported. The Cardinals are known to have interest in Evans, and the Ravens would be silly not to look.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, could the NFC West have two teams over 500 this year?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals are silly. They loved having Boldin/Fitzgerald, but then they didn't want to pay to keep that combo. Now they're trying to restore it with another top WR to pair with Fitz. First they tried to get Braylon Edwards and now trying to trade for Lee Evans... why didn't they just keep Boldin?? Weirdos.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's shooting too high. I think 2 teams hit .500. LOL

Ouch! As much as I want to see us to well, I would like to see the entire division get off the floor and return to some level of respectability.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God that would be dope if we picked him up. Then we could keep stone hands Jr. off the field.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I called him that the entire practice I went too. Whenever he lined up I told him to catch the ball. Didn't work.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they wanted receiver help why did they not just sign one of the free agents? We got Edwards for almost nothing, and yet the Cards are considering giving up I would assume more draft picks to obtain Lee Evans?

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah I called him that the entire practice I went too. Whenever he lined up I told him to catch the ball. Didn't work.

Ha! he must have loved you. I can't bring myself to heckle them in person. I'll scream at them over the TV, or heckle them on a message baord when they can't hear it but if I go to a game I want to be supportive. I never, never boo the 49ers in person.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lee Evans is a downgrade from Breaston imho if you ask me. Nothin to be worried about.